• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Actually, it has to do with identities." Null says.

"Felix already knows, but for this juicy information, you owe us big time." Shard says nonchalantly

"And I have an idea on how to collect" Null smiles deviously.

Shadow grins. "Well, I already know Matthew over here, so it must have something to do with THIS sweet thing over here." He says pointing to Shard. "Now, who could you be that would send him over the top, and make you sad too... someone we know... a girl... Ellie? Is that you?"

Atom said:
"I was fixing his emotional state before that maniac woman shard attacked. He went into a fit. And I fixed him again." Shift says as he stands, helping Felix up.
Sphinx nodded. "I think there's only one sane thing about that woman." She said with a frown. She then flapped her wings slightly. "My wings have never felt better though." She said with a smile.

Assailant said:
Shadow grins. "Well, I already know Matthew over here, so it must have something to do with THIS sweet thing over here." He says pointing to Shard. "Now, who could you be that would send him over the top, and make you sad too... someone we know... a girl... Ellie? Is that you?"
"Clever girl." Null states. "But where did you get the idea it sent him over the top?"

"Either way, yes, I am Ellie. All the info being shoved at him put him in a state of mental shock. Last time he checked, he's still curled up." Shard says.

"Now anyway, Shadow. I need a huge favor from you."

UnwantedTruth said:
Sphinx nodded. "I think there's only one sane thing about that woman." She said with a frown. She then flapped her wings slightly. "My wings have never felt better though." She said with a smile.
"Yea... Felix maybe we should leave them both behind?" Shift suggested.

"He's Matthew... she's Ellie..." Felix sighs with a smile. "I was able to leave them behind in my mind in the past, so why can't I now?"

Shadow chuckles. "Once again, Matthew, you underestimate my intelligence. It was obvious from her tone that there was distress involving Felix, and knowing that fool, he was probably freaking out." He then looks at Shard. "Why hello Ellie, how nice to see you again. I don't even remember you guys liking each other that much back in school, how did you two end up on a team?"

Assailant said:
"He's Matthew... she's Ellie..." Felix sighs with a smile. "I was able to leave them behind in my mind in the past, so why can't I now?"
"Then let's go. Get Everyone ready. Avalon and Scarlett are done but knock first. I'll be back as fast as I can." Shift said before shifting into a cheetah and running off.

Sphinx frowned. She gently hugged Felix. "Because....you're human....you can't leave them behind because they're your friends..." She said, placing her head on his shoulder.

Shadow raises an eyebrow. "Interesting." He says, slowly approaching her. "So that Sphinx girl must just be... tearing you apart." He says, stopping right in from of her. "Must be awful."

"Ya, but... At least I still have memories." Shard sighs. "Anyway, Null seems desperate to ask you something."

"Yes, I know this is pushy, but I need a squad of shadows. Not much, just a few to guard me from some conduits. Not related to the FFA unfortunately."

Avalon and Scarlett both exited the room fully dressed but very happy.

"Want to meet sphinx and Felix now?" Jake asked.

@Roo

Atom said:
Avalon and Scarlett both exited the room fully dressed but very happy.
"Want to meet sphinx and Felix now?" Jake asked.

@Roo
Scarlett slowly ran her fingers through her hair, then nodded.

"Yeah, sure," she answered.

Felix rounded a corner and saw Avalon approaching him. "Oh, hello Avalon! I was just looking for you... who's she?" He asks, pointing at Scarlett

"You guys remember that story I told you in your room around the time I first got here?" Avalon asked.

Shadow looks at Shard for a few more seconds. "But that's all they'll ever be... memories." He looks back to Null.

"Can I trust you not to mind control them or me?"

Felix nods. "Yeah... oh, is she..." He says, letting Avalon finish the sentence.

Assailant said:
Shadow looks at Shard for a few more seconds. "But that's all they'll ever be... memories." He looks back to Null.
"Can I trust you not to mind control them or me?"

Felix nods. "Yeah... oh, is she..." He says, letting Avalon finish the sentence.
"I know, I wish I had more than that." Shard pouts.

"Well, 1. depends on whether or not they will attack the FFA. If you swear they won't, then sure. However, I thought of a way to get back at Felix, Shard. Shadow. You'll like this too."

Sphinx slowly nodded. "Ok....sounds fine....so....she's not dead?" She said with a grin. She walked up to Scarlett and extended a hand. "Nice to meet you!" She said smiling.

Scarlett hesitated a moment, then shook the girls hand.

"Nice to meet you too," she answered in a slight hesitation.

Shadow nods. "357, prepare your troops. You may be needed." He then turns to Null. "What's the plan? Tell me that first."

"Imagine if you and Shard were dating. It seems like you can easily fake it, after all, you seem to care for her slightly, and second, Shard. I know you're great at acting stuff like this. It'd be easy to do, and you'd both piss off Felix. Win, win." Null grins.

"WOW! That's genius! I'm ok with it if Shadow is." Shard says, "We can call it operation Shardow."

Roo said:
Scarlett hesitated a moment, then shook the girls hand.
"Nice to meet you too," she answered in a slight hesitation.
Sphinx smiled. "I'm Sphinx by the way!" She said smiling. She pointed at Felix. "And that's Felix, my boyfriend!" She then gestured towards Avalon. "And that's Avalon!" She said smiling.

Jake laughed, "It's her." He said with a grin just as the sound of helicopter blades approached.

Jake covered his face as a helicopter landed outside and shift got out and came over.

"Everyone in!" He shouted over the whir of the blades, "We need to go!" He shouted to Felix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back