• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Kat let a bit of a bit of a smile show and she took another drag, "I suppose. And I would tell you, if I could."

"Don't know? How would you forget who gave you such a pretty ring?" He asked.

Kat shrugged, then she put out the butt of the cigarette in the dirt.

"I just did, though I suppose the how is pretty obvious when you think about it."

"Not even a name," Kat answered, "good for me though. Can't really be sad over the loss of loved ones, right?"

"I go by Kat, if people are around... But mostly that doesn't happen. Wouldn't be a stretch to guess that Shift isn't your real name?" she gave a breathy laugh, "seems a bad idea, to give away your skill like that."

"I tend to be good at assumptions... I guess I get to know other people more than myself," she paused, "of course I don't get everything right... So what, shifting between other peoples bodies maybe? Or just plan old shape shifting. Out of all my ideas those two seem most likely."

"Why would I answer that? Unless you care to share your name. The real one." Shift replied.

"Told you, I don't have a name. Anyway, I didn't expect you to answer. I was merely stating what I thought."

"Everyone has a name. But I see how it is. Well, I have a Time schedule to keep and all. It was nice meeting you." Shift said, pushing from the wall.

Vlad looked at the two flirting and said, "If you two need a room I have a few in the warehouse." He smiled and winked at Shift.

Netherdragon said:
Null had spent the night at a nearby hotel with Dax. He "convinced" the hotel manager to lend them the penthouse for the night. "Well, lets get up, time to go find Shadow." He notices Dax still dozing. "Come on dreamer boy."
Dax woke up and opened one eye. "Hm? Oh, guess we're leaving. I was having a pretty good dream too, might come in handy later." He said with a smile as he got up and walked to the door. " You comin?"

Tercesasti said:
Vlad looked at the two flirting and said, "If you two need a room I have a few in the warehouse." He smiled and winked at Shift.
Shift gave him the finger as he walked away.

Kat slowly stood back up, neither looking at Vlad nor Shift. But after a moment she addressed Vlad.

"I suppose, I should say hello."

Vlad knew that they would come back. He would really like if they were a part of his team. Since he was the only one he would née some recruits. He knew that they were conduits because the male just flipped Vlad off. No human would have the courage to do that. He said, "Hey. You guys need anything? Snacks? Water? A place to stay? Protection?" He smiled again at the last thing he said.

Shift began walking towards the industrial district

His form shifting into a teenage boys, but even 15.

He pulled out a phone and activated a tracker.

"Alright light boy. Lead me to the goods." He muttered as a Tracker he'd placed on Avalon kicked on.

Shift had caught him in the hospital when he d discovered his powers and it didn't take much to plant the idea of joining the freedom fighters in to his head. Now hopefully he'd found them. Shift would just have to find out as he followed the tracker who would lead him to the FFAs door step.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Dax woke up and opened one eye. "Hm? Oh, guess we're leaving. I was having a pretty good dream too, might come in handy later." He said with a smile as he got up and walked to the door. " You comin?"

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, I was up first." They go out of the hotel. (major time jump backwards... we'll catch up.) "Now, how are we gonna search the city. Not like we can take a car. The airport is far away, and I don't know how to fly. Any ideas on how we can travel quickly?" Null already knew however, that Dax had already dreamt up a way of transportation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back