• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

The water and sweat on Scarlett continued to evaporate. Drying her skin and cloths up. Her breathing remained as it had been.

((Her clothes will be set on fire soon xD ))

Roo said:
The water and sweat on Scarlett continued to evaporate. Drying her skin and cloths up. Her breathing remained as it had been.
((Her clothes will be set on fire soon xD ))
(Score)

Jake continued to watch with a worried expression.

(( You took her out in the open, not score xD ))

Scarlett's skin and clothing soon dried out completely, while still flushing out sweat. After a few more moments her shirt caught on fire.

Jake quickly regathered his light and picked her up. He looked around for a moment before taking her back inside to the second most open and unoccupied room.

"I'll assume your stunned silence is acceptance. It was nice doing business with you." Shift said with a grin, leaving the room without a moment's wait other than to shift into Danny.

Shift had already left the room and the base, He had some things he needed to do that couldn't wait any longer.

Scarlett's clothes were still on fire, moving from her shirt to her pants and shoes. Soon they would be completely gone.

(You ganna help her? ))

"So... sup... ok, here's what we're gonna do. There's a hospital not too far from here... We're gonna take her there... If any one asks... it was spontainous combustion which is somewhat true... Lets go..."

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]EDIT--
Dax looks at the giant castle. guess I'm riding my way in. He summoned his hoverboard and rode through the castle trying to find the throne room.

[/QUOTE]
Shard sensed another non dreamed up person in her dreamscape. As soon as he reached the entrance, Shard closed the doors on him. He was stuck outside, for she then sealed all the other entrances such as windows. "Hmm, it's gonna be fun to test Dreamer Boy..."

Last edited by a moderator:
She forms a walkie talkie in his hand and hers. "Sure, but first, I wanna test your imagination... try getting in. This will be a battle of wits." The walkie talkie shifts to an earpiece and sticks itself in Dax's ear.

"Oh, so you wanna be like that huh? Well let me remind you that I have dream powers. in this world, I can do anything! but if you wanna be that way, your choice." Dax said while thinkin of ways to get into the castle.

"Yet again, so can I... This is my dream, and unlike most, I have total control over my dreams. Down to the last detail. Oh, and my crystals are stronger than my normal ones, and I can make them float, like this castle, with using no energy at all!!!" (I know this is overpowered, but Crota and I are about to have a DREAM battle. ANYTHING can happen.)

"I wonder how your family would feel about your crystals now." He said with an evil grin. Dax created an orbital cannon and fired it directly at a castle wall.

"Welcome" She said as a hole was formed by the orbital canon. "Oh, and about my family... If you're trying to break me... It won't work. My family treated me like a freak. If they were the least bit caring, they would have accepted me despite my powers. However, they didn't. They were my past, this is my present..."

Dax lifts himself with gravity into her castle. "why the test Shard? Afraid of something? I won't try to break you now, but i would just like to know."

"And if you can't talk to me..." Dax shiftshapes into Null. "Talk to me." he then shiftshapes into Felix. "Or me." He lastly shiftshapes into Shard. "Or just talk to yourself." He then shiftshaped back into his original form.

"I just wanted some fun... It can be boring when you're the only one who controls everything in this world. As for the transformation, that's quite amusing."

"Thanks, it can come in handy sometimes. So, since we are just talking now, how bout a ride?" He says as he summons his hoverboard and hops on.

"How bout no" She says as she spawns a remote in her hands, and makes the hover board go haywire... and as Dax crashes, she spawns 2 crystal guardians. "In this realm, I can even create life..."

(something like this:
150px-Crystal_Guardian.jpg
)

"So, do you plan on fighting me today or are we just going to stare at each other?"

The Demon mocks Slade, after the two of them had been staring each other down for several minutes now. Slade, despite attempting his best to teleport behind Zabuza, was finding himself unable to teleport. Some unknown force was blocking his direct line of eyesight despite the fact it would appear Slade's vision was fine.

Zabuza simply had no clue of what was going on. He didn't know Slade had ocular teleportation powers and that he was accidentally blocking the direct line of sight with his un-seen mist. So they continued their strange Mexican standoff, the Demon holding his Executioner's Blade prepared for most hopefully anything.

"Sure." Xavier smiled at Hayabusa, but his eyes were seemingly disgruntled. Really, I cam along because I thought we were going to investigate them, but were you just checking their affiliation to the D.U.P.? Xavier knew the mental link was restored, Hayabusa should be able to hear him. You strike me as odd, indeed...

"I'm returning." Xavier stated flatly, selecting a code. His skin was covered in a textile of blue and green pixels, before he turned invisible. At the same time, the dome composed of hexagons burst, the hexagons expanding outwards, before fading, "Well, with all that's happening, it won't be long before we meet again." His voice slowly grew more distant, before he disappeared without a trace, leaving no footsteps in his wake. Making his way up a nearby building, he secured a better vantage point, and set perimeters around the building, encasing it in a transparent, noclip polygon.

"I wouldn't want random people trespassing..." It would be easier to check anyone in the building, and anyone who entered and left like this anyway. Climbing onto the rooftop, he spawned his signature rifle, but its components were changed. It had a scope on it, and instead of the yellow engine next to the heat fan above the trigger, there was an electrical component, and blue electricity dispersed from the heat fan. I'll be on standby for now... Zabuza should be able to hear him as well, with this mental link they had.

((going to eat dinner :P ))

[QUOTE="Zabuzas Son]"So, do you plan on fighting me today or are we just going to stare at each other?"
The Demon mocks Slade, after the two of them had been staring each other down for several minutes now. Slade, despite attempting his best to teleport behind Zabuza, was finding himself unable to teleport. Some unknown force was blocking his direct line of eyesight despite the fact it would appear Slade's vision was fine.

Zabuza simply had no clue of what was going on. He didn't know Slade had ocular teleportation powers and that he was accidentally blocking the direct line of sight with his un-seen mist. So they continued their strange Mexican standoff, the Demon holding his Executioner's Blade prepared for most hopefully anything.

[/QUOTE]
(I have no idea if this will torch your must or not, but I looked up black fire and it doesn't burn, it incinerates and leaves nothing left due to the heat, like not even ash. So it's your call.)

Arcs of black fire started whipping out from behind Slade like whips, striking at the demon one after the other.

"Can you handle my fire? It's not your average fire after all." Slade said with a chuckle.

For now, Xavier, my challenger gets his fair fight. If things begin to get out control then I will either start using the mist to it's full extent or give the order for you and the rest to join in and help.

The Demon thought now that the mental link had been reestablished while he was rolling and dodging out of the way of the black fiery whip. This is not to say he dodged perfectly, as upon several snaps of the whip it managed to catch Zabuza just before he could get out of the way. Still, these extremely deep, incinerating burns mended themselves back together quickly enough.

On on of the more final attempts, the whip would of struck Zabuza directly in the face if he had not brought his Executioner's Blade up in time. For whatever reason... the blade did not seem to melt nor burn.

Afterwords Zabuza continued to try and close the distance between the two of them. In one single slice the Demon's Executioner's Blade cut into the very asphalt of the road sending chunks hurtling at Slade at extreme speeds to distract him just enough to cross the gap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back