• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Max punches Null in the shoulder. "It's not even Christmas yet..." He turns to Hayabusa.

"Nice to see you. Felix is... dead. A spar with Null went to far and..." Max shows Hayabusa the body. "We're going to see if we can somehow convince Zabuza to heal him."

"To be honest, it was practice against Shadow to some extent. Now we know his weakness. he can't grow back limbs... He uses energy to do so."

Hayabusa stares at Felix's body before chuckling. "Before we do that, can I chop of both of Null's arms and see how he likes it? Believe me. I can make it happen." Hayabusa pulls out his katana and looks at Null.

Max looks at Null. "Um, it's a safe assumption when you meet someone that they CAN'T grow back limbs... I kinda think that's not a weakness..."

Sphinx looked back at the others. "....is there a way we can get someone else's limbs and sew them back on or something?" She asked, placing a hand on her wound.

"That is disgusting..." Shard says. "Cant we just get some fake ones? Null can probably convince a doctor to give us some."

Max stares at Sphinx. "Not necessary. If we manage to convince Zabuza, we won't need the limbs. If we can't, then there's no reason to have them."

Hayabusa look to Shard and laughed. "By convince you mean mind control. So, I'm guessing Null get's to stay with us right? I vote no." Hayabusa left the room and stood outside for awhile.

As Victor walks away, and the Demon is sure he is in fact gone, he turns towards Jacob.

"You've got to be kidding me. Out of everything you've been through you're afraid of another conduit sniffing you? Spending eternity with all of you is going to be painfully funny at this rate..."

Zabuza's voice trails off as he looks back at the comatose Xavier, thinking on just how long it might be before he ever awakes. Regardless, he once more takes a seat next to him upon the bench within the center of the mall.

Max and the gang keep walking until they reach the mall. He stops and looks at everyone. "This is his day off, so we're not in danger of dying. However, we need to go about this right. What do we do?"

Sudenly, the FFA rushes into the mall carrying Felix's bloody corpse... "THERE HE IS!!!" They run over by Zabuza....

"Listen... Felix is dead... again... we need some help"

Max sighs. "Really?" He says, following. He walks up to Zabuza. "I hate to say I'm with them right now."

"I'm not afraid! That was just... Really creepy. You know that guy?" Jacob looks up to see Null, Max, Sphinx, Shard, and Hayabusa rush into the mall, carrying someone's dead body. "Okay.... That's just... Creepy, I know Max but who are you- FELIX IS WHAT!?"

"WHO THE HELL do you think we're carrying." Shard says

"Come on Z, its Christmas... Do us a favor..." Null comments.

An unseen force washes over the entire inside of the mall as soon as Null becomes within eyesight of the Demon and his sires. As soon as this occurs Null suddenly finds himself unable to read the minds of any around him. It was as if something was blocking his vision, or distorting it more than enough that nothing could be done.

"So, let me get this straight. The hypocrite Conduit that has proclaimed on several occasions he would have me brutally murdered has managed to die again, and you want me to bring him back again? Why?

Also, mind-reader, what a pleasure to finally meet you in person. I've known of your existence every since I first watched your partner trap shadow. I've known that you help both Shadow and Felix yet you've never offered any help to me.

I don't even know your name and yet here you are, finally begging for my help when you can turn to nobody else."

Max steps in front of Zabuza. "Look, it's your day off. It's ours too, so no fighting. For once, and most likely only once, we'll be diplomatic about this. With Felix dead, Shadow has no bounds. Look at it this way: Shadow and Felix are constantly duking it out, while you sit in the shadows... no pun intended. If Felix is dead, Shadow will go out of control, his numbers growing larger and larger by the second. Felix keeps him under wraps, meaning YOU have more time to plan your strikes."

"You really think you can block out my mind reading with your invisible mist? you're such a fool Zabuza, it's telepathic. It's not as though I just hear it... I see it... I know it... I think other people's thoughts... You can't just block it out..."

Null's mind becomes more fuzzy as the mist begins to distort his brains higher functions one by one attempting to find what exactly was allowing him to read other's minds. It didn't take long before he was basically powerless within the Demon's power.

Despite both Sphinx and Max attempting to step forward and get in the Demons face, as they walked forward it was almost as the room was extending out. Thus they came no closer to the Demon or the sires, despite neither of them moving. This was clearly the mist playing with them.

"Really? It's Felix and his rag-tag bunch of 'heroes' that cut down most of Shadow's numbers? Is that why yesterday me and my brothers were cutting through Shadow's ranks while I watched all of you leave alongside the mind-reader without helping kill a single shadow?"

The Demon turns his attention to Sphinx

"You're injured... the new-born child looks likely injured. Felix, you, and the child will all need my aid by the looks of it. What are you all offering exactly anyways?"

Poor, Poor, Zabuza... Yes, mind reading allows me to hear it... But it's not my brain that allows me to use it... It's a part of me.. It's my whole body...

Sphinx blinked as she looked at him. "Um......I offer you anything I have or can do....I just want you to help Felix...I'm sure I'll be fine..." She said, looking at the Demon.

Max looks at the Demon. "No, I'm sure you cut down many of his numbers, but consider this. While Felix is fighting Shadow, you are gaining sires. Growing in numbers and strength, planning your attacks. You have time, something neither us nor Shadow do. Heck, at this point we could use time as a currency."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back