• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Roo said:
"I have never been in a helicopter before," Scarlett noted after a moment.
"Once. It was kinda fun but way smaller than that beast." Jake said, admiring the dark black Blackhawk.

"Where would I place you? Well, I suppose it depends on the conditions. Probably with my elite squad." Shadow says.

Roo said:
"I never knew you were into helicopters," Scarlett mumbled.
"I'm not really. Might be now after that ride. But the first one was a little pansy." Jake said with a laugh.

"What do you think about this place?" Jake asked.

Sphinx jumped out of the helicopter, wiping away her tears. "Pretty cool." She said with a shaky smile. She looked around.

Assailant said:
"Where would I place you? Well, I suppose it depends on the conditions. Probably with my elite squad." Shadow says.
"I'm happy you think of me so highly. Anyway, Lets head back. "how fast are you guys? Can you keep up with Dax's hover board?"

Atom said:
"I'm not really. Might be now after that ride. But the first one was a little pansy." Jake said with a laugh.
"What do you think about this place?" Jake asked.
Scarlett shrugged, glancing around. She didn't have an opinion on the matter.

Roo said:
Scarlett shrugged, glancing around. She didn't have an opinion on the matter.
"Well...I guess we wait for this shift guy to show us the dorms?" Jake suggested.

Atom said:
"Well...I guess we wait for this shift guy to show us the dorms?" Jake suggested.
Scarlett gave a slight nod, though her eyes were a bit glossy as she was distracted by her own thoughts.

Felix looks around and nods. "It is definitely out of the way. Far enough from the city where Zabuza shouldn't be able to pick us up. Pretty good I'd say." Felix says as he gets out and walks around the side and sees Sphinx with some tears. "Hey, are you okay?"

Meanwhile, Daniel gets out and looks around. "N-nice place y-you've got he-e-ere Shift."

Smokescreen chuckles. "I probably could. But these guys couldn't."

Shift laughed slightly, "Jelly legs?" He called to Daniel before walking back to Felix.

"Best part is we can get a boat In the port and use it to get to the city again." Shift added.

"Also keep everyone here occupied. I'm going to go get the power set up." Shift stated, grabbing the duffel bag and entering the base.

"Hmm. Shadow. Any chance you can teleport us back outside the Dunkin Donuts where we came from? It'd make it a lot easier." Null says taking a sip from his hot cocoa.

Shadow shook his head. "Nope. Technically, it's not even teleporting, as it's not instantaneous. But even so, it takes a large amount of energy just to call a shadow TO me, never mind teleporting a squadron away. I couldn't do it during the day.

Shadow looks at the shadows with weapons strapped to their backs. "I think you should walk."

"Also." Shadow adds. "Make sure to deploy the countermeasure on that Daniel kid, and any other new people."

"Fine, lets go everyone." Null says. He starts walking out with Shard next to him.

"DAX! You coming?" Shard asks.

Null shouts back. Right, right.... About that.... A girl named Saphire... Refused to take the countermeasure, and her boyfriend wouldn't let me near her so I couldn't give it to her. So. There are two who refuse it. I'll keep trying though."

@Roo

Suddenly the lights around the base flashed on.

Power was in and the base was in action.

"Everyone come on in! Base is clear!" Shift called from inside the helipad access door.

Assailant said:
Felix looks around and nods. "It is definitely out of the way. Far enough from the city where Zabuza shouldn't be able to pick us up. Pretty good I'd say." Felix says as he gets out and walks around the side and sees Sphinx with some tears. "Hey, are you okay?"
Meanwhile, Daniel gets out and looks around. "N-nice place y-you've got he-e-ere Shift."

Smokescreen chuckles. "I probably could. But these guys couldn't."
Sphinx gently nodded. "I'm fine..." She said, frowning.

Felix smiles gently and decides not to pursue. He squeezes her and walks with her in his arm towards the base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back