• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Roo said:
"I..." Scarlett tapped her head, then turned into her fingers raking through her hair, "it's nothing."
"You sure?" Jake asked.

Assailant said:
Felix smiles gently and decides not to pursue. He squeezes her and walks with her in his arm towards the base.
"Felix! Dorms are down the stairs on the left, second level. Take everyone down and then come back up here. Follow the signs on the wall to the room labeled logistics. I'll meet you there." Shift said before setting off down the hall.

Netherdragon said:
"Fine, lets go everyone." Null says. He starts walking out with Shard next to him.
"DAX! You coming?" Shard asks.

Null shouts back. Right, right.... About that.... A girl named Saphire... Refused to take the countermeasure, and her boyfriend wouldn't let me near her so I couldn't give it to her. So. There are two who refuse it. I'll keep trying though."
"Finally!" Dax adds as he summons his hoverboard and slowly rides next to Null and shard.

The three along with the squad of shadows begin running off towards the base. "Should take us about 10 minutes at this rate. Smoke, 357, and the rest of your squad, I want you to stay back once we get there, seeing you guys will cause too much confusion." Null informs them.

"Fine!... spoilsport." Smokescreen grumbles.

Felix smiles and leads Sphinx to a room, choosing the room right next to the one he chose. "This will be your room." Then Daniel runs up and chooses the room on the other side of Felix, with Max going next to Daniel. "Everyone unpack the few belongings we had and go meet him in logistics."

Jake chose a room just across from Felix and Sphinx for him and Scarlett, "He said just you remember?" Jake asked Felix before walking in with Scarlett, "So what's up?" He asked.

"Actually, Dax. Remember those earpieces we used in my dream? Why don't you put one on yourself, Null, Smokescreen, 357, and me?" Shard said as they were nearing the base.

"We're bout 3 minutes out." Null informs everyone

(minor time jump Not like he's affecting the plot so no big deal.)

Atom said:
Jake chose a room just across from Felix and Sphinx for him and Scarlett, "He said just you remember?" Jake asked Felix before walking in with Scarlett, "So what's up?" He asked.
"Nothing, nothing," Scarlett mumbled, still running her fingers in her hair. A bit distracted.

"Oh, sorry, misunderstood." Felix says. "Just me I guess." He goes to the room he was told to go to. "So, what's up?"

Assailant said:
"Oh, sorry, misunderstood." Felix says. "Just me I guess." He goes to the room he was told to go to. "So, what's up?"
"Check it out. The base is outfitted with a full radar of the swamp area. And we have access to DUP satellite feeds! And the Wi-Fi works! We can get supplies from the terminals...I think we should start recruiting." Shift says.

Roo said:
"Nothing, nothing," Scarlett mumbled, still running her fingers in her hair. A bit distracted.
"Scarlett..." Jake said.

Roo said:
"Jake..." Scarlett said seriously a moment, then she cracked a smile "I'm fine calm down."
"Alright alright. You just seem distracted." Jake said.

Roo said:
"Jake..." Scarlett said seriously a moment, then she cracked a smile "I'm fine calm down."
"Alright alright. You just seem distracted." Jake said.

"Ok, this note says to meet him at 7:00 over by the hill. That means we're going to the lake. We'll head out in an hour. For now, if you want you guys can train, it seems as though nobody's home and my room doubles as a training sphere." Null says as he heads towards his room. (we're gonna assume Dax gave the ear pieces)

Felix nods. "Yeah, we probably should. I just don't know how to do that without drawing attention."

Assailant said:
Felix nods. "Yeah, we probably should. I just don't know how to do that without drawing attention."
"Well now that we have a base that's hidden and defended things are different. We don't have to worry as much." Shift replied.

Roo said:
"I... I don't know," Scarlett mumbled, tugging at a strand of her hair.
"Not a clue?" Jake asked.

Netherdragon said:
"Actually, Dax. Remember those earpieces we used in my dream? Why don't you put one on yourself, Null, Smokescreen, 357, and me?" Shard said as they were nearing the base.
"We're bout 3 minutes out." Null informs everyone

(minor time jump Not like he's affecting the plot so no big deal.)
"Got it." Dax said as he summoned the earpieces in everyone's ears.

Assailant said:
"But they'll notice our efforts, won't they?"
"Maybe. But we have turrets and a mine field. And with the right ammo those turrets will waste anything short of the demon." Shift replied.

"Thankfully null isn't here. I wouldn't want him learning all our defenses and selling the info." Shift adds.

Roo said:
"No, I like... It's like somethings missing, it uh..." Scarlett maundered.
"Memories from the three years maybe?" Jake suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back