• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

When Daniel heard this, he did the first thing that came into his mind...

he ran.

He ran screaming to Max. "M-M-Max! W-We have a problem!"

"What is it?"

"Sp- Sp- Sphinx is going into l-l-labor!" Max's eyes widen as he runs down the hall to Sphinx. "Are you okay?"

Pep sphinx was keeling over and sweating, groaning in pain. "What the fuck do you think?!" She snapped, grunting in pain, looking at Max.

Max jumps back. I have medicinal experience. I know how to treat people wounded in battle. I'm a medic, I don't know how to do births! We can't take her to a hospital, they wouldn't treat her, or worse, hurt her. Where's Felix for support? He looks into Felix's room next to him to see the blood. Max blinks a few times and closes the door to stop Sphinx from seeing it. "Ugh, we need medicine! Where's Null when you need him?" He says causing Daniel to yelp and back away.

Tears began to form in Sphinx's eyes. "I-I need to lay down someplace! And I need to get this thing out of me!" She groaned, releasing a large groan.

void

UnwantedTruth said:
Tears began to form in Sphinx's eyes. "I-I need to lay down someplace! And I need to get this thing out of me!" She groaned, releasing a large groan.
"Hey guys, whats EEGGHHH!!!" Dax walks in on Sphinx's labor process. "...I'm just gonna come back later.." Dax said as he left to go check on Felix. "Felix? Felix, where are you buddy?"

Sphinx stumbled and fell to the ground, attempting to get back to her room. She crawled bad to her room and laid down on the bed. "I need...someone...to deliver this freaking baby!" She shouted, groaning loudly.

Assailant said:
Max stops Dax. "Felix is in his room, but don't disturb him. He's, uh... resting."
"Dax looked at Max. "I know what happened... I was on the battlefield fighting Puppetmaster..." He said shedding a tear. "You won't have to worry about him anymore...but can I please see Felix?"

"Aww fuck. Take her down to the bases first level! There's a med bay there, follow the wall signs!" Shift says before pushing Felixs door open and rolling him onto his back. A swift crack is heard as shift smacks him, "WAKE UP!" He shouts.

Jake looked up as he heard something going on out in the hall, "What's going on.." Jake muttered, standing up and opening the door.

"I need...someone...to deliver this freaking baby!" Came through the open doorway from Sphinxs room just as Jake opened the door.

"Oh shit..."

"What? It's not right at all for any if the men here to do it! You have to at least try and help!" Jake replied defensively.

"I don't know how to deliver a baby!" Scarlett turned away from him, "just because I'm a woman... Goodness man."

"But you can try! Do you expect one of the other guys to do it?" Jake asked as if that were completely ludicrous.

"Sphinx would probably prefer a woman's help. If you were having a baby would you want some dude poking around down there?" Jake asked.

Scarlett shook her head slightly, then groaned. Quickly leaving the room and going up to Sphinx and taking her hand.

"I have, some experience in child birth. I'll help you, come on now," Scarlett said calm, but rushed.

Sphinx was groaning in pain. "Good..." She mumbled. "Help....me get....this living fucking thing out of my body then..." She groaned out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back