• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Oh no I meant shape, sorry tongue tied..." Danny said, rubbing his aching head.

Netherdragon said:
"Sphinx? Can you tell me what I'm looking at?"
Sphinx giggled again. "It's a tinfoil hat! You know that myth where people can't mind control you or read your mind if you're wearing one." She said. She then frowned. "Do you not like it?"

Felix opens his mouth wide. "ooooooooooh. Okay, less scary... actually, more scary. It's hard to trust a shapeshifter. Besides... how would you if they're among you... dang it, now my trust issues are gonna skyrocket."

"It's quite funny.... I like it. But unfortunately, doesn't affect my powers... Funny thought though." Null gives her a hug. "If Felix sees this, I'm a dead man" Null thinks while mentally chuckling.

"What if they are among us already!" Shard says coming out screaming. "It could be YOU!" she says pointing to Felix. "OR YOU!" pointing to Danny. "OR ME!!! I hope its not me..." She says with a mock sob as she runs back inside.

Netherdragon said:
"It's quite funny.... I like it. But unfortunately, doesn't affect my powers... Funny thought though." Null gives her a hug. "If Felix sees this, I'm a dead man" Null thinks while mentally chuckling.

"What if they are among us already!" Shard says coming out screaming. "It could be YOU!" she says pointing to Felix. "OR YOU!" pointing to Danny. "OR ME!!! I hope its not me..." She says with a mock sob as she runs back inside.
Dax falls out laughing.

Assailant said:
Felix opens his mouth wide. "ooooooooooh. Okay, less scary... actually, more scary. It's hard to trust a shapeshifter. Besides... how would you if they're among you... dang it, now my trust issues are gonna skyrocket."
"But would you unless he gave you a good reason not to?" Danny asked.

Sphinx seperates from Null with a smile. "Thanks." She said with a smile. She then walked towards where Felix and Danny were. "What's happening?" She asked with a smile.

Felix put his hand on his chin and thought about it. "I'd be neutral. I wouldn't trust him, but I wouldn't act on it unless he deceived us."

"It's gonna kill is all!!! It's gonna kill us, impersonate us, and kill our friends!!! Then RINSE AND REPEAT!!! GAHHHHHH!" Shard says running out and back in again before laughing. "I'm having too much fun."

Felix looks at her and smiles. "You remind me of someone... hm." Felix then looks back at Sphinx. "Some sort of deal is going on. He's trying to convince me to let us go to the base of some guy he knows."

Netherdragon said:
"It's gonna kill is all!!! It's gonna kill us, impersonate us, and kill our friends!!! Then RINSE AND REPEAT!!! GAHHHHHH!" Shard says running out and back in again before laughing. "I'm having too much fun."
Dax is still laughing on the floor. "Null! oh God this is Hilarious!" He says still laughing.

"Huh." Felix says, pulling a tinfoil hat out from under his shirt and puts it on. "Matches mine." He then notices the weird stares. "Don't judge."

Assailant said:
"Huh." Felix says, pulling a tinfoil hat out from under his shirt and puts it on. "Matches mine." He then notices the weird stares. "Don't judge."
"Felix. What if you already know the guy?" Danny asked.

Felix looks at Danny. "Well then... I don't know. I guess it wouldn't be TOO ba-" He then understands. "Danny, are you referring to yourself?"

Scarlett grinned and rolled on top of Jake in the chair and started kissing him just as her hand dropped down between the two.

The room faded to black.

Assailant said:
Felix looks at Danny. "Well then... I don't know. I guess it wouldn't be TOO ba-" He then understands. "Danny, are you referring to yourself?"
Danny shifted into his normal look, "Hello, nice to finally really meet you." He said, extending his hand to shake hands.

"Thank you Shift. Felix. I think now is the best time to say. I told you so. But I already knew... However, he kept me quiet with threats. He was threatening you."

Felix jumps back. "Gah! Um... uh... hi! I... uh... WHY?!"

Felix looks at Null. "Threatening me? How?"

"I threatened you but him you nutter. Anyways as you say, no one trusts a shifter right off, so I got to know you all first, Null here especially, I think he has something to tell you also." Shift said.

"Quit lying null. Also Felix. Before he continues just realize I told you my true identity far faster than he did. Take that into account before deciding who to trust." Shift added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back