• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Sphinx nodded. "Are you sure it'll work....well worth a shot!" She gestured towards the shovel. "Dig away! Ask if you need help!"

"Yes, let's go!"

One Hour Later.

"Aaaand it's official, there's no way out. The crystal goes deeper than is safe to dig..." Max sighs and pulls himself back up, before covering the hole. "That took far too long..."

Max looks around at the walls. "I hope Shard doesn't intend to kill us, we're gonna run out of oxygen eventually..." Max then looks at Sphinx. "I don't know what time it is, so I'm just gonna guess here: Merry Christmas."

Shard creates a tree within the dome... as well as two presents... One contained a dress for Sphinx... made out of Emerald colored crystals... It had slits in it so that her wings could go through. The other contained an intricate chessboard for max... She also allowed opened some tiny holes so that they had some oxygen... But not enough to hear outside.

Sphinx sighed. "Merry Christmas to you too..." She said. She then looked at the package and opened it. She grinned as she took out the dress and held it up against her body. "Oh my! This is beuatiful! I can't wait till I can wear it without my stomach breaking it!" She said, grinning widely. "My present for you is outside the dome, so I'll give it to you when we get out." She said, still smiling.

Max opens his present and sees a chessboard, laughing. "I find it funny I got this with you here, when the last time I saw a chess set I was playing against Sapphire. Same goes for you, my present is out there." Max looks at the holes in the dome. "Well, they aren't enough to sustain us forever, but it gives us a few hours... seriously, what is she saying to him that requires us being in here. I know a way to get out, but I'm not gonna do it quite yet, it's dangerous." Max notices her wings are back to normal. A good hour long dig and a distraction is all it takes...

Sphinx smiled and folded the dress, placing it back in the box. "Yeah....she cheated, correct?" She then starts knocking her fists on the wall. "Ugh....I hope I'm out before Christmas ends....I need to give Felix his gift..." She said with a sigh.

Shard writes into the wall... "You will be" She then creates a tunnel from the dome to the entrance to the house... This way, they can go back and forth between the two, but not out.

Max sighs and walks in. "This is annoying... I don't like this, Shard is abusing our trust." Max walks up to Felix's room. "I don't know why she thinks she ca- where's Felix?" They look on the bed to see Felix gone. Max feels a tap on his shoulder and turns around. There stands Felix with a christmas tree made from shadows. Felix nearly tackles him with a hug, and quickly kisses Sphinx on the cheek.

"Merry christmas!"

Sphinx turned around in shock. Her eyes widened as she grinned. She hugged Felix before nuzzling her nose into his cheek. "I was so worried about you! Merry Christmas!" She said. She then held up a box. "I think you're gonna like what Shard got me!" She said smiling.

Blake stands in front of the man, glaring through his helmet.

"Get of the motorcycle."

"No! Get out the way, you... you.... you bio-terrorist!"

"What did you say?"

"I said... BIO-TERRORIST!"

The man screamed out as Blake jumped over the motorcycle and started to pummel him before stealing the keys and helmet to the motorcycle and driving off. "Thanks, conduit hater!"

Felix grins and looks at the box. "It looks great, that's so kind of her... look what I got you two!" Felix says, giving a box to Max and Sphinx. Upon opening the box, Sphinx would find a necklace with a sapphire on it.

The Demon watches as Hayabusa begins to spit out more and more teeth onto the board room table. As he does, they are replaced by razor sharp fangs shooting up to take the place of his missing teeth.

"Whatever do you wish to know Null?"

Lee was still waiting until he saw the girl with the blue skin. He was about to introduce himself but he was interrupted by the dome bing made. He said to Shard, "Don't worry. And can I please introduce myself to the conduit mother?" He sighed.

"What are your goals Zabuza... What is it that you wish to gain by siring all these conduits... Surely you don't need to hypnotize them... Look what I've done with Shard... That loyalty is unquestionable. Why do it? Why go through this? Why the army? What's the need? Second... I want to know...what happens other than the teeth and all that... What happens when someone is sired. I want the whole thing... What's gonna happen to Hayabusa... Not because I care about him. I'm curious... Tell me each and every step."

"I told you my terms, Lee... Promise me NEVER to talk about the army... and sure... I'll let you in right now... Otherwise... I will block you out... Null will hate me if word of it get's out and I don't want that... He also won't hesitate to kill you. Promise me... and I'll bring down the dome, go sit around the christmas tree, and sip some hot cocoa."

Hayabusa spit out teeth and glared at Null. "Can I kill him when your done talking? Now that I'm not with Felix and the gang, I can do it without them getting in the way."

"Hayabusa... You made a deal with him... I expect you to honor it... I respect you for making such a valiant decision... I said it's not because I care about you... Meaning that I DO. I was just curious... You should be curious as well."

"My goals are simple, peace and prosperity. Peace that is created by ripping control of this planet out of the hands of the humans and giving it to Conduits. I wish to create a conduit ruled utopia, and my sires will be my army for doing this. When my new world is created they will receive far more of their freedom back, and will be rewarded the most for their help."

Zabuza gestured to Jacob, Dante, the passed out Xavier, and Hayabusa. It would be them that would be rewarded the most.

"When a person is sired there is a large list of mental and physical changes that take place immediately. Also, over time even more changes begin to take place as they drink more blood. From what I can tell Jacob has already moved to the next 'stage' of his sire changes."

Upon taking close examination of Jacob, it could be shown that his eyes were a much darker shade of Crimson than any of the other sires. More over, he opened his mouth to reveal his fangs had grown far sharper and multiplied into even more rows than before. As well, he's been rather quite lately...

What is this next stage??? And after that... I have a morals question. What's the difference between Humans and Conduits... Besides their powers?

Lee nodded. "I will do what I can. Now please can I see the woman with the sapphire skin?" He was staring to get impatient but he didnt how any signs because he was trained to be patient. He just smiled.

Assailant said:
Felix grins and looks at the box. "It looks great, that's so kind of her... look what I got you two!" Felix says, giving a box to Max and Sphinx. Upon opening the box, Sphinx would find a necklace with a sapphire on it.
Sphinx's eyes widened as she opened the box. She took out the necklace and wrapped it around her neck. She clipped it on and placed a finger on it. "It's beautiful! Thank you !" She said, hugging Felix. "My gift for you is in my room..." She said.

"Ok, but no taking her away to your mountain, mr. monk." She says as she releases him, takes down the dome, and opens the door to the underground base. "Welcome to the base of the FFA"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back