• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Roo said:
Scarlett shook her head slightly, and gave an off sort of smile.
"I'm really sorry I forgot about you," Scarlett answered, pulling him back into a tight hug.
Jake sighed, "it's fine Scarlett, it wasn't your fault. You and I both got caught in the blast." Jake reassured.

Smokescreen shrugs and makes clones of Null and Shard... but they were just black

Felix stops and looks at Smokescreen for a second. "Really? You're pathetic." He says, before shooting a shadow rocket at Shard that explodes on impact

Atom said:
Jake sighed, "it's fine Scarlett, it wasn't your fault. You and I both got caught in the blast." Jake reassured.
Scarlett smiled slightly, giving a short nervous laugh off only to hug him tighter.

"It was so hard," she mumbled.

If you could see through the smoke, you would see that there is a dome over shard that cracked. The crack begins to disappear as Shard heals the crystal. It appears that Shard covered herself just in time. "God, he was bad enough like this when he wasn't a conduit."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roo said:
"Yeah," Scarlett answered softly, her hug on him letting up but she didn't let go.
"Oh... Oh Scarlett!" Jake said, pulling her into a tight hug, "it's okay! It wasn't your fault and I don't want you to think it was! Neither of us wanted what happened to us and the only thing that matters is that we're back together again!" Jake said firmly.

Atom said:
"Oh... Oh Scarlett!" Jake said, pulling her into a tight hug, "it's okay! It wasn't your fault and I don't want you to think it was! Neither of us wanted what happened to us and the only thing that matters is that we're back together again!" Jake said firmly.
Scarlett smiled slightly, "you couldn't have found me at a more perfect time."

Smokescreen begins to cover the area in smoke until Felix creates a shadow dome that pushes away the smoke.

"Close but no cigar. Get it? Cigar? Like smoke!" He then turns to see the dome. He creates three shadow rockets, and shoots them in succession at one point, and then dashes and stabs the point were they hit, which should be enough to destroy the dome, given Shard's weakened state.

Shard feels Felix coming, and she tunnels herself underground and covers it back up. She has enough oxygen to survive the rest of the fight.

Felix dashes over the covered spot and looks at the ground. "Coward! You coward!" He then looks at Smokescreen and Null. "Ah well then, who's next!"

"Felix... I... I don't want to hurt you. Not again." Null says. He is too nervous to go through the same thing as last time. "We need to come up with a plan. We need a powerful but guaranteed to be non lethal attack." Null whispers to Smokescreen.

"Screw being non lethal." Smokescreen says, and dashes forward, met by a pillar of darkness and thrown back.

"Is that the best you got, 'smokey?'" Smokescreen stares at him for a bit before turning to Null.

"Whatever you got."

"I got it! Ok, listen. he may be able to break free of my commands if they are long term. But if we can get him in a position where I can command him to come to his senses, he'll be able to push it back the rest of the way." Null whispers.

Felix creates shadow boxes separating and entrapping Null and Smokescreen. "No no no, no CONSPIRING! Planning to stab people in the back is MY job!" He then thinks for a moment. "That tunnel is dark, the one Ellie created. I could kill her in an instant. So, one of you will die here today? Who will sacrifice himself for her, hmm?"

Shard hears Felix through Null's earpiece and begins turning her normal crystals into luminescent crystals. "Sorry Null, I can't help you much right now." She says through the earpiece.

"It's fine" Null responds. "Smokescreen, got the plan?" he whispers into the earpiece

A light shines from behind Felix. He turns. "Luminescent crystals, of course! Because why not." He looks down a hole he had been digging with shadows to see the wall of a crystal tunnel. He shoots it five times until it cracks and he jumps in.

"Hello." He says as he fills the tunnel with darkness.

At the sound of a giant crack Smokescreen almost falls over. "I'd love to, but we're kinda trapped in boxes." Smokescreen says.

"Shard! give felix the earpiece!" Null says as he starts slicing the box causing it to crack.

Shard takes out the earpiece and throws it at Felix."Felix! Put that in your ear. It's important."

Meanwhile, the shadows were beginning to dissipate into the crystals, as they did the first time Shard met Shadow. (remember when the shadows went away into the crystals?)

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Dax panics and thinks what to do next. "Null! knock me out again!!!!" He said frantically.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm in a box, OH! Use those light gauntlets to break our boxes." Null says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back