• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Dante had never been happier. He was just allowed to have 'fun', alone. He happily said to Zabuza, "Thank you! So much! And remember, I always bring protection. So no death needed. Unless it breaks..." He noticed that he was looking at the man who hit the wall and he thought to Zabuza, "What do you think is up with him?"

Blake rubbed his head and turned to see the mist was gone. "That wasn't strange at all...... Who am I kidding. That was really weird..." Blake continued to walk until he noticed a man in a group staring at him. "Yes? Do you need something?"

"I need a lot of things. None of which you'd probably be willing to give up. Do us all a favor and keep walking; without hitting a wall this time."

This is one ballsy human, directly sort of confronting a group of five conduits. He must not be able to clearly see our wonderful Crimson eyes or he would probably be a whole lot less talkative.

The Demon said to Blake, and then thought to his sires.

"Do us all a favor and keep walking," said Blake mockingly, "Your right. I will do you a favor. I'll live and spare you. Just this once. Next time I see you, I won't hesitate to turn you into a concrete statue!" Blake turned and began to walk away. "And no... I AM NOT A PART OF THE D.U.P! Conduits.... They can't see a masonry conduit from a D.U.P lap dog..."

Felix smiles. "I'm fine, just a little peeved is all." Felix says, hugging back. He then notices her wings. Strange, even after having hugged so many times, I've never touched it. Felix looks at it for a few seconds and then puts his hand on it. Huh, the feathers are soft... thought they would be. He then notices Sphinx gasping. "Oh, sorry, just curious what it felt like..."

Turn us into a concrete Statues?

"Congratulations everybody. We either just met Medusa, a mental patient, a conduit, or a mixture of any of the three and lived. Still even if he is a conduit, at least he isn't working for the DUP. Plus, if he is a little insane that just makes him all the more fun to put up with. Until we meet him next time."

The Demon said as he began walking towards the bar they were planning on going to within the Neon district.

Assailant said:
Felix smiles. "I'm fine, just a little peeved is all." Felix says, hugging back. He then notices her wings. Strange, even after having hugged so many times, I've never touched it. Felix looks at it for a few seconds and then puts his hand on it. Huh, the feathers are soft... thought they would be. He then notices Sphinx gasping. "Oh, sorry, just curious what it felt like..."
Sphinx's eyes widened as Felix touched her wings. She gasped as her wings became stiff. She purred softly. "Felix..." She whispered as her eyes closed.

Felix's eyes widen as he jerks his hand back. "Uh... excuse me? Did I do something?" Felix then slowly puts his hand back on the wings, noticing that they are stiff. "Um... your wings are stiff. Is that bad?"

Assailant said:
Felix's eyes widen as he jerks his hand back. "Uh... excuse me? Did I do something?" Felix then slowly puts his hand back on the wings, noticing that they are stiff. "Um... your wings are stiff. Is that bad?"
Sphinx's eyes widened as her stiff wings rustled. "Nothing's wrong! It's not bad! I'm ok! " she said. She moaned slightly as his hand rested on her wing. "They're...just...stiff..."

Felix cocks his head and raises an eyebrow. He takes his hand off for a few seconds and then puts it back on. He hears Sphinx make a sound, confirming his suspicion. He smiles and massages both her wings.

Assailant said:
Felix cocks his head and raises an eyebrow. He takes his hand off for a few seconds and then puts it back on. He hears Sphinx make a sound, confirming his suspicion. He smiles and massages both her wings.
Sphinx moaned a little more. She purred slightly. "Felix...Felix....my....wings..." She said, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Felix chuckles before looking over at Avalon. "I didn't know you were STILL showing him around... better get back to it!" Felix says, lifting her head back up. "Sorry Avalon... this is new to me too." Felix says, winking.

Avalon just smiled.

"It's fine. It's nice to see that in this world love is still... possible..." Avalon said, becoming quiet at the end as memories resurfaced.

He slowly stepped back against the wall, sliding down it, tears dripping from his eyes.

Sphinx's eyes widened as she spun around, looking at Avalon. "Do you know anything?! If you hear a moans coming from a room, don't listen! It's impolite!" She yelled at Avalon. She then noticed him crying. "Um...are you alright?" She asked.

"I... I sense sadness.... immense sadness..." Null thinks as he walks up to where Avalon is. "I know this feeling. I've felt it myself, and sensed it before."

Felix gets up and walks over to Avalon, then sees Null. "Hey, back off the guy! I don't think he wants a mind reader around to hear his thoughts right now."

"Felix, right now I couldn't if I wanted to... God damn it, Slade. Anyway, Slade, the hellfire conduit is somehow sending me mental images of my dead body. Essentially, he's gonna try to kill me."

Felix glares at Null. "Then head down to the third floor, you'll be safer there than up here... just go and leave us alone."

"Seriously? It's as if you're racist against my powers... Every single time, we meet someone new, you refuse to let me be around. To think you're fighting for equality... In the end, you're just a hypocrite... as always." Null says as he walks to the nearby corner.

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT!!!" Felix yells. The orb, get the orb!

You left it in the room dumbass.
"YOU MUST UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO TRUST SOMEONE LIKE YOU! IT'S HARD TO TRUST ANYONE THESE DAYS!!! MY FRIENDS BETRAYED ME!! ONE EVEN UP AND LEFT, I NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN!!! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE!!!

Lee hears Felix's voice, scratch that, scream, and rushes over. He goes up to him and slaps him in the face. "Do you want to kill people today? Calm down and we can all get away from this alive." He smiled and stepped in front of Sphinx.

"I understand what's happened. But think... I've been with you guys before the sires existed. Why then, do you still not trust me. Yes, my powers cause people to think that way, but you, a person wanting equality, should know better."

Felix seeths. "BECAUSE YOU SELL INFO ON US! I CAN'T TRUST YOU WITH ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU COULD SELL IT TO AN ENEMY!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE TO LEAVE A DEAR FRIEND? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LEAVE THEM AND NOT BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN?"

Xavier looked up at the sign before he turned to Zabuza.

"I understand that concerning the past events, this can alleviate some stress. But is this a good idea? Drinking alcohol might get us..." Xavier's voice trailed off, "ya know? Drunk." He entered the bar cautiously, "To add, I've never drunk before, so I don't know much about alcohols." Xavier eyed the alcohol suspiciously. How do they get alcohol when the city is under lockdown?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back