• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Yeah!" Daniel yells, simply agreeing with everything at this point. I don't know if I want them to keep ignoring me, or not. "That's a bad winged girl!"

Sapphire looked at the other guy. "Bad winged girl?" She said raising an eyebrow. She then grinned, getting an idea. "I'm a respectable member of the FFA, thank you very much!" She said, grinning.

Daniel's eyes widen. "You're a member of the FFA! I've seen propaganda of their's strewn about for recruitment! You guys are so cool, I want to join! How do I... wait, why would they let a cannibal into their group?"

"Then I guess I know where I'm taking you. Now get away from the body! " Avalon growled.

Sapphire grinned, looking at Daniel. "You wanna join? Just go to the big Chrystal building. Oh, and they aren't that picky about who they let join." She said, grinning. She then looked at the other man. "Where are you taking me, cutey?" She asked.

Daniel jumps and claps his hands. "Yes! Thanks miss!" He turns around and begins to run off before turning back around. "Wait... I'm still suspicious as to why they let a cannibal join..."

"To the FFA. Let them deal with you. Now get away from the body." Avalon said, stepping towards her.

Sphinx ripped off the other leg and arm of the body. She then stepped back from Avalon. "No you don't. It's not her turn yet." She said. She then looked at the other guy, Daniel. "Go ahead! Shoo!"

"I'll warn you one last time." Avalon growled stepping only a few feet away.

"O-O-Okay..." No... there's something off about her. Come on, be assertive! "I- I mean no! White cloak guy is right, eating people is bad! Bad blue girl!"

Sapphire placed a hand on her stomach. "You wouldn't hurt a pregnant woman, would you? That's evil." She said, pouting. She then looked at Daniel. "She was like that when I found her." She said.

"Oh... oh... I, guess that makes sense. C-congrats on the baby!" No... don't wimp out... don't wimp out! "But... but... why were y-you eating... her..." He then squeals and cringes his head and looks away.

Vlad was laughing the entire time. He finally spoke. "Now if either of you speak once more I will kill you and drink your blood." His far was suddenly serious and stern.

Daniel squeaks and covers his face with his arms, looking away from him. Come one... do it! He can't touch you there! Daniel then jumps and summons air currents, propelling him into the air and then swirling them around his feet, causing him to hover about 12 feet off the ground.

Vlad stared st Daniel and ignored him. Vlad cut his arm with his nail an let it bleed dripping to the floor. He sped up the process and he turned into a pool of blood. He squirmed(?) over to Avalon and let him soak in the blood before materializing his hands an trying to grab his feet.

Daniel screams at the sight and flies behind Sapphire and hides behind her, without even realizing that it was Sapphire he was hiding behind. "W-W-W-What did he j-just d-do?"

Avalon suddenly lit up like the sun, light radiating outwards blindingly.

With the light he jumped from the ground and hovered, borne on the photons of light he radiated.

Sapphire looked behind her at Daniel. "Oh, lord, would you stop being a pansy and just fight back?!" She asked. "He's using his blood to do stuff." She then grinned. "It's pretty useful in the sack..." She said, grinning.

Daniel raised an eyebrow. "T-the sack? Umm... okay? I... I'll use my powers." Daniel runs in front of Sphinx and blows air currents at Dante's blood pool, scattering him.

Vlad reformed and left some of the blood form spheres and levitate around him. He ignored Avalon due to the blinding light and he walked over to Daniel with the wind blowing towards him. He was struggling but he eventually got close enough. "Hey there. Mind turning down the win?"

Avalon lowered to the ground and dimmed the lights and surprisingly found himself sporting a pair of what coukd only be described angelic wings.

"Oh... oh, if- if- it- it's bothering you, then... um, uh... okay." Daniel turns off his wind gusts and flies back up into the air, covering his eyes.

(Ya that doesn't happen, John.)

Lee heard fighting going on and sensed the surrounding area. He found where Sapphire was and he bolted for her. He saw multiple people and said, "Sphinx! Get out of the way!" Lee performed a flying jump kick towards Avalon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back