• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

AvidElmV2 said:
Blake had driving down the road listening to some Living Tombstone until the sight of a conduit kill some militia stopped him. He slid to a halt and stared at the man. Soon, he looked behind Wraith and stopped a militia man in his tracks by trapping his legs in concrete. The concrete spread from his legs to heads within seconds as Blake looked bqck to Wraith. "Hey. Name's Blake. You are?"
"A mere spectator, you might say," Wraith responded, absentmindedly firing a bullet into the head of the last militia soldier from the squad. He watched curiously as the trapped soldier was entirely enveloped in concrete. Yet another conduit.... His powers of concrete seemed similar to that of a DUP forced-conduit, but why would he attack a militia soldier, if he was indeed apart of that organization?

"Your help, while appreciated, was unneeded."

Lee Sin sighed. "I'm here to protect the first conduit baby." He remembered he wasn't supposed to tell so he said, "I mean protect the two girls who share the same body but not the same mind." He winked very obviously and tapped his foot a few times to get the placement of everyone.

"I know nothing about my past other than being kidnapped..... You know this, Null." Hayabusa stood up and started to pace around the room. Then it hit him. If the G-DUP found him with Felix, what was stopping them from finding him with Zabuza?

Seriously??? What makes you so special in terms of being a conduit... WE have Shadows, Nanobots, Crystals, and Mind reading at our disposal.

"Well, sorry man, but you're early. Sphinx just got-" He then notices Sphinx's stomach growth and jumps back. "Wait, how long have I been dead?! Is it really christmas, because no way that happened in a day!"

Right Hayubusa, I simply forgot... And Zabuza... It seems you have a new problem... If you ever played TF2, you'd know the heavy... Well, there's a conduit equivilant chasing after Hayubusa... He's gonna cause problems for you...

"Oh sure. I just saved you from taking a bullet to the head, but it wasn't needed. You could have just revived yourself. Oh wait, neither humans nor conduits can do that. Don't get so caught up in your pride. If I hadn't stopped here, you would've gotten killed."

Sphinx nodded. "Well I'm the multi-personality freak your looking for!" She said with a small smile. She then looked at Felix. "Oh...yeah....you know when you stabbed me in the stomach? The Demon repaired that and...in the process increased the baby's growth..." She said, placing a hand on her stomach.

"Oh... oh..." He glances at Lee, wondering if he's going to attack him for hearing he stabbed her. "Well... that's alright. We're here to help. Unfortunately, that gives us less time to really decide what to do with it..."

"If you hadn't stopped here, each of those humans would have been dead at my feet still. The artillery that they possess means next to nothing," Wraith stated, kicking one of their bodies aside.

"Oh, yeah" Felix adds. "The demon, he's a vampire who's trying to take over the world in the name of conduits, and we're trying to stop him, though he's already killed many of our teammates, leaving us as the last three, even though I've been brought back to life twice... no biggy."

Sphinx looked at Lee. "I know you never called me a freak, but I feel that way at times..." She said, still smiling.

Felix hugs Sphinx. "Listen, you're not a freak. Please, stop calling yourself that. You're just different. All conduits are different, and you're the best kind."

Well.. I suppose I shall go. Null heads down the 30 flights of stairs, and calls to Slade. "HEY! We're done, come on, lets talk.. I'm on the way back to my house... Lets go."

Blake rolled his eyes and rreved the bikes engine. "Whatever. I thought you were gonna be a cool guy, not a jerk. Seeya later, alligator." Blake began to speed off into the distance, leaving Wraith behind.

Sphinx shrugged. "I suppose you've got a good point..." She said. She kissed his cheek. "Thanks..." She said smiling.

Slade was gone. Where he had been was a smoking crater, black fire licking at the edges.

AvidElmV2 said:
Blake rolled his eyes and rreved the bikes engine. "Whatever. I thought you were gonna be a cool guy, not a jerk. Seeya later, alligator." Blake began to speed off into the distance, leaving Wraith behind.
"And I suspected that you were of the Department of Unified Protection," said the sudden, mechanical voice of Wraith beside the concrete conduit. In an instant, it appeared that Wraith was running beside Blake as he sped off on his motorcycle. Yet again, his body eerily emitted streaks of red, evidently meaning he was using his abilities yet again. "However, it seems apparent to me that you are not of them..."

@Netherdragon (Up to you, man.)

Null then slices the motercycle as it whizzes by... "Ahahaha... Sometimes... It's just fun to hurt people... Oh.. Hello there..."

Lee heard Felix and Sphinx flirting. "Yes. But I am here to protect Sphinx and that's it. Thank you." He said and started to kick the ground.

Wraith had taken a leap to avoid being slashed when some man had struck the motorcycle. However, he stopped dead in his tracks when this same person suddenly called him by his codename. Several red flags were raised in his head, but Joseph made no attempt to attack him... yet, of course. "And who exactly would you be?" He asked.

"Name is Null. As in nothing... And you... Joseph... are a very interesting character... Don't worry, I don't plan to kill you. No you haven't met me before, and no, I'm not working for your enemies..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back