• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Felix sighs and taps his finger to the dirt. "I don't know. It's very difficult to trust you, but at the same time I can't quite say goodbye now, can I?"

"It's not hard to do. Honestly I've been trying to stay neutral but all it has done is get me into trouble. For example Shadow's goons attacked me earlier. Not to mention the First Sons are now after me." Null says

"Meh, the First Son's hate everyone." Felix says, looking up into the sky as more stars are visible.

"No, I mean I'm one of their top priorities... Hell I asked Shadow for some help to be honest while I was at his base. He gave me a tiny squad and he has Smokescreen helping me as well." Null turns on his headset. "You can come out now." Null says.

"Smokescreen? Who's Smokescreen?" Felix sees Smokescreen come out and notices the lack of fangs. "SMOKEY!!!" He yells running to Smokescreen and hugging him. "I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!! HOW'D YOU COME BACK?!?!" He yells, tears coming down his face. Smokescreen looks up to Null and shrugs.

"A little help?"

"Felix. That's not Smokey, that's his shadow. Smokescreen. And Smokescreen, just let him for a minute. You're the shadow of a friend he lost to the sires."

Felix hardly hears as he keeps hugging Smokescreen, with Smokescreen trying to pry him off. "You think I care? This parasite won't get off!" Felix looks up with his eyes wide.

"Y-you think I'm a parasite?" Smokescreen grins as he realizes where he can go with this.

"Yeah, what else would you be? You basically got me killed."

"I... I didn't Smokey."

"You did you worthless pack of shit. All you do is hurt people, do you realize that?" Felix lets go and sits down, eyes wide open and staring at the ground."

Smokescreen rubs his hands. "Actually, you called me a delinquent, Shadow never said tha-"

"Shadow?" Felix says standing up. "Y-you've been working with Shadow?"

"Yes! He's a much stronger leader than you a-"

"You're not Smokey." Felix says, clenching his fists. "You're a shadow! You son of a bitch..." Felix clenches his eyes as shadow resonates off of him.

"Pfft, I'm not afraid of you kid." Smokescreen says. The shadow resonation goes away and Felix looks up at Smokescreen with an evil glint in his eyes.

"You will be." He says with a huge grin.

"Scarlett talk to me." Jake said, unwrapping her arms from him and looking in her eyes.

Shard forms a crystal wall between the two and Shard goes to restrain Felix while Null restrains Smokescreen. "Calm down, both of you." Null yells. "Felix he already told you that he was a shadow..." Shard says as she tries to soothe him. "God, where is Sphinx when you need her?" Null wonders aloud. "357, where are you. I need assistance. We need to stop them from fighting." Null barks into the headset.

Smokescreen pushes Null away. "Dude, he's the one who needs to be restrained, not me."

Felix looks at Shard and grins. "Hello Ellie, how are you? Been a REALLY long time, hasn't it." Felix spins and turns to face her, shooting Shadows in front of her feet to force her back. 357 runs towards Felix with two men trailing behind.

"We order you to st-" Screams pierce the air and in 3 seconds all three shadows are dead. Felix walks up and puts his sword in one of the wounds and licks the blood off of it before spitting.

"Gah, shadow blood is too... I don't know, polluted. Not good."

"DAMN IT! Smokescreen this is not good. He's going into another personality. It's the psycho one I imagine. We need to stay back." Null warns.

Shard forces the ground around felix to form into a crystal sphere around him. "I need assistance. Protect me while I increase the size of the crystal." Shard says. "God, I hoped never to see this side of him again."

Felix shadows through the opening in the top of the dome as it's forming, and appears on the outside before shooting shadow spikes out of the ground at Shard from all angles.

Shard turns the crystal vest into a full body suit to protect her from the blasts.

"Smokescreen. I want you to make doubles of us out of smoke. Make them as real as you can. We need to buy time, but we can't hurt Felix. This persona will go away after a bit. We just have to stall." Null says.

Sphinx was lying on her bed, hand on her stomach. She yawned slightly. I....I wonder what the baby will be like... She thought letting out a soft sigh.

Atom said:
"Scarlett what for...?" Jake asked.
Scarlett shook her head slightly, and gave an off sort of smile.

"I'm really sorry I forgot about you," Scarlett answered, pulling him back into a tight hug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back