• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Shift rolls his eyes as he responds, "That joke directed at a ten year old boy verges on pedophilia..." he mutters as he follows.

"You and I both know that you aren't a ten year old... You just use that as a way to deceive people. I'm not stupid. Now go back to how you usually are. I wanna see the real you. Don't worry, I won't tell the others."

Netherdragon said:
"You and I both know that you aren't a ten year old... You just use that as a way to deceive people. I'm not stupid. Now go back to how you usually are. I wanna see the real you. Don't worry, I won't tell the others."
- if we're in his room -

Shift chuckled and morphed into his usual form, "Perceptive.."

- if not -

"I have no idea what you mean now take me to your room so we can talk privately." Shift replied.

Netherdragon said:
(We're in his room)
"What do you take me for an idiot? I have more than just my powers to help me..."
"Whatever. I have a deal for you. First off I know quite a lot about you. You're a bit sloppy. So keep that in mind. Now here's the deal. In a day or do Danny will disappear. He'll have chosen to leave. That day you'll go out and find a new conduit recruit. A friendly guy with strength and senses above even the normal conduit level. And lucky you, he's rich, and well connected. In return I'll fund the FFA and provide you some land. It just so happens I own a good sized portion of the swamp actually." Shift said, leaning against the wall.

"In return you simply keep my secret."

"Ah ah ah, I'll pass on that question. You never lay all your cards at once. But I'll give you a hint. I've got information you want to keep secret. I've also got a phone that rings daily. On the other end is your average Joe making a sweet 50 just to make a call. And he knows that if I don't answer with the code word then he releases all that information to anyone that wants it free of charge. Especially your palls here." Shift countered.

(( Awe heck, might as well post something. ))

Scarlett laided fine and still for a couple of minutes, but her breath began shallowing and it appeared that she was having trouble breathing. While at the same time her face seemed to glisten just slightly, she had started sweating.

"You think I don't have money? You think I haven't covered my tracks? Because you're wrong... Second, I don't like bribery... All you could possibly know about me is my name and power... Thats it... Clothes don't make the man, and I can easily ditch the suit... I can also get plastic surgery if I wanted... Besides, do you think we just FOUND this base? No... We made it.... By the way... I found this earlier... Is this yours?" Null says as he grins holding Shift's tracker. "I knew you couldn't have just found this place... You had Avalon lead you to us... Didn't you?"

Roo said:
(( Awe heck, might as well post something. ))
Scarlett laided fine and still for a couple of minutes, but her breath began shallowing and it appeared that she was having trouble breathing. While at the same time her face seemed to glisten just slightly, she had started sweating.
Jake quickly leaned down, worried as he watched her.

(( Jake is dumb ))

Scarlett's skin reddened as she continued heating up and sweating, her breathing still ragged and uneven. Scarlett was clearly getting sick, and in pain.

(( Be careful, don't... Touch her. ))

Netherdragon said:
"You think I don't have money? You think I haven't covered my tracks? Because you're wrong... Second, I don't like bribery... All you could possibly know about me is my name and power... Thats it... Clothes don't make the man, and I can easily ditch the suit... I can also get plastic surgery if I wanted... Besides, do you think we just FOUND this base? No... We made it.... By the way... I found this earlier... Is this yours?" Null says as he grins holding Shift's tracker. "I knew you couldn't have just found this place... You had Avalon lead you to us... Didn't you?"
"Yes but he didn't know it." Shift chuckled.

"And I know everything about you...Mathew. sloppy sloppy sloppy. Your encounter with Wraith, sloppy. He recorded you the entire time. They had footage of your face. All it took was some simple facial recognition software and boom. Bingo." Shift said with a grin.

"But it's not like I want this to happen. You and I need to cooperate. And then everyone's happy. So If you keep quiet about me, I'll do the same for you, and we can have Wonderful little partnership. What do you say?" Shift asked with a smile, never making eye contact.

After a few more minutes she couldn't get any redder, Scarlett was literally Scarlett. Covered in sweat that started evaporating, leaving beads of salt on her face.

Roo said:
After a few more minutes she couldn't get any redder, Scarlett was literally Scarlett. Covered in sweat that started evaporating, leaving beads of salt on her face.
Jake quickly ran off, returning with a bucket of ice water that he quickly dumped on her.

(At least that keeps the bed from setting fire)

Scarlett's breathing became more sporadic. The bucket water evaporating quickly, and the ice melting then evaporating rapidly.

Jake quickly got more water and repeated this until she appeared to cool, if she did.

Scarlett made no signs of changing, her skin just as bright though now the sweat could no longer be seen, her breathing just as sporadic. The water seemed to be evaporating faster as he went, the room starting to get thick and damp. Making it even harder for her to breath.

Roo said:
Scarlett made no signs of changing, her skin just as bright though now the sweat could no longer be seen, her breathing just as sporadic. The water seemed to be evaporating faster as he went, the room starting to get thick and damp. Making it even harder for her to breath.
Jake panicked, grabbing her face in preparation for CPR.

(( She's not suffocating yet, just having difficulties. Could take her into a bigger space. The air would thin. It would be hard to move her, you'd still get burned, even dragging her by blankets. But not nearly as bad. ))

Scarlett's face was excruciatingly hot, blistering. As a pyro she could take immense amount of heat before noticing it even tickling at her skin. Whatever temperature she had now, was not a benign warmth.

Roo said:
(( She's not suffocating yet, just having difficulties. Could take her into a bigger space. The air would thin. It would be hard to move her, you'd still get burned, even dragging her by blankets. But not nearly as bad. ))
Scarlett's face was excruciatingly hot, blistering. As a pyro she could take immense amount of heat before noticing it even tickling at her skin. Whatever temperature she had now, was not a benign warmth.
(No burns, I can do this.)

Jake stepped back and gathered light, coating his arms and torso in it to guard from the heat.

He quickly picked her up and began moving her outside.

Bored as he was Dax decided to go wake up anyone he wanted to, thinking tht he can't be the only one in a forced sleep state. He went to Shard's room first. "I'm gonna have a little fun first." He said with a grin. Dax transported himself into Shard's dremscape. "Now, let's see what you dream about."

When Dax entered Shard's dreamscape, all around him ways a crystal city. Crystal people, crystal pets, crystal vehicles, crystal everything... It was a replica of their city... Buildings were rising out of the earth left and right... In front of him. There was a giant floating castle... Inside... in the throne room. In the very center of the city sized castle that covered most of the city below. There was Shard.

Johnomono said:
(No burns, I can do this.)
Jake stepped back and gathered light, coating his arms and torso in it to guard from the heat.

He quickly picked her up and began moving her outside.
Jake still felt a lot of the pain, but managed to move her out with the two of them unscathed. Scarlett's breathing remained ragged and off, but the air wasn't quite as thick as before. But her heat remained, if not continuing to rise.

Roo said:
Jake still felt a lot of the pain, but managed to move her out with the two of them unscathed. Scarlett's breathing remained ragged and off, but the air wasn't quite as thick as before. But her heat remained, if not continuing to rise.
Jake wasn't sure what he should do and decided to wait to see if she worsened.

Netherdragon said:
When Dax entered Shard's dreamscape, all around him ways a crystal city. Crystal people, crystal pets, crystal vehicles, crystal everything... It was a replica of their city... Buildings were rising out of the earth left and right... In front of him. There was a giant floating castle... Inside... in the throne room. In the very center of the city sized castle that covered most of the city below. There was Shard.
EDIT--

Dax looks at the giant castle. guess I'm riding my way in. He summoned his hoverboard and rode through the castle trying to find the throne room.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back