• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"God, how long is it gonna take to get their attention?" Null asks.

"I don't know, but I find this somewhat fun." Shard says as they continue to "knock" on the door. (if you open the door, you're gonna get a battering ram to the chest...)

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"GOD! are they ever gonna answer the door?"

Roo said:
Scarlett grabbed his hand, "come on coma boy, you need exercise."
"I could use some new clothes actually. There's nothing here." Jake said, standing with a smile to her.

"And yours look a little burnt..." He added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roo said:
"I think I need the fresh air," Scarlett answered.
"Come on then." Jake said, leading her outside the FFA.

"Anywhere in particular?"

-Meanwhile-

Shift returned to his pent house along the richer areas of the city and quickly began gathering supplies. Work had to be done if he planned to come out on top of this.

As they walked outside the door, they ran into Null, Shard, and Dax, with a battering ram. "Erm.... This looks REALLY bad..." Null says laughing.

Roo said:
(( You're already too late ))
"I don't know where we are, how could I answer that?" Scarlett responded.
"Well it's still new York." Jake replied.

"We're in the industrial district." He added.

Roo said:
"Well, I'm not sure... Let's just take a walk aimlessly," Scarlett answered part jokingly.
"Your call." Jake replied with a smile.

"I wonder where aimlessly would take us?" He asked.

Roo said:
"I was going to leave that up to you," Scarlett answered.
"Well I feel weird wearing this odd robe... want to get some new clothes for the both of us?" Jake asked.

"Cool!" Jake said with a smile, leading them both to a small clothes shop a few blocks over.

"Here. I had a lot of money left over before the blast and I withdrew it earlier, interest stacked up." Jake said, handing her a wad of bills.

"I'll be right back." He then said, letting go of her hand to head to the men's area.

Scarlett went to the other section, for women. Quickly grabbing clothing that would fit her, she never much liked to shop she always tried to get it over with quickly.

Jake soon arrived back at the front looking for Scarlett as well as looking completely different himself.

Anime-guys-with-white-hair-207167.jpg

(( You cut his hair too? xD ))

"It looks nice on you," Scarlett smiled, her new clothes folded and in her arms. She had yet to put them on.

"Thanks, you going to change?" He asked.

(Been three years since his last cut soooo)

Scarlett reached forward touching his hair, "long hair suited you."

She ignored his comment on the clothing. She'd wear out clothes until they started crumbling apart, the burns on her clothing now didn't bother her at all. Only because he wanted me clothes did she go to the store. Not that she didn't like occasionally getting new clothes, but she never paid much mind to what she wore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back