• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Felix nods. "Thanks Shift." Felix runs and gets in the boat, and drives to the hill, and gets out, laying next to Null. "Hey."

"I see it up ahead." Null says into the head piece. "Please stay out of sight. I'll contact you if there's trouble." Null goes up and lays on the hill, waiting for Felix.

Assailant said:
Felix nods. "Thanks Shift." Felix runs and gets in the boat, and drives to the hill, and gets out, laying next to Null. "Hey."
"How's it going Felix. Where is everyone?" He asks as Shard walks up and lays beside Felix.

"They uh..." Felix considers what to say. "Moved. To a safe place. I don't know if they'd let me bring you though." Felix looks at Null, then at Shard. "God, it's so weird to be here with you two when neither of you look even similar to what you used to look like."

"I agree, it is quite strange..." Null says.

"However, Felix, no need to be vague about it" Null says as he turns off his headpiece and Shard does the same. "Why did you leave us behind?"

"Well, some of the others don't trust you. And I'll be honest, it's a bit hard to myself. Surely you understand though." Felix says. "Either way, you were gone when we were moving."

"I know. Shadow's goons came to the base and captured me. He was peeved that I wiped his mind." *Sigh* "I have so much blood on my hands Felix. So much. It would be amazing you're still talking to me if you knew."

Felix sighs. "Null, I think you're forgetting that little rampage I went on... and that I almost gave my girlfriend a forced abortion with the business end of my sword... and that I almost killed everyone around... my hands practically ARE blood."

"Hmm?" Felix says. "No, I don't suppose I do. I remember hearing their names somewhere though..." Felix thinks aloud.

"Bates is dead by my hand. Indirectly, but remember the DUP incident that I caused? The one where I hypnotized the DUP with the helicopters? I saw Bates's name in the list of casualties. And that rampage was my fault. I caused you to lose control. The blood on your hands from that is actually mine."

Roo said:
Scarlett suddenly clutched her head, her face grimacing.
"Dammit," she mumbled.
Jake put an arm around her shoulders, "A nap would still help..." He told her.

Felix sighs and looks down. "I imagined he was dead... he was never cut out for this line of business. And better that he is, otherwise I might have had to be the one that killed him." Felix sighs again. "Good thing he wasn't alive to see my rampage."

Roo said:
Scarlett took a moment before turning to hug him. But she suddenly found herself crying and she wasn't sure why.
"Scarlett?" Jake asked in surprise, wrapping his arms around her.

"Well. I disappeared because I was experimenting with my new powers. Gaining resources. Losing connections, that way I could keep my old friend safe. I did some things most people would hate doing, but I didn't care." Null says.

"Do you recall that murdering spree in our town? and how some conduit killed him? That conduit was me. However everyone ridiculed me, so I ran into hiding."

Felix nodded. "I've killed my fair share of murderers too. Of course, I got more than ridicule."

"Felix. Be honest. What do you think of me? Do you want us to stay with you? Do you want us to go out on our own? Personally I'm fine with either." Null inquires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back