• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Atom said:
A golem forms from the tunnel walls behind Daniel and grabs him as the puppet masters voice resonates from it.
"Surrender now Or I crush his skull." The voice growls.
*starting from here @Assailant )

"What exactly do you want? Money? A hot chocolate? A back massage? Seriously, you don't need to put more blood on my hands. I just lost Ellie."

Daniel squeezes against the arm but finds himself unable to move. "Null, help!" He yells out, attempting to blow away the golem but failing.

"Really? This was a gift from Shard. I'll stick it in to the ground away from me, but please don't take it. It's the only thing I have left of her." Null says as he shoves the sword into the ground. Daniel. just relax...

"Make one move and the boy dies." The golem commands.

Another golem grabs the sword, holding it in front of Null as it examines it.

"A last gift from your dead friend?" It asks him.

Atom said:
"Make one move and the boy dies." The golem commands.
Another golem grabs the sword, holding it in front of Null as it examines it.

"A last gift from your dead friend?" It asks him.
"Yes, please don't take it. It's all I have left. What is it that you want exactly?"

"Well you see...i don't want anything but a good performance, wouldn't you say todays was great? A tragedy to rival Shakespeare!" The voice cackles.

"I see, you're a fan for the theatrical? Then I assume my suffering is enough payment? How bout I call you next time a big event happens. Is that good? Can you let us go now?"

Netherdragon said:
"I see, you're a fan for the theatrical? Then I assume my suffering is enough payment? How bout I call you next time a big event happens. Is that good? Can you let us go now?"
"No no my boy, you misunderstand...this was simply the build up... now we need... the finale..." And with that the golem drives shards final gift through nulls heart.

"Killed by your dead friend final gift to you...dont worry... you'll see her again in whatever comes next..." The golem says as Null begins to fade.

The golem growls, "move again and I kill the boy... you can either accept your fate or watch me slaughter him..." the golem warns.

Daniel sighs and lowers his head. "Let me die Null... you're more powerful, the team needs you." He says as a tear comes out of his eye.

Assailant said:
Daniel sighs and lowers his head. "Let me die Null... you're more powerful, the team needs you." He says as a tear comes out of his eye.
"Puppetmaster. If you let the boy go now, I'll give you my sword and a chance to end my life."

(Made if crystal and you're sitting on the sword)

The golem begins to slowly squeeze.

Null felt No pain because he still had his helmet and the vest Shard made back at Shadow's base. He then stood up, picked up his sword, and used a large amount of force in order to slice the golem in 2.

The golem continued to squeeze and a cracking sound was heard as the helmet began to break.

(When two objects of similar density are pushed against each other the one with more mass and force triumphs. That's the golems arm. )

Atom said:
The golem continued to squeeze and a cracking sound was heard as the helmet began to break.
(When two objects of similar density are pushed against each other the one with more mass and force triumphs. That's the golems arm. )
(Seriously what the hell is your problem!?! I just cut him in half. the golem is dead!)

As it did, The golem fell to the ground. Lifeless once more.

The sword shattered because it had less mass then the sword and the golem continued to squeeze.

"Move again and the boy dies." It warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back