• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Out of nowhere. Null came up to the boy, and hit him in the head with the back end of his sword, knocking him out.

"Dax... I don't trust this boy. Go into his dreams, and see what his dream self looks like... See what he dreams about, then come back..." Null whispered.

Netherdragon said:
Out of nowhere. Null came up to the boy, and hit him in the head with the back end of his sword, knocking him out.
"Dax... I don't trust this boy. Go into his dreams, and see what his dream self looks like... See what he dreams about, then come back..."
The sword actually missed as the boy rolled forward and stood up to face null.

"Try that again and I'll kill you... people like you are the reason we conduits aren't trusted. You think you can do what you want." The boy spat.

Johnomono said:
The sword actually missed as the boy rolled forward and stood up to face null.
"Try that again and I'll kill you... people like you are the reason we conduits aren't trusted. You think you can do what you want." The boy spat.
(Dont ruin my fun :( )

As the boy glared into his eyes, Null uttered a single phrase. "It's nap time. Go to sleep for 5 hours." The boy's eyes close, and he begins to fall towards the floor before Null catches him. He carries the sleeping boy into his room.

Netherdragon said:
(Dont ruin my fun :( )
As the boy glared into his eyes, Null uttered a single phrase. "It's nap time. Go to sleep for 5 hours." The boy's eyes close, and he begins to fall towards the floor before Null catches him. He carries the sleeping boy into his room.
(Wasn't making eye contact.)(I'm not stupid.)

"Piss off fogey before everyone wakes up to find their favorite mind reader missing." The boy growled.

"What? I simply thought you would be tired after today, so I was gonna let you sleep in my bed. Do you not want to?" Null inquires with a pout.

John found Scarlett standing in front of a man who seemed scared. The man that shot them earlier, his bravery gone so quickly.

"Relax I'm not ganna kill you, I'm not even ganna hurt you. That's would be stooping to your level. I'm not a monster and it would be unethical to kill a stranger. But I guess the only reason I need is that I'm not an asshole."

The man seemed confused. Kat pulled a ten out of her pocket.

"Do yourself a favor, shot cans or beer bottles. Not human beings."

He didn't want to take the bill and she finally got it into his hand.

"Just imagine if your wife, daughter, sister even. Had to Fraser for her life everyday over something she never wanted."

Last spat on the ground next to him and started walking away, "come on Jake. I need a change of scenery."

AB2320 said:
"Full Phoenix?" Xander thought to himself. Xander ran outside and got a fine look at what attacked them. "So these... These are Stalkers?" asked Xander. "Pretty? Aren't they" Flux asked sarcastically. "Jeez. You know how to use your powers don't you?" Xander said. Flux gave a proud chuckle. "We can't stay here. They'll be back. In larger forces. We won't. Even if you go full phoenix, and Blake goes full whatever he is, we won't last."
Flux groaned and stood up. "Okay, were gonna take the stereos at least. We'll take them, we can take some panels from a night club when it's closed, find a new place and were gonna put in some upgrades. Anything, I don't care what it is. You guy's got that?" Blake smiled and nodded. "We better get moving then. I'll get the stereos, you guy's just get moving. I'll catch up with you." Flux stood up and looked to Xander. "Come on. I'm pretty sure Blake can take care of himself if shit hits the fan." Blake stood up and walked into the apartment while Flux motioned for Xander to follow her.

(@AB2320 Remember, you can't god mod man. That mean's you can't control anyone's character, you can't be invincible, and you can't have some type of almighty power like being able to kill people just by looking at them.)

- Shift -

"No, I don't. If you want answers though I'll give then to you, in private. But my mind is my domain and if you try it again I will kill you." He growled.

- Avalon -

"Um, okay..." He said, following her. He smiled lightly at what'd he'd just witnessed.

"Why not right now? Everyone is asleep. If you want, I'll ask Dax to go a way for a minute... Would that make you happy, little man?"

"They're only for you, not dream not over there who I'm guessing you were going to have enter my mind in my sleep. I Coukd be wrong but that seems like a safe bet. Me and you, sealed room." Shift said.

"Not yet. Avalon is back." Shift said as footsteps were heard down the hall.

"Null! Hellooooo!"

"I... I sense more than one source of mental activity entering... There's someone with him." Null thinks. We're down on the second floor." He replies.

Avalon rounds the corner with Scarlett, "Null. I need to know if you can do something, not right now, but just if you can." Avalon starts, walking over.

"Is it possible for you to go into someone's mind and unlock their memories?" Avalon finished.

Avalon nodded and turned to Scarlett, "Well... it's possible whenever and if ever you want to..." He told her.

Shift looked between the two curiously for a moment and walked over.

He grabbed Avalons hand and then touched Scarletts.

Instantly she could feel what Avalon felt. Like you feel air. She could ignore it or not.

She felt his pain, sorrow, hopelessness, but also the slight bit of hope that held him together.

And then it was gone as shift let go. Avalon didn't even know it'd happened as he looked at shift with a look of confusion.

"Need something Daniel?" He asked.

Null smirks, because while focusing on preforming his action, he let down his guard, and allowed Null to figure out what he was doing at that momment. (he's not gonna say anything of course)

Kat pulled away quickly, her face flush and her eyes starting to water.

"I can't, I don't want to..." She trailed off.

"I wouldn't blame her, she's comfortable with her new self. She's afraid of her past and what things she might have done. It's uncertain to her. That' is what she's feeling.." Null says. "Danny, you're an empath, right? Can you feel that as well?"

Netherdragon said:
"I wouldn't blame her, she's comfortable with her new self. She's afraid of her past and what things she might have done. It's uncertain to her. That' is what she's feeling.." Null says. "Shift, you're an empath, right? Can you feel that as well?"
(You don't know him as shift.)

"I can't feel anything over his pain..." Shift said with a look at Scarlett before heading up the hallway.

Kat shook her head, her breathing becoming uneven and heavy "no, don't want to feel... I can't..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Null comes up to Kat. "Kat... listen... your emotions are spastic, and erratic... you need to calm down... What's going on is this... You have become so comfortable with this new shell you've grown. You had to make it to cope with your amnesia... If you want, I can help you remember. Who you truly are... It's entirely your choice, I won't force you. However, now that you have this doubt, now that you know there's a way to fix your amnesia... If you deny this chance, you will never be able to fully accept yourself any more. As of now, I think the best option is to take me up on my offer. Trust me when I say you will feel so much better knowing the true you."

Avalon grabbed nulls shoulder,"Don't... don't try and force get to a decision... she's made her choice... just... show her to a room for the night..." Avalon muttered.

He then let his hand slide from his shoulder and began walking away slowly, looking like someone he loved had just died. And in a way they had...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back