• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"For me to finish talking... We're doing an information trade in there. There are about 5 conduits in there... If you wait, I know you're hunting someone... I'll help you..."

"Really? And how do you know anything eh?"slade asked, a sudden menacing tone to his voice.

"I can read minds... I don't need eye contact for that... I know what you're thinking right now... I know what they are thinking. I know you're interested."

Suddenly images of nulls body dead and dismembered appeared to him as slade chuckled.

By the time Null returned to the room, the Demon already had the IV stand set up once more with a blood bag in place with it. One of Hayabusa's arm veins was already stuck and Zabuza's blood was entering his body in mass despite having no wounds to heal.

"It's in progress, now we wait for the tell tell signs that he's been sired, replacing the blood bag each time that it becomes empty until it's done."

Eventually Hayabusa's teeth would fall out one by one, being replaced with rows of sharp fangs, and his eye color would change to Crimson.

"Hmmm.... Interestiing... That looks painful... Hayabusa... How do you feel... HAHA! don't tell me... I already know."

"So... As you would expect... There are some questions I am and am not willing to answer... Where shall we start... By the way, I'm on a time limit here. There's another conduit outside waiting for me... No, he didn't tag along... I just met him. His name is Slade, and boy... is he a piece of work."

"You forgot the part where the sires in here could hear every word you said, sense him enter, etc. Alright, my question is the same as before. The day I first saw you in action was when I was still an 'ally' to Shadow. You managed to take his weapon away from him, but instead of forcing him to throw it to you, it was yanked out of his hand somehow and was given to you.

I believe you have a power other than just mind control and reading, Null."

"I already paid for that bit of information, Null. I told you how I could affect each person within the mist differently and on extremely specific levels, as well as gave you a 'taste' of some of the distortion powers I don't often use."

Zabuza mutters, refusing to get cheap-skated out of information.

"Fair enough... I have telekinesis... You're the first person... or people... I've told it to.... By the way, the blood is out..."

Lee Sin was meditating in an alley with Dust men crawling around him all in pain. He was gathering Chi from fighting the Dust men and saving a woman and her child. While meditating, he saw a light in his mind. He walked through the light and saw a blue woman with wings. She had a baby in her arms. When he saw the blue woman turn around there was another face on the back of her head. It was more sinister looking. Lee stomped the ground in his mind and the scenery melted into the mall. He had been to the mall before and he loved it. The scene started to move outwards to the street and then it went underground into a cave of some sort with crystal walls. Lee Sin woke up from the meditation an he knew what he had to do. Protect the first conduit baby. He stood up and started to run to the mall. When he was a grey distance from the mall, by sensing the largest number of vibrations in the ground coming from that direction, he toned those vibrations out and focused on the underground. He sensed the exact location of the cave and waited a moment. He went to the nearest building and started to meditate again to see when the next person would enter the cave so he could ask for their permission.

Lee Sin saw a woman. He stood up and he lost what she looked like in his mind. He felt her from vibrations when he walked towards her and stopped a few feet away from her. "Excuse me. But I have seen the future with a blue skinned woman and a child. I must protect the child." He bowed to her to show respect.

"Ya.... sure...." Shard pins him against the wall in her crystals... "I made this house... No way you're getting in without reason.. Who are you.. What do you want... and how can I trust you?"

Lee Sin sensed the attack and let it happen to not show any hostility. He kept calm and said, "My name is Lee Sin. I am- was a monk from China and I am here to protect the first conduit child of a woman with sapphire colored skin. I saw her in a vision." He folded his hand together and stayed up against the wall.

"I hope you don't mind... But I don't trust you in the house yet... You have two options... Wait till a friend, who can read minds, comes back to prove you have no ill intent, have Sphinx come out and say hi, or you can give up your... mission... Sorry, but this is the first time I've met you. Besides... Nobody besides the FFA knows of the baby... Not even the true father knows."

Lee Sin sighed. "I guess I shall wait then. If you friend can read minds then he shall see I have no ill intent." He started to hum a song that was taught to him by the monks that raised him.

"It's gonna be an hour. or so. He's negotiating with sires... Yes... Vampires... WE all have a countermeasure against it... He's probably gonna wanna use it on you two. So even if he says you can't stay... Have him use the countermeasure." Shard says as she turns the crystals into a chair for him to sit in... She then makes one for herself. "Don't go inside, or I pin you again."

The Demon replaced the empty blood bag with a fresh new IV bag of his blood from a bag made of smoke, compliments of Jacob.

"There is still so much keeping us apart Null. For instance, why did you create a command that's supposedly able to stop me from siring people? What are the exact words to the command? How many conduits have it? How many do you intend to give it to?"

Zabuza rests both of his hands back behind his head, taking a break from the constant questions.

"You can understand why what you're doing might just be bad for business for me."

"Well.... As for why... It's to gain the trust of the FFA... It's mostly just members of their group and my group. People who are out of it... I haven't given it to. So there's currently only 5. Including myself and Shard. The wording varied between theirs and mine... I'll give you theirs, as it falls under the spectrum of mine. Basically, they have their own free will from you. It's not something that stops siring. It's something that happens after. It completely blocks out your imput. It allows them to have their own free will. You still have about 3 days till it fully take effect, so with enough effort, it could break. But after that time limit. There's almost no way. As for the exact words... I don't see how that would be helpful. Now... Pay up... What can you tell me that I don't know?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back