• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Not very much, but well while it lasted." Felix then looks past her and sees Daniel staring intently at a random point. What's up with him? "Well, Merry Christmas... again."

She smiled and placed a hand on the sapphire necklace he'd got her. "Merry Christmas to you too! I....I didn't get you any other present....sorry about that...." She said. "Ooh! What'd you get Max?" She asked.

"I gave him that book, remember? Oh, that reminds me, he still has to give us HIS, he said he'd give it to us later. I wonder what it is..." Felix says thinking, before shrugging. "I suppose it doesn't matter, we'll figure out soon enough." He smiles. "It's from a friend-" As soon as the word friend registers, he flashbacks. Mirror... Smokey... Hayabusa... I lost them all. Max is my friend... meaning he'll likely follow the same path. He keeps smiling, though his eyes register sadness,.

Assailant said:
"I gave him that book, remember? Oh, that reminds me, he still has to give us HIS, he said he'd give it to us later. I wonder what it is..." Felix says thinking, before shrugging. "I suppose it doesn't matter, we'll figure out soon enough." He smiles. "It's from a friend-" As soon as the word friend registers, he flashbacks. Mirror... Smokey... Hayabusa... I lost them all. Max is my friend... meaning he'll likely follow the same path. He keeps smiling, though his eyes register sadness,.
Sphinx blinked. She looked into his eyes. "Felix....what's wrong....you look...sad..." She said, placing a hand on his cheek.

Felix ignores Avalon, lost in his thought... he also ignores Daniel freaking out over the voice. "It's just... never mind. This is Christmas, be happy!"

Sphinx nodded and smiled. "Hold on! I gotta get Max's present!" She ran back to her room. A second later she came back with a small package.

Felix suddenly notices Avalon's voice. "Did he just figure out he can use light on himself to turn invisible in a light setting?"

Daniel hears the voice and screeches. "GHOST!!" He yells, before running into his room and slamming the door.

Felix nods. "Cool, I can do the same thing in a dark setting. I end up standing out if I try in a light setting, and I imagine the same would happen if you tried in a dark setting."

"Actually no. Vision is perceived through light reflecting off of an object. So I can do it anywhere by simply making the light not hit me." Avalon explained.

Sphinx frowned and looked around. She looked at Avalon. "Um...how did you do that?" She asked. She was very confused when it came to science as complexed as this.

The Demon finally began to set up once Xavier was awake, allowing him to take in the situation and remember what had happened last night. He waited for him to say something.

"You were completely drunk, and as such not the best, but I'd still say you were high on my list."

Zabuza replied before laughing and smiling. He wanted this moment to last forever, for them to never have to leave this room and go back to the constant death and destruction. Alas, this would not be possible. He would just have to cherish it while he did.

"We'll eventually need to get up and find the others, from what I could sense they all had good times last night and are fine. I hope this doesn't make things... weird between us."

Null had spent the night at a nearby hotel with Dax. He "convinced" the hotel manager to lend them the penthouse for the night. "Well, lets get up, time to go find Shadow." He notices Dax still dozing. "Come on dreamer boy."

Kat walked for hours, feet dragging with each step. Exhausted more than hungry at that point, she managed to ignore both for the most part. Though going too much longer it was likely that she would pass out. But she finally made herself take a break.

Nearing a warehouse Kat took off towards it, instead of going inside she leaned against the outside wall. Standing at first, but slowly she slide down until she was sitting on the ground.

A match flared as a man rounding the corner lit a cigarette and leaned against it, looking at her, "Someone looks down..." He said, raising an eyebrow quizzicaly at her.

-

"Bend the light to avoid me. Makes me invisible." Avalon explained.

Felix raises an eyebrow. "Huh, much more complex than my method. Bet that's sapping."

Kat jumped slightly, surprised by the person. But she relaxed quickly, setting her hands down on the ground her fingers run through the dirt. Kat stared at the ground, seeming to ignore him.

"Who are you?" she asked after a moment, still not looking back at him

"Not really." Avalon said with a shrug.

-

"Call me shift, you smoke?" He asked.

Must be left over residual energy from uncontrollable conduit energy. That kinda power should be sapping. "Anyways, Merry Christmas Avalon! Lucky you having a break day as the first day with the FFA."

"Break day? Yes right, I've got to learn as much about this power as I can as quick as I can." Avalon said with a grin.

Avalon turned, "Hey! I was about to look for you! Can you make me a large dome room for me to practice in?" He asked shard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back