• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Dax panics and thinks what to do next. "Null! knock me out again!!!!" He said frantically.

[/QUOTE]
"He... is the least... Of your problems... boy..." A voice says with a dark chuckle.

A masked man stands a distance away, watching in rapture at the spectacle before him.

Felix grabs the earpiece and smashes it before covering the hole he came in through, and plunging the area into darkness, with only enough light to see. He creates shadow chains, binding Shard to the ceiling and floor, before dashing and slicing at her neck.

Daniel flies overhead, looking for Felix. I know I saw him come out here... I wonder where he was going...

Atom said:
"He... is the least... Of your problems... boy..." A voice says with a dark chuckle.
A masked man stands a distance away, watching in rapture at the spectacle before him.
"Who.. who are you?" Dax says in reply, readying his gauntlets.

"FELIX! There's someone else outside! I can see through the crystal. How bout killing someone you don't care about?" Shard begs. Please... Felix.

"I... who am I?" The figure asks, cackling.

"I AM THE PUPPET MASTER!" He shouts as golems of earth begin to rise around Dax.

One of the earth golems punches Null away from the tunnel before he can get in.

"Ah ah ahhhh, no interrupting such a glorious play!" Kane cackles as his golems start attacking Null.

Null was not in the tunnel because a golem in his way did stop him.

"Keep trying little man hehegehe!" Kane cackled.

Null turned to the golems. "You will now serve me!" He says, and the golems, such feeble minded creatures, followed without question. "2 of you will guard the hole while the rest attack the Puppetmaster."

Felix stops with the blade to Shard's neck, pushing until some blood begins to drip out, and tastes it. "My my, this blood tastes amazing! Really, it does, and... oh, oh no, you're BEGING! You're actually begging for your life? Well, I can't very well kill you now, can I? Oh, wait... yes I can." Felix's eye twitches and he grabs onto her head for a second as a sharp pain passes through her head. He then shook his head and created a shadow dome around the two of the them. "FINISH HER!!" He yells before stabbing at her chest.

(Telepathy and mid control are useless against mindless creatures like golems xD )

One of the golems slammed Null into the air with an earthen fist.

Atom said:
(Telepathy and mid control are useless against mindless creatures like golems xD )
One of the golems slammed Null into the air with an earthen fist.
(DEAL WITH IT!)

Assailant said:
Felix stops with the blade to Shard's neck, pushing until some blood begins to drip out, and tastes it. "My my, this blood tastes amazing! Really, it does, and... oh, oh no, you're BEGING! You're actually begging for your life? Well, I can't very well kill you now, can I? Oh, wait... yes I can." Felix's eye twitches and he grabs onto her head for a second as a sharp pain passes through her head. He then shook his head and created a shadow dome around the two of the them. "FINISH HER!!" He yells before stabbing at her chest.
"N.. No... Shard..."

(Lol you're hilarious null)

Another golem slammed Null into the ground with a solid punch.

"GO TO HELL!" Null yells as he slices all of the golems in half. He could sense Shard fading.

"Felix.... I thought we were going to go back to the old days... I hoped it wouldn't be like this." Shard lets out one final sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atom said:
One of the earth golems punches Null away from the tunnel before he can get in.
"Ah ah ahhhh, no interrupting such a glorious play!" Kane cackles as his golems start attacking Null.
Dax looks at the golems and remembers his dream battle with shard. he looks back at null when he hears him talk about shard again. "Sh..shard? No.. No...NNOOOOOO!!!!!"Dax screams as he goes in a flurry rage, summoning 10 golems. He summons a giant titan behind him. "Feel my nightmares." He says as he launches an attack on Kane. The golems rush their way fighting Puppetmaster. Dax gets swallowed by the giant titan and becomes him, making a dash for the nearest enemy in sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Null was actually slammed into the dirt for trying to be an auto hitting god modder.

As soon as Shard dies Felix grins and opens the little pothole he had covering the hole in the tunnel, and in falls Null. Felix quickly strings up Shard's body and drains some blood from it, pouring it into his mouth. He then turns to Null. "Want a sip?"

Many of the golems morph together, creating a titan similar to the other in size.

The rest begin combating the other golems while the puppet masters titan attacks Daxs titan. All the while other golems keep forming and ganging up on the other golems.

Assailant said:
As soon as Shard dies Felix grins and opens the little pothole he had covering the hole in the tunnel, and in falls Null. Felix quickly strings up Shard's body and drains some blood from it, pouring it into his mouth. He then turns to Null. "Want a sip?"
Null looks at his reflection in the crystal sword he carries. "Clear all emotions for the duration of this battle, however, do everything in your power to win without lethality." He commands himself. "No, I think I'm good, Felix."

Felix smiles, his bloodstained teeth showing. "Are you sure? It's quite good. C'mon Matthew." He taunts, this time cutting a huge gash down her chest and making a shadow bucket collect the blood. He then drinks some of it and places it down, with his whole lip area covered in blood. "Mind controlled yourself, Mat? That's the cowards way out."

Dax multiplys his golems to fight of Puppetmater's golems and Runs into The enemy titan. He starts doing a combo on the other titan, knocking him back.

Atom said:
Many of the golems morph together, creating a titan similar to the other in size.
The rest begin combating the other golems while the puppet masters titan attacks Daxs titan. All the while other golems keep forming and ganging up on the other golems.

Kanes titan kicks Daxs leg from under it, knocking it down and starting to smash it.

Many of the other golems begin to come together, forming more titans as the battle goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back