• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Jake smiled, "I think this last day has been top worst and top best... But... what did we do yesterday?" Jake asked.

(If you guys are being such jerks about not having it your way, fine...)

Null goes up to the room where Avalon and Scarlet are. "Shard? give me a battering ram..."

"Ummm Ok..." She hesitantly forms a battering ram.

Null then "knocks" on the door.

(TROLOLOL)

Johnomono said:
Jake smiled, "I think this last day has been top worst and top best... But... what did we do yesterday?" Jake asked.
"Yesterday... Well, I feel like shit, I was just sleeping, and you said you 'missed' me... I could only assume I've been out awhile," Scarlett maundered, "but, the last thing I remember was..." she grinned, "you proposed..."

Roo said:
"Yesterday... Well, I feel like shit, I was just sleeping, and you said you 'missed' me... I could only assume I've been out awhile," Scarlett maundered, "but, the last thing I remember was..." she grinned, "you proposed..."
Jake smiled slightly but gave way to as frown,"That was...a bad day...an explosion occured just down the street after I did... we were both caught in it. I was sent into a coma for three years... you lost your memories...you actually just awoke from getting them back..." Jake explained slowly.

Johnomono said:
Jake smiled slightly but gave way to as frown,"That was...a bad day...an explosion occured just down the street after I did... we were both caught in it. I was sent into a coma for three years... you lost your memories...you actually just awoke from getting them back..." Jake explained slowly.
Scarlett paused, turning slightly to the left in thought.

"Three years..." she mumbled, "why can't I remember what happened after then? Most people that regain memories don't lose more in the process."

"I'm not sure... we had someone unlock two years of your memories, we were going to do it slow. But I guess your mind kicked in and took the rest. Seems it booted out the rest... But that doesn't matter... We're together again..." Jake said with a smile.

(( Can you please stop acting so childish? Wait like five minutes, give them some time. ))

"Strange..." Scarlett thought over it a moment, but then she smiled moving closer so that she could hug him.

"At least I don't have to live a day away from you."

"Why don't they hear this...What are they doing in there?" Shard wonders. "You don't think they?"

"Of course not..." Null interrupts. "I can read thoughts... I know they aren't. On that note, I'm somewhat glad..." Null shudders before they continue knocking the door.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnomono said:
Jake smiled and leaned into her, "There's one more thing though..." He started.
Scarlett pulled away confused, glancing around the room one more time then pausing, "my clothes are singed..."

"Yea... those that survived the blast were changed... we, both of us, have abilities now..."

Jake hesitantly put one hand out and began to summon light into it, creating a miniature sun in a way.

Johnomono said:
"Yea... those that survived the blast were changed... we, both of us, have abilities now..."
Jake hesitantly put one hand out and began to summon light into it, creating a miniature sun in a way.
Scarlett scooted back in surprise, "w-what?"

Jake flinched slightly as she scooted away, "Yea... It's strange... you can uhh, control fire." Jake said.

"Yea, it's a long story. While you were out you got super hot. Even though you already are..." Jake said, grinning at that last part.

Scarlett grinned, then responded jokingly "I already said yes, you don't need to keep trying to win me over."

Roo said:
Scarlett grinned, then responded jokingly "I already said yes, you don't need to keep trying to win me over."
"A man should live every day in his relationship as if he had to win his love over again." Jake replied.

"Besides..." He started, reaching behind his back, "it's fun and I love to see you smile..." He said as he pulled out a light flower similar to a lotus and held it out to her.

Johnomono said:
"A man should live every day in his relationship as if he had to win his love over again." Jake replied.
"Besides..." He started, reaching behind his back, "it's fun and I love to see you smile..." He said as he pulled out a light flower similar to a lotus and held it out to her.
(( Where'd he get the flower from? xD ))

"Jake, you're a hopeless romantic," Scarlett teased, taking the flower and putting it in her hair.

(( Call I say all her stuff is on his nightstand, cus if not she just melted the ring. xD ))

Roo said:
(( Where'd he get the flower from? xD ))
"Jake, you're a hopeless romantic," Scarlett teased, taking the flower and putting it in her hair.

(( Call I say all her stuff is on his nightstand, cus if not she just melted the ring. xD ))
(I said light flower, He made it xD )

(And it obviously already was, duuh)

Jake grinned, "I know I know, I try." He said with a smile.

(( I totally misread, I'm just stupid. ))

Scarlett stood up after a moment, "I know you're tired. But I'm sore and need to walk. Can we? For just like 5 minutes, then you can sleep again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back