• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Sphinx sighed as she sat on the rooftop. Her green eyes suddenly turned blue. Sapphire smirked and flew towards the warehouse of the FFA and opened the doors. She leaned against the wall. "Anyone here?"

Vlad sat up on the table and heard a voice. It was Sphinx's voice. He stood up quickly and bowed and said, "Yes madam? I thought you were with your friends. Are they here and you are planning on ganking me?" He smirked to himself.

Sapphire walked up to Vlad and smiled. "No ones here. In fact no ones going to hurt you." She said, bringing her face close to his, her blue eyes looking into his.

Felix grabs Shard and sits her down. "Max is too far away. And I did something to her that will make it so Sapphire rarely comes out. You misidentified her before, I'm sure it's fine."

(There. Problem solved.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vlad squinted his eyes. He stared directly back into Sapphire's blue eye with his crimson eyes. "Oh really? And how can I believe you? How do I know you aren't lying right now?" He was still smirking. He was ready for anyone to pop out at him.

(That was Null Talking but whatever)

She pulls Felix into an embrace

"I'm sorry. I'm not like Null. I try to act strong, but I'm not near as strong as he is mentally. By doing that, I hurt people, and I'm sorry. Sometimes, I try using big words just to gain some respect."

Sapphire grinned. "Do I look like I'm lying?" She said placing her lips on his. "I'm not lying..." She whispered smiling.

Vlad laughed quietly. "I don't think you're lying anymore." He paused. "But what do you want from me? Hey are you here exactly?" He was still smirking. He knew where this was going.

Felix jumps in surprise but then puts his hands around her. "Hey... hey, it's okay. I think we all wish we were stronger. But it's having weaknesses that keep us human. We may be conduits, but we're human too."

Sapphire giggled and placed a hand on his chest. "Good. As for why I'm here, I just wanna have a little fun..." She said smiling, placing her lips on his again.

Ya, and they sure treat us that way. (Shard now tells Felix her backstory, look at CS for details, but Felix knows most of it now.)

Vlad started to kiss back this time as he embraced her. Vlad laughed as he remembered about Sapphire eating her prey. He could manage. He was a big strong boy indeed.

Sapphire grinned and pushed Vlad against the wall. "So, do you know if there's a bed around here?" She asked in a smug voice.

The Scene Fades to Black...

@Kiotaro

I don't want to be hated anymore. I get sick of people. I had been contemplating suicide. Ironically, Null saved me from my emptiness. He said he planned to bring peace to this world. I owe him my life...

"GOD, Shard WHERE ARE YOU!!!! Dang, she is starting to worry me."

Afterwords...

Vlad had gotten up from the bed and finished changing and sat back down on the bed. He touched Sapphire's lef through the blanket and smiled saying, "Hey." In a very soft voice.

(The history says nothing about how she was treated, but I'll just play along and hopefully not screw anything up.)

Felix shook his head. "A noble pursuit, but he goes about it all wrong. I want peace between humans and conduits. The first people I ever killed were people who were bullying me for being a conduit... it was an accident!" He adds quickly. "I didn't mean to. But if I want to have conduits be treated like humans, I have to be a human. And that means actually feeling. Hate... sadness... loss. All terrible things that no matter what you do, you will experience. Happiness... love... joy... wonder, all amazing things you aren't guaranteed. If you inhibit yourself, you'll only feel those terrible things, and that's no way to live."

Your right, but maybe you're thinking about this the wrong way. What if the humans need to become more like us. They need to understand how we feel too. It can't just be a one way compromise. I understand why you did what you did. I killed multiple.

Sphinx's eyelids opened revealing green eyes. Her eyes then shot open and screamed. "AAAAAAHHHHH!" She screamed.

Vlad jumped off of the bed and put his hands up making him look innocent. "Woah calm down Sapphire. It's okay." He laughed awkwardly.

Felix thinks about it. "No, wanna know why? Why do they fear us? People like Shadow. People like Zabuza. If none of us ever did anything evil ever, it wouldn't be this way. If we show that we ARE human, they'll empathize with us. They'll realize just as there are evil humans, there are evil conduits."

Sphinx hid as much of herself as she could under the blankets. "I AM NOT SAPPHIRE! I AM SPHINX!" She shouted, curling up in a ball under the blankets.

Vlad's face dropped. He scratched the back of his neck and said, "Umm. Well this is awkward. Well maybe Sapphire can explain things to you." He started to back up.

Sphinx poked her head out of the blanket. "HOW ABOUT YOU EXPLAIN THIS!? WHY DID I WAKE UP NEXT TO YOU?! AND WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!" She yelled, eyes wide in panic.

Vlad kept backing up. "Well you see. Umm. Sapphire came into my humble abode and umm. Well. Ya." He finally backed up into the wall and started to slide to the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back