• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Version of me?" Felix puts his hand to his mouth, feigning hurt. "I'm the OG real deal man. And I have my own definition of honor." Suddenly, he hears a thud sound.

Daniel flies over the water and reaches a huge battlefield. What's going on here? Is everyone alright down there? He then sees darkness emanating from a hole in the ground. Felix! He flies into the hole in the ground and lands in a dark area. "Felix, are you there."

Felix grins. "Look who joined the party."

"Daniel stay back, this Felix just killed Shard, he's not the one you're used to so stay alert and be ready to fight." Null orders. "As for you Felix, I honestly don't care who is the original Felix as long as I know how to handle each one of them."

Felix grabs Null while he's distracted and puts a sword to his throat. "Oh HO! I am going to have fun with y-" An almost choking sound is heard in his throat as he closes his eyes and collapses on the ground.

Atom said:
Another enters. And one after that. Golems seem to be streaming into the hole.
(The hole is closed with a shadow seal. Who's cheating now?)

Null looked at Felix. "Something wrong? Do you need a hug?" He taunts.

Netherdragon said:
(You obviously missed Daniel coming in meaning it's open >_>)

Golems started streaming in, attacking null viscously and relentlessly.

Netherdragon said:

Daniel backs up and picks up Felix. He looks around. "There's no exit, what do we do?"

@Son of Crota "Dax!" he says over the radio "Felix is passed out, we're gonna use the boat he used to get here to get back, but spawn us a couple more for the shadows. Null says as he swings his sword slicing through golem after golem. "Daniel, can you get Shard and Felix?"

Assailant said:
Daniel backs up and picks up Felix. He looks around. "There's no exit, what do we do?"
"Same way we came in. Give me a burst of air and push me up."

Daniel backs up some more and picks up Shard's corpse, before panicking and dropping it. "SHE'S DEAD!!" He yells. "Wait, if she's dead... wouldn't that mean her crystal structures would collapse?"

A golem forms from the tunnel walls behind Daniel and grabs him as the puppet masters voice resonates from it.

"Surrender now Or I crush his skull." The voice growls.

"No, they're stand alone. However, they're now essentially monuments destined to last for eternity, as they are nearly impossible to break"

Atom said:
Kanes titan kicks Daxs leg from under it, knocking it down and starting to smash it.
Many of the other golems begin to come together, forming more titans as the battle goes.
No.. I, I can't lose here. I owe my life to them.. Null, Shard... I WON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!

He thinks to himself as Dax's titan breaks out of the Hold. "Okay, here we go!" He said as he summoned a replica of Shard's castle around Himself, Felix, Null, Daniel, and Shard's body. "The only thing.. strong enough to even penetrate this fortress... is an orbital cannon.." He said to himself as he kneeled down and rested his power up, letting his titan and golems still fight on the outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Null was a second too late, dealing with the others as the golem smashes daniels skull.

(Or you could stop god modding and avoid this)

(It's not her crystal anymore. I can now make golems from it. Looooop hoooollllleeesss)

The remaining crystals began to form into golems as well, surrounding Null. These ones impervious to his sword due to being the same material.

(all of it is inaccurate. All of them are in a dream castle. That is Dax's domain and you can't touch it. I'm voiding the post about the golem because he doesn't EXIST!)

I'm not talking about dax I'm talking about you! You're surrounded by crystal golems)

(LOOK AT HIS POST)

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]
No.. I, I can't lose here. I owe my life to them.. Null, Shard... I WON'T GIVE UP!!!!!!
He thinks to himself as Dax's titan breaks out of the Hold as Dax summons armor onto it. "They're not perfect, but they'll protect him at least!" He said as he summoned 4 other titans to fight back. "Okay, here we go!" He said as he summoned a replica of Shard's castle around Himself, Felix, Null, Daniel, and Shard's body. "The only thing.. strong enough to even penetrate this fortress... is an orbital cannon.." He said to himself as he kneeled down and rested his power up, letting his titans and golems still fight on the outside.

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back