• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"hmph. maybe I'm wrong... I'll just leave you with that... Lets fight." (you can describe the battle if you want. But it ends in a draw ok? they seem to be in equal skill level. But Null would win if anything.)

Felix bends his knees and draws his sword. "No hypnotism, no telekinesis, no shadows. Just us." Felix thinks for a moment, before smiling. "You know Null, you're right. There's been some bad blood between us. I know a good spot outside of town, I used to go there with my friend Matthew from time to time: good for stargazing. He always did like that, always pointed out the constellations. Most of them I knew. He'd point them out, and I'd tell the myth behind them, I did love some good mythology, particularly Greek. I always wish that one day I'd find him." Felix gazes off before suddenly coming back to focus. "After this, we can go out, you and I. You can take Shard if you like. We can just relax, get over this bad blood, eh?"

"Hmm... that sounds nice." Null says as he dashes forward. Cutting felix's hand with which he uses to wild his blade.

Felix laughs. "Oh, you son of a bitch." It had cut his hand, but he had pulled back enough where it only cut, and didn't cripple. Felix dashes forward and clashes swords with Null. "I'm so gonna get you back for that." He knees Null and kicks him back. "Come on, bring it!"

Felix stops, and bends his knees, bracing himself for a surprise attack, ready to respond at a moments notice. "How?"

I'm reading your mind. Not intentionally, but I am. I can't turn it off. I can try to ignore it... But I still hear it. If I do the opposite reaction. I'm gonna lose.... What should I do? Should we keep trying with me just trying to ignore?" Null says as he sets the tip of his sword on the ground ready for an attack.

Felix thinks about this. "So, you're reading my mind, and bracing yourself for each of my attacks preemptively?"

Felix smiles and lowers his sword. "Well, I hardly think, without my shadows, I could beat you using that, but I'm sure as hell not gonna cripple you. It's a passive ability, like healing, so it's not one I can ask you to turn off. However, you won't get any training without a challenge. Why don't I train some more, and take you on later? In the mean time, you gonna take me up on my offer?"

No, I'll let you use your shadows for helping I could use some training for that. After all. Shadow has multiple forms.

Felix cringes at that. He knows he has multiple forms, just like Shadow. However, each of his forms cloud his mind more and more. The second form is bad enough, he'd hate to imagine what'd happen to his mind if he went into his third or higher form(s). "Do... do you want to practice against the forms."

Felix sighs. "I'll try." Felix forces power to run through his body. He feels overwhelming power. Pretty soon, shadow claws form around his fingers, shadow fangs form, and shadow energy courses around his body. "Since I'm low on energy from today's event, this form won't last long since I don't have anger driving me. Also, try to take it a bit easy. If I sense a threat, I may not be able to control myself... I don't want to hurt you... and I'm sorry if I do."

"AHAHA! This is gonna be fun!!!" Null starts by cutting off the claws of the shadow beast. Wait... Null thinks. I better make sure that he doesn't get out... SHARD! SEAL THE DOOR! Next time you hear 5 knocks... let us out.

Null tries, anyway. What he didn't know beforehand was that the shadow claws become like stone. He'd have to cut at the base of the claws to cut it off. Felix blocks it and scrapes on of his claws along the sword, pushing it away, and then attempting to uppercut Null.

Null backs away just before. Just because his thoughts become clouded, doesn't mean he can't read them. For Null, they were just as clear as before... Null then cuts off the entire hand of the shadow beast, keeping in mind, that this was still Felix.

Felix holds up his hand, seeing it as a bloody stump. He can feel himself fading. He doesn't know if that's his thoughts, or his conscious.

It was his thoughts.

Felix's eyes bursts with shadows as a shadow hand forms. Blades form on the arms and legs of what was once Felix. Felix pushes his hands out and shoots shadow at Null in an unavoidable wave.

"If you can't dodge it, block it" he said, as he slices his sword in a circular fashion, pushing back the blast. He then slices off his arms and legs. "He appears to be able to grow back limbs... I wonder what his weakness is. I suppose for now. I'll go by trial and error. I'll keep on cutting closer and closer to the heart and brain for now."

Felix fades even more as he feels his arms and legs cut off. His conscious completely vanishes as it is replaced be a raging monster. He screams as the room is filled with darkness. Dark tendrils grab Null's arms and legs, spreading them apart.

Felix dashes up to him and puts a claw to his neck. "So... how should I kill you?"

Hmm. I dont wanna kill him I don't wanna risk any more damage so.... Null struggles to use the but of the sword to hit the door five times. "GUYS NEED SOME HELP!!! Bring your swords!!! Felix has me pinned!"

Last edited by a moderator:
The Demon once more stood up from the bench where he was sitting beside Xavier, it would seem he's just meeting all of his old "friends" today. At any rate this will be the one that likely ends in confrontation, finally ruining their day of rest.

"Oh hey, I remember you Victor! You're that conduit that must have a massive crush on me. You just keep following me where ever I go wanting to capture and 'experiment' on me. That must be the reason you're doing this right?

If you would of just confessed your love for me then maybe I would of come a whole lot more peacefully instead of having to leave you high and dry each time."

Zabuza said before laughing once more. Maybe if he just tried to constantly joke with Victor there wouldn't be a fight, just maybe.

Felix laughs and cuts his throat. Not fatally, but it sure as hell hurts. "It feels good to be free. You don't realize how long it's been. Well, not that long really, but feels like awhile. Once I'm gone, dear Felix will bleed to death. He'll never get to see the stars again... oh, I know how to kill you!" Felix starts pulling the tendrils. "I'll rip you apart! You'll lose your limbs. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a limb for a limb!"

Max walks to his room before he hears a scream. He runs to the room he heard it and sees...

"Felix?" Felix looks at him and shoots spikes at him. Max dodges out of the way, running down the hallway.

"SPHINX!!! HAYABUSA!!! WE HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM HERE!!!!"

Suddenly Shard barges in, wielding her blades, cutting off the tendrels near the edge. She heard, and didn't want to hurt Felix more. "MAX! GET THE HELL IN HERE!!!"

Max turns around and runs into the room, only to see Shard and Null pinned to the wall by shadows. Max forms an assault rifle and aims it at Felix.

"Felix! Don't make me!"

"What are you gonna do... shoot me?"

"Yes!"

"You don't have the courage." Felix mocks as he begins to crush Shard and Null. Max closes his eyes...

and opens fire.

Felix shrugs off the bullets and grins, laughing maniacally. He kicks his leg out, sending a wave of shadow and slamming Max into the wall. "SPHINX, HAYABUSA!! HELP!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back