• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Roo said:
"And w-who was that?" Scarlett added, glancing up as they walked out of the room.
"A nap? Please...? I'm exhausted... I'll explain...I swear...I just need a nap..." Jake murmurs, letting his head fall back down.

"Hi Null!" Dax says as he equips himself with holy armor made of shining light. "Whats up bud? Just having a friendly talk with Shard here! Boy, does she have a way with swords-... i mean words!"

Johnomono said:
"A nap? Please...? I'm exhausted... I'll explain...I swear...I just need a nap..." Jake murmurs, letting his head fall back down.
"I... I can't sleep, h-hurts too much," Scarlett swung her legs over the side of the bed, "you should sleep in the bed."

"Dude... I saw the heat outside the castle... the only thing capable of a blast like that is a orbital cannon. I know you were fighting... Dax... I put everyone to sleep. Do me a favor, and now that you found out what she dreams about, wake her up. Or do you have further questions before we all wake?"

Roo said:
"I... I can't sleep, h-hurts too much," Scarlett swung her legs over the side of the bed, "you should sleep in the bed."
Jake nodded and dragged himself onto the bed. Once he was situated he held his hand out, "Stay with me...?" He asked.

Scarlett cracked a smile, still tired, "I don't know where I am, I'm not just ganna wonder around... I'll just sit down here."

Roo said:
Scarlett cracked a smile, still tired, "I don't know where I am, I'm not just ganna wonder around... I'll just sit down here."
Jake smiled.

"I missed you..." He mumbled as he fell asleep.

Netherdragon said:
"Dude... I saw the heat outside the castle... the only thing capable of a blast like that is a orbital cannon. I know you were fighting... Dax... I put everyone to sleep. Do me a favor, and now that you found out what she dreams about, wake her up. Or do you have further questions before we all wake?"
"Hm, i don't know. I kinda just wanted to see what it was like in here. It get's lonely in the dream world and it's nice to know that someone else has control. Great battle though Shard, you can really hold your own!" He said with a smile. "Alright, I'll wake her up. let's go."

Johnomono said:
Jake smiled.
"I missed you..." He mumbled as he fell asleep.
Scarlett sat down on the chair he had been in, confused, flustered, and tired. But she was in too much pain at actually fall asleep.

"Hang on... This may be harder without me doing this." Null looks at Shard and says, "I command you to be permitted to wake up." Suddenly, a red sphere started rapidly condensing from the farthest reaches of the dream world, and went inside of Shard... One second later, it rapidly increased inside, and all anyone saw for a minute was that crimson sphere extending further and further, signifying that the command had been accepted. "There, that should make things easier, now how do we wake up"

"Before we do" Shard says, "Let me just say, that was so cool!!!"

"Ya, it looks different when you're inside..."

Roo said:
Scarlett sat down on the chair he had been in, confused, flustered, and tired. But she was in too much pain at actually fall asleep.
"Hour... give me an hour..." Jake mumbled before finally really going to sleep.

Netherdragon said:
"Hang on... This may be harder without me doing this." Null looks at Shard and says, "I command you to be permitted to wake up." Suddenly, a red sphere started rapidly condensing from the farthest reaches of the dream world, and went inside of Shard... One second later, it rapidly increased inside, and all anyone saw for a minute was that crimson sphere extending further and further, signifying that the command had been accepted. "There, that should make things easier, now how do we wake up"
"Before we do" Shard says, "Let me just say, that was so cool!!!"

"Ya, it looks different when you're inside..."
Dax pulled himself and Null out of the dream world with a white blinding light. "Now, let's wake you up Shard." Dax pulls out an airhorn set only to a frequency Shard can hear and blows it as hard as possible.

"OUCH!!!!" Shard says as she wakes up before punching Dax. "Don't do that again..."

"I could have done that a lot easier... by the way, if Shard had woken up on her own, would we be pushed out?"

Netherdragon said:
"OUCH!!!!" Shard says as she wakes up before punching Dax. "Don't do that again..."
"I could have done that a lot easier... by the way, if Shard had woken up on her own, would we be pushed out?"
"yeah, probably." Dax replied. "OUUUCCHHHH!!!" Dax says in a little pain from the punch.

Shard looks ready to kill Dax before Null waves her off. "Now then, all of you come with me, there's someone you have to meet." Null says. He walks towards the room Avalon and Scarlet are in. "Hello again!" (btw, Shard is gonna make you a conjoining room with Avalon... but it'd be funny if you didn't remember you had powers/were a conduit, and were scared when Shard did that.)

Netherdragon said:
Shard looks ready to kill Dax before Null waves her off. "Now then, all of you come with me, there's someone you have to meet." Null says. He walks towards the room Avalon and Scarlet are in. "Hello again!" (btw, Shard is gonna make you a conjoining room with Avalon... but it'd be funny if you didn't remember you had powers/were a conduit, and were scared when Shard did that.)
The door was closed and locked.

After a long while of moving back and forth total consciousness Scarlett stood up, slowly stretching. She didn't have a watch so she didn't exactly know how long it had been. Though she really wanted to wake him up. Scarlett kneeled down next to his page, looking over him a moment then she placed her hand on his chest.

"Jakey," she whined slightly.

Roo said:
After a long while of moving back and forth total consciousness Scarlett stood up, slowly stretching. She didn't have a watch so she didn't exactly know how long it had been. Though she really wanted to wake him up. Scarlett kneeled down next to his page, looking over him a moment then she placed her hand on his chest.
"Jakey," she whined slightly.
(Ignore him.)

Jake groaned slightly, starting to sit up, "Hey..." He mumbled.

(( You said you left the room, then you're suddenly in the room again. Walk in if you want, but stay consistent. ))

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Scarlett asked.

Roo said:
(( You said you left the room, then you're suddenly in the room again. Walk in if you want, but stay consistent. ))
"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Scarlett asked.
"Yea... Just tired, are you?" Jake asked.

(( That's not how RPing works. Please go away for now. Come in after they chat for awhile. I'd like this to be private. ))

"I feel like I've been through hell again back," Scarlett answered, then she broke a smile, "it's in my top ten of worst days, but not top five."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back