• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Kat took in a slow deep breath, the past few years all she wanted was her memories back but now that she actually had the opportunity she was scared. The man, Jake, he really seemed to care. Kat stood a bit flustered, not sure what to do.

"Jake, wait, I..." she mumbled.

"I... Maybe I liked the mystery, that I could've been anything. It's scary, I don't know what I'll find... Who I've lost, everyone lost so much after the blast. But I didn't have to feel the pain of the loss, just frustration..." Kat ran her fingers through her hair, "I don't know what to do."

"However, at the same time, you would regain one of those lost things... His thoughts are sincere. He was in love with you before the blast. I personally think that it would be best that you remember. I got it! I know a way to give you back a memory you share!"

Jake ignored null as he turned.

"Yea? Well at least you did forget then right...?" He asked, tears brimming in his eyes.

Null walks towards Jake, and stands in front of him. "Jake... I want you trust me on this. I want you to go to sleep, and dream of every detail in that proposal you made to her. From beginning to end. I'm going to send Dax into your dreams... Once he observes, it, he will then manifest it in the real world, causing you to relive the event, but from a third person perspective. Will you please do this for me?"

Netherdragon said:
Null walks towards Jake, and stands in front of him. "Jake... I want you trust me on this. I want you to go to sleep, and dream of every detail in that proposal you made to her. From beginning to end. I'm going to send Dax into your dreams... Once he observes, it, he will then manifest it in the real world, causing you to relive the event, but from a third person perspective. Will you please do this for me?"
"Just forget it null... She said no..." Jake said, turning away.

"Just stop Null! I can't take anymore of this pain, this hurt! Just leave me alone!" Jake snapped, turning away as a quiet sob racked his body.

Hayabusa groggily followed Xavier up onto the vantage point and crouched down next to him. "Fine... I'll stop prying... For now. But I'll catch you one day." Hayabusa continued to stare ahead until he saw some kid get propelled into the air by a concrete slab. He stared blankly before turning to Xavier. "You saw that right? I'm not just having some hangover hallucination, right?"

-------

Blake came out of the house soon with two big concrete cases, each holding a stereo. "Okay. They didn't get to far." Blake turned down the road and started to run before he pushed up a concrete slab underneath him, sending him flying through he air. He landed next to Flux and Xander, who were still walking down the road. "Where were you Blake?" Blake showed Flux the cases and smiled. "Getting the stereo's. Duh."

Kat felt flustered by Jake's crying, rubbing her arms for a moment. But then she turned to him and suddenly hugged him.

"Please don't cry," Kat said, pulling away after a moment, "I didn't say no... I just need a minute, can't I have that?"

"I can't change everything about who I am after only a few minutes to think about it... If I loved you then, no reason I could fall in love again. And if I don't, then I've just changed too much..."

Null snaps his fingers. "I think I have a solution that will work for you! We can restore your memories gradually, for example, 1-2 years per day, depending on what you want. However, I'm gonna start from the beginning, so that it does not overwhelm your mind, so it will take a while till you remember the proposal."

"That good with you? Both of you? First, how old is she, Avalon?" Null reads his mind, "Ah, right, 24... In that case, at a rate of a year per day, it will take her 3 weeks + 3 days... are you ok with that duration? It would be a bit risky if I did two years per day. Her mind will only be able to take in so much at a time."

Last edited by a moderator:
Avalon... Are you ok, with how long it takes? I don't know how much damage it will cause, but I can speed it up a month or so by removing her current memories, but no more.

AvidElmV2 said:
Flux groaned and stood up. "Okay, were gonna take the stereos at least. We'll take them, we can take some panels from a night club when it's closed, find a new place and were gonna put in some upgrades. Anything, I don't care what it is. You guy's got that?" Blake smiled and nodded. "We better get moving then. I'll get the stereos, you guy's just get moving. I'll catch up with you." Flux stood up and looked to Xander. "Come on. I'm pretty sure Blake can take care of himself if shit hits the fan." Blake stood up and walked into the apartment while Flux motioned for Xander to follow her.
(@AB2320 Remember, you can't god mod man. That mean's you can't control anyone's character, you can't be invincible, and you can't have some type of almighty power like being able to kill people just by looking at them.)
Xander followed Flux. "Before we leave im gonna go find some more food in the kitchen." Xander said, "We're gonna have a long trip guys, what sounds better, more bread, or gold fish?"

AvidElmV2 said:
Hayabusa groggily followed Xavier up onto the vantage point and crouched down next to him. "Fine... I'll stop prying... For now. But I'll catch you one day." Hayabusa continued to stare ahead until he saw some kid get propelled into the air by a concrete slab. He stared blankly before turning to Xavier. "You saw that right? I'm not just having some hangover hallucination, right?"
Xavier stared blankly at the concret conduit, who was making his way with two concrete cases by his side.

"Yeah, yeah I see that..." Xavier murmured, before he shook his head, grounding himself back on earth, "What're you planning?" He spoke, his voice returning, as he turned to look at Hayabusa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back