• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Avalon followed, looking behind him as he went. In the distance a glint caught is eye as a form retreated from sight quickly.

Felix looks at Sphinx and hugs her. "No problem... nothing bad happened by the looks of it. We'll talk more later, but it looks like Null has something important to say."

Felix sits down. "yeah, I-"

"Of course." Max interrupts. "That's where I got my nanobots." Felix waits for a bit before looking back.

"Yeah, I've had a few tussles with them. Nasty lot." Daniel looks at Null and cocks his head.

"First Sons? Are they a band or something." Felix facepalmes.

"The First Sons are a conduit organization who caused the blast. They capture conduits or kill them depending on the situation. Max... Care to explain it? You'd be able to do it better."

Max sighs. "Sure Null. Not much is known about them starting the blast, even their motives are mostly unknown. From what I can tell, they do research on conduits to create weapons and other items."

Sphinx looked up at Null and cocked her head. "Null...I have a feeling you did something that made then want to kill you..."

"It was an accident. I ran into one of their agents. I read his mind, to learn his name and his powers, but got too much more. They know I'm a physic, and they want to kill me because I know to much. They... The Beast... He'll kill us all... If the First Sons don't get us, if Shadow doesn't get us, If the sires don't get us... The Beast will." (#REFERENCE FTW)

Sphinx blinked and nodded. "Um, ok...anything else you wanna tell us Null? I'm still mad at you..." She said, sighing a little and folding her arms.

Felix leans back. "Yeah, I'm not in the best of moods with you either. Plus, I'm pretty sure Shadow or Zabuza is 'the beast'" Meanwhile Max listens intently, and Daniel is cowering in his chair.

Well, ya... I met a conduit with the power of hellfire... He also has ocular teleportation. I met him on the way to talking with the sires... By the way... Hayabuza... He... He honored his promise... I'm sorry.

No... The Beast is about as tall as shard when she goes giga form. (OMG THE BEAST AND GIGASHARD NEED TO FIGHT!!!!) He's made out of lava, from what I got from the conduit's mind.

"Avalon, the light conduit... Nice to meet you. What is your question?"

Felix leans over and puts his face in his hands. "God dammit Hayabusa why didn't you RUN!!! DAMNIT!!!" Felix takes out the orb and holds it for a bit before putting it back in his case and looking at Sphinx. "That thing really works."

"Felix... Be careful how much you use that thing... I'm pretty sure there's only so much it can take. Anyway, Slade is the hellfire conduit. He insists that he is what hell spit back out.

"Question... Why is everyone so mad at me? Is it because I talked with the sires?"

(Nether edit that you don't know about it he hasn't used our thought about it near you. )

Avalon stood from the wall, clearing his throat to catch everyone's attention.

"Can I ask something?"

"Well." Felix leans into the table. "Tell me Null... what happened LAST TIME we talked... Wait, YOU TALKED WITH THE SIRES!!!!!!"

Sphinx smirked. "It better work. It cost a crap load of cash..." She said, looking at him. "Glad you like it..." She said.

Avalon released a burst of light that caught everyone's attention.

"Can I ask a Damn question?" He asked for the third time.

Felix pulls out the orb and puts it in front of him. "I think I'll need this. Before we do that, tell me, Null, why I MIGHT be angry with you?"

Felix jumps back at the explosion of light, throwing shadows in front of his eyes to block it out. "What the hell is it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back