• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Felix and Shard had been walking and talking about their thoughts when Felix suddenly got an idea. "Hey! We're near our old base. C'mob, let's see it." Felix starts running towards the warehouse. "Oh, I missed the place. Lived here for three years. I-"

"HOW ABOUT YOU EXPLAIN THIS!? WHY DID I WAKE UP NEXT TO YOU?! AND WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!"

He runs in and sees Sphinx hiding behind the covers, eyes wide in panic. He can't see her... ahem, feminine parts, but the lack of clothes on her shoulders suggest she's naked. He looks to the right and sees Vlad. He runs up and grabs him by the collar. "What the hell did you DO!"

Shard pins him against the wall with a straightjacket made of opaque crystals.

"Um, this doesn't sound good, I better go check this out. I hope Felix and Shard are alright."

Null heads off in the direction of the screaming.

Sphinx looked at everyone, face a deep shade if blue. She looked at her clothes lying on the floor. "Everyone just don't look!" She shouted. Left from under the covers and put her clothes back on.

Vlad sees Felix and he lets him grab his collar. "I did nothing to Sphinx. Honestly. I swear." He stopped for a second and he used his ninja prowess to cut his arm with his nails and he drew blood out onto the floor, letting it sit there in case Vlad needed to fight someone.

SHard made a wall of opaque crystal in front of Sphinx while she changed

Meanwhile Null is nearing the building.

(Dude, vlad is trapped in crystal)

Felix gets closer. "Oh yeah, than why is she naked! And I might add you kinda smell. You didn't do anything to Sphinx, eh? What about Sapphire?"

"Wait, he didn't... Oh my god, you asshole." Shard surrounds Vlad with crystal spikes. "One wrong phrase, and I pierce you everywhere!!!!!"

Vlad kept his calm nature and said, "Oh yes. Well Sapphire is a different story." He laughed and made the blood into spheres and slowly raised them around him. He quickly turned to a pool of blood dropping the crystal straight jacket. He slugged away towards Sphinx and reformed behind her, grabbing her throat and saying, "Well ladies. You make one move and do the same."

"Sphinx!" Felix yells out. Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, what do I do? Felix makes a shadow blade to prepare himself

"HEY!!!" Null says as he finally arrives. "Let them go, and Sit Down!"

Obviouslly, Vlad obeys.

(can we say his mind control is like the sires, in that if he catches you, it works... I think that is fair.)

Sphinx's eyes widened as her throat was being held. "Vlad!" She said, gasping. She then looked at Felix. "Help..." She muttered. Her eyes got teary and she started crying. "Felix....please...."

Last edited by a moderator:
Felix looks over at Null. "Hey, snap out of your little fantasies. It didn't work. She's behind an opaque wall. I hardly think eye contact is possible through there."

(HOW BOUT INSTEAD OF QUESTIONING, you use something called IMAGINATION after READING THE DANG CS!)

"Fine then, 'give me your weapon'" Null takes hold of the shadow blade and with his expert sword mastery, slices the crystal wall down.

Vlad started to laugh. As the crystal wall was sliced, he made the blood that was in a pool under the others feet to make a new wall. This time it was harder than the crystal. "Try getting through that dummy." He also started to draw mor blood out of his cut and he shaped it into a sword and said, "One more move an I kill the girl."

"Wait!" Felix yells. "Please, don't kill her, listen to reason!" He thinks for a moment. "I bet you enjoyed last night, huh? Sapphire will be back you know. And she'll seek you out! Don't wanna ruin that, do you?"

Hayabusa stares at Max before sighing. "I'm bored.... Hey, wanna go look for the others?" Without another word, Hayabusa left (insert location here) and started to randomly walk around. "So, you worked in the DUP right? What was your rank? What type of job's did you do?"

---------

Victor sat in his chair, staring out the window. "No. No! I want you to find Zabuza now! Shut down all other projects until we have Zabuza! Yes! Unless it has something to do with capturing Zabuza or making new technology to capture Zabuza, shut it down! Carsen... Do you wanna know how I got into this position? I did a lot of things. That's the sort version. The other sort version involves be having a lot of contacts. Do you know what I can do with those contacts? Good. I thought you did. Now, do what I said. Now." Victor turns off his phone and stares out the window, smiling.

Vlad laughed at Felix. "Boy. You are just making me want to kill Sphinx's mind and let Sapphire be free forever. I can make that happen. I was a psychologist for years before this " yes he lied to him but why not have fun with them?

Felix laughs. "I do reading, Vlad. This goes beyond disassosiative identity disorder. This is something no psychologist can fix."

Vlad laughed again. "Oh dear. It's okay sweets. I remember when I was your age and thought that people like Sphinx couldn't be saved. Its okay. You'll grow up one day. And anyways, if my methods don't work then i can just kill her."

Max walks with Hayabusa. "I mostly worked in the Conduit Containment brach. I would hunt down conduits, bring them in, and occasionally, have to do an execution. I headed a few squads. Good people, for the most part. Just had the wrong idea. The only reason I know anything about the child is because occasionally I was tasked with shutting up some people who knew too much. Why does that child matter by the way?"

Felix clenches his teeth. "Look, what do you want! Why are you doing this? You could easily escape now, let her go!"

Dude, I don't need to see you to read your mind. I know you don't have the capability to do that, now how about you stop. It would be foolish to lose your bargaining chip one way or another.

Vlad stopped laughing. "Oh I know I can escape. And I can kill all of you in this room right now. But I like playing with my food. And I want a lot more fun. So. Sphinx. Will you let your dear alternate identity out? I must talk with her." He smirked as grabbed Sphinx's head and turned it to face his.

"Because I need to know a lot about him. A lot. He wants to know why he was kidnapped, why the DUP wanted him, why they went through the trouble of capturing all those children when they could have just made the G-DUP. That's why. You sure there's nothing more you know? Anything could help that child. Anything to set his mind to rest."

Max raised an eyebrow before suddenly piecing it together. "Oh... no, I'm sorry, I don't although... I know someone who might."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Vlad is distracted, Felix runs up to the wall and shadows through it (not really THROUGH it, more like the bits fly around the side and reform on the other side.) As he reforms, Felix grabs the knife and pulls it away, kicking Sphinx out of his arms. "GO, RUN!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back