• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Honestly, I've lost all I care about in this world." Null says as he exits the hole. "You probably won't do it since I'm leaving." There'd be no fun in it. Null says as he exits the hole heading back towards Shadow's base.

A golem bars the way and a scream is heard as The golem crushes Felix. Then it is silenced as Daniel dies.

Unless you void that.

Null now lay dead, impaled on shards gift to him.

"Such a tragic ending..." the golem whispered before dissolving into dust. The titans fighting Dax dissolved as well as the puppet master fled into the night.

@Assailant

@Son of Crota

Atom said:
Null now lay dead, impaled on shards gift to him.
"Such a tragic ending..." the golem whispered before dissolving into dust. The titans fighting Dax dissolved as well as the puppet master fled into the night.

@Son of Crota
Dax recalls his dreams back and de-summon them. "Oh no you don't!" Dax said as he summoned his hoverboard and chased after the puppetmaster.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Dax recalls his dreams back and de-summon them. "Oh no you don't!" Dax said as he summoned his hoverboard and chased after the puppetmaster.

[/QUOTE]
"Shows over piss off!" Kane shouts as he turns to confront Dax.

"That's right, shows over."He said as he took out his gauntlets and put away his hoverboard. "Time for your curtains to close, Puppetmaster. Now Die!" He said as he lunged forward in rage, repeatedly stabbing the puppetmaster until he could see the life force leaving his body.

Atom said:
"Shows over piss off!" Kane shouts as he turns to confront Dax.

Kane shoved Dax away in surprise, wounded.

"Fool!" He growled, summoning his last five golems.

Daniel gets up and stumbles forward, holding onto the wall for support. He picks up Felix and gently flies out of the hole and back onto the boat as the boat starts going back to the base. What am I going to tell everyone... poor Felix, when he wakes up...

Atom said:
Kane shoved Dax away in surprise, wounded.
"Fool!" He growled, summoning his last five golems.
Dax noticed that Kane was still weak. As such, his golems were weak too. He summoned a replica of himself that he saw in shard's dream and smiled at the copy. They both attacked Kane's Golems and quickly dealt with them. "Now then.." Both Daxs said in unison with an evil grin on their face. "Ready to DIE?!" They say as they both start lunging forward, both of the stabbing Kane in the heart.

Kane stumbles back to the ground trying to escape, "Wait! I get a bounty for the mind reader. You can have it!" He pleads.

Daniel walks in through the front door, surprised by the lack of activity, as Felix begins to sit in his arms. He brings Felix to his room and puts him down, but stumbles on the way. He hopes he didn't wake up or activate any of the others.

Daniel perks up. He walks out into the hall. "He's, uh... r-resting! Yeah... resting. EEP!" He squeals as he remembers touching Shard's corpse.

Atom said:
Kane stumbles back to the ground trying to escape, "Wait! I get a bounty for the mind reader. You can have it!" He pleads.
"We don't want your pathetic bounty.." the clone Dax said. "You killed our only friend, and for that, you must pay..with your LIFE!" Dax said as he grabbed Kane by his head and cut it off. The clone Dax tore up the rest of his body to shreds to leave no trace of his existence. Dax looked at his severed head and laughed evilly. "Sweet, sweet revenge."

Assailant said:
Daniel perks up. He walks out into the hall. "He's, uh... r-resting! Yeah... resting. EEP!" He squeals as he remembers touching Shard's corpse.
"Daniel your emotions are spiking towards panic and sorrow. You're also drenched in residual fear. What happened?" Shift asks, walking over outside the door.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]"We don't want your pathetic bounty.." the clone Dax said. "You killed our only friend, and for that, you must pay..with your LIFE!" Dax said as he grabbed Kane by his head and cut it off. The clone Dax tore up the rest of his body to shreds to leave no trace of his existence. Dax looked at his severed head and laughed evilly. "Sweet, sweet revenge."

[/QUOTE]
(I fucking needed him still.... and holy fuck gruesome...)

"Um... well..." Daniel then realizes that he forgot to cover Felix, and that the bloodstains around his mouth and hands are still clearly visible "Uh... we..."

Shift suddenly became very serious, "Tell me everything. Now. Don't waste time." He says as he pushes Daniel in and closes the door

"I... um... I..."

"I can tell you." Felix says, suddenly popped up. He looks at Shift with a blank look on his face. "I made a terrible, terrible mistake." He says before going unconscious again.

Assailant said:
"I... um... I..."
"I can tell you." Felix says, suddenly popped up. He looks at Shift with a blank look on his face. "I made a terrible, terrible mistake." He says before going unconscious again.
Dax rode back to the FFA base to find everyone who had survived. He went in. "Felix? Shift? Daniel? Where are you guys?" He said as he walked through the area.

Daniel squeaks and goes to close the door before realizing it's already closed.

Max walks out of his room and sees Shift walking around. "Hey, what's the problem?"

Sphinx stumbled into the hall, pants soaking wet. She looked at Daniel and shift. "I...think my water broke." She said. She then keeled over in pain and groaned. "Having...contractions..." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back