• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"The outcome was obvious? You should give yourself more credit. You clearly fight extremely well skilled and your flames certainly burned hot, so you shouldn't be too hard on yourself. Now, whatever condition is this that you plan on throwing in right here at the end?"

The Demon said, rather amused at this last minute condition he was suppose to be fine with.

"You're right, they are. And I am. But you clearly out match me. And my only condition is that we spar whenever you find the time and care to. The only way for me to improve is to practice. I'd kill anyone else I practiced with, you on the other hand can handle my fire. An obvious choice of a sparring partner." Slade replied simply.

With that the Demon strapped the Executioner's Blade to his back as he felt safe enough to do so. From there he began to walk towards Slade, holding out his hand as if to shake upon their agreement.

"Congratulations, you can become one of us as soon as you drink the kool-aid..."

Zabuza laughed at his own joke, trying his best to signify that he was joking.

"That was in poor tastes, forgive me. We can regroup with all the rest of our brothers so that you can meet them as you become one of us."

"Mhm... sounds fun." Slade replied, taking his hand and shaking it firmly.

"Soooo... where can I get this kool aid you speak of?" Slade said with a crazy looking grin.

Alright everybody, it's time to meet back up and then leave before those DUP reinforcements arrive. We're soon to have a new brother if he keeps his word, just keep your eyes on him until he's turned.

The Demon thought as he walked towards Jacob and Dante who had been watching the entire fight. He also picked up a smoke-created bag that he had dropped off before the fight. From there he opened it up and pulled out a full IV bag of his blood.

"Here's the Kool-aid. You can have it when we get away from here."

(Gonna be a jerk here.... )One DUP agent... the commanding officer, is struggling to survive... He desperately reaches for his side arm pistol, before he shoots a hole in the bag of blood, causing it to spill out... "Heh Heh, the less powerful the better." he says before blacking out and passing on. (I know it just stalls you, but wanted to be realistic... the DUP if alive, would do something like that...)

"Pathetic..." Slade mutters and with a snap of his finger a hound of black fire roars to life and begins torching body after body, "Not your only one right?" He asked.

"What a fool.."

The Demon mutters as he drops the draining bag of blood upon the floor. He then looks down into the smoke-created bag at all the other IV bags of blood that he would have to use instead. Even once he emptied these he could refill them back up with his blood.

"Of course that's not my only bag. Incinerate the pool of blood on the ground please while we wait on the others to return."

(gonna have fun with you guys.... plus, first chance for working together.) Suddenly... 150 front line DUP agents along with a squad of helicopters and tanks, roll up to see the dead DUPs. "CONDUITS!" A DUP says from the Helicopter. "TIME TO DIE!" The DUP open fire. (Enjoy yourselves :D )

(In that case)

The death and destruction get closer and closer to the FFA and null can't help but be overwhelmed by the fear and panic radiating from nearby.

Xavier had stood by on edge. Their fight was amazingly fast, and they demonstrated prowess he could never show in close combat.

Understood. Xavier despawned his gun, and he jumped down the building, walking towards Zabuza.

"Allow me... this will be a fun show of my powers set to kill..." Slade cackled.

He flung his arms out and quickly hounds of black flame swarmed the tank, either melting it, boiling the DUP inside, or causing the shells to destruct.

"You want the pigeons or shall I?" Slade asked Zabuza.

The Demon looked at Jacob, Dante, and Xavier as all they were waiting on now was Hayabusa to return as ordered. As you might be able to tell, the DUP reinforcements have arrived. We should attempt to leave once Hayabusa returns the Demon thinks

"By all means, you can keep them off us while we wait if you wish. They've only broken through one section of the dome so their forces will be bottle-necked. Should be no problem for you."

(ready for the DUP to be a real douche?) The man in the helicopter pushes a button. Suddenly all you can hear for miles is the whaling of sirens.

Netherdragon said:
(ready for the DUP to be a real douche?) The man in the helicopter pushes a button. Suddenly all you can hear for miles is the whaling of sirens.
Slade took a single second to lock eyes with the man.

And it was over. A blade protruded from the back of his chest and Slade quickly took over the controls and began raining gunfire on the defensless DUP.

Within minutes they were dead and the siren cut out.

With that Slade ditched the helicopter and returned to Zabuza, "So..."

The death and destruction continued to near, becoming louder and louder to nulls reading.

The crowd only seemed to get closer and closer before minds began approaching the FFA walls and being brutally ended.

Something was throwing living bodies at the FFA...

"Shard. Someone is coming, and it's not friendly. We need to sink the base."

Shard baracades all the doors, sealing all cracks, and closes the entrance. She begins causing the base to sink underground but at a rate that is unnoticeable. Soon, the entrance to the base is now gone, all that was left is what was there originally. A patch of empty land.

Netherdragon said:
"Shard. Someone is coming, and it's not friendly. We need to sink the base."
Shard baracades all the doors, sealing all cracks, and closes the entrance. She begins causing the base to sink underground but at a rate that is unnoticeable. Soon, the entrance to the base is now gone, all that was left is what was there originally. A patch of empty land.
(Unnoticable is slow and kane is outside)

Inner walls in the base start to contort into golems and attack shard before she can sink the base.

(You can't control another conduit's domain, and from what you said, he was about 50 m away... Sorry for OOC here. So ignoring)

The base was completely sunk, and there appeared to be no problems... Shard opened the doors again, and waited for Null to give the All Clear.

Netherdragon said:
(You can't control another conduit's domain, and from what you said, he was about 50 m away... Sorry for OOC here. So ignoring)
The base was completely sunk, and there appeared to be no problems... Shard opened the doors again, and waited for Null to give the All Clear.
(50 m isn't far and you said slow. and kane can create golems from any inanimate objects.)

More golems continued to poor from inside the base from any material they could find. Wood, dirt, anything, as it slowly descended, attacking shard relentlessly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayabusa had been sleeping, trying to ignore his hang over before he heard voices. Alright, alright! I'm coming..... Hayabusa off the edge of a building he was sleeping on and hit the ground before he started to run. He slowed down as he came to a warehouse, ignoring the burning D.U.P vehicles. He walked inside and peeted around. "Hi. What is it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back