• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Null's laughter gets louder as he's dashing from side to side in his room. He appears to be dodging something, but if you were there, you wouldn't see what.

Null dogged back and forth again and again, before he suddenly saw a vision. He saw a giant gate, and behind it... a distorted image of people. People everywhere each of them, had a lock on their head. He held in his hand one giant key, and many small ones. He walked through the gate as he says, "it's great to be back." He goes back to the end of the area. He found a lone tall figure, with another large lock. He took a key out of his pocket, unlocked the lock. He saw an infinite loop of him looking at the figure on a screen on the figure's head. He then spoke to the human figure... "sit." and in the physical realm... Null did just this. This happened within the time span of a few seconds. Null then sat down in his bed once more. Only to complete the command, stand back up, start over, laughing and having a hell of a fun time.

(This image happens every time he controls peoples minds. The screen is how he sees what they are seeing. In this case he's doing it to himself. If you couldn't tell. He's training his agility a lot. as well as his mental stability. He's dodging his own command.)

Felix walks upstairs and sees Hayabusa holding his chest and Max standing around, seemingly doing nothing. "Uh, you guys cool? There was a fight, right? Or was Null screwing with us?"

Sphinx walked upstairs with Felix. She sighed and placed a hand on her stomach. "I'm sorry Felix and I weren't helping. I....we appreciate the fact that you didn't make us fight." She said with a small smile.

"Well, before anyone else comes in..." Null looks at one of the many reflections. "Null commands YOU!" he says as he points to his reflection "To not obey any will except for your own. You only follow your own choice. Your will comes above all others! YOU are yourself. YOU will obey yourself!"

Felix suddenly perks up and looks at Sphinx. "Wait, we? What does that mean Sphinx? You and Sapphire? Well that's strangely kind of her..." Behind Felix's back, Max nods.

Null comes out, because he is aware of what is about to happen. If it doesn't. He's gonna make it happen. "Hello everyone, what's up?" Null mockingly asks.

Assailant said:
Felix suddenly perks up and looks at Sphinx. "Wait, we? What does that mean Sphinx? You and Sapphire? Well that's strangely kind of her..." Behind Felix's back, Max nods.
Sphinx smirked and shook her head, giggling slightly. "No silly! You and me! I don't mean to speak for you or anything, but I just assumed you appreciated it too...you did, right?" She asked, frowning slightly. She kept a hand on her stomach as she looked at Felix.

Felix glares at Null before laughing. "It was a joke Sphinx, of course I appreciate it. Hey, do you have a stomach ache? I've noticed you touching your stomach a lot recently. I could run to the store and get medicine?"

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FELIX!!!" You know what's happening... I can just sum it up in one word... Vlappire. SHE HAS A BABY DAMN IT!!! I can confirm what Zabuza says. I'm detecting very faint mental activity beginning to form."

Sphinx's eyes widened as she quickly looked at the floor. "I...was gonna tell you..." She said, turning towards Felix. "I...was just afraid.....I was afraid that you wouldn't like me if I told you.....about my pregnancy..." She said with a sigh. Her eyes teared up as she looked at Felix's face. "Please don't hate me!" She said.

"Sphinx... Two things. First, it was Sapphire. Second, keep in mind. Pun intended. I read minds. He likes you. A lot. He knows you have trouble with Sapphire just like he has with Shadow. I know you two are capable of taking care of this, but the sooner you both know, the better. I gave you a time limit. You were about to do it, and I wasn't about to let you back out. Please understand."

Felix runs over and hugs Sphinx. "It's okay... it's okay. I don't hate you. I wish you had told me sooner, but there's no problem, please trust me." Felix looks up at Null glaring. "That was her job to say!" Felix yells, shooting Null into a wall with shadows before looking back down at Sphinx. "I'm gonna help you through this."

"Wow, Felix... So kind of you... I cooked you dinner. I used my power to make sure you finished your date... Honestly. I've been focused on making you guys happy tonight. I've already passed out twice. Are you gonna make me do it a third time? I'm not up for that personally." Null then picks up his sword.

"...Wait, you hypnotized me? I knew it! People could have died!" Felix yells, shadow energy seeping off ever so slightly, before stopping. He turns away and continues to look at Sphinx.

Sphinx cried as she hugged Felix back. She buried her face into his shoulder and continued to weep. "Don't hurt Null. Even though his actions were bad, but his intentions were good." She said. ,she then raised her head to look at Felix. She lightly kissed his cheek and blushed. "Thank you..."

(Sphelix kiss on the cheek!)

"You noticed it earlier. You were fighting it. You wanted to help us. But it convinced you to enjoy yourself with Sphinx. I'm sorry for letting you enjoy yourself and relax for once. Now if you don't mind... I'm gonna head back to my room" Null straps the sword to his back in case Felix is about to hit him.

Felix smiles and kisses her on the forehead. "No problem. Let's get to sleep. I need to sleep on this." Felix says, waving goodbye to everyone before heading off to his room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max glares at Null as he walks off before heading over to Sphinx. "Are you okay?"

Sphinx nods a little and puts on a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine..." She said, wiping the tears away from her eyes. "Just...disappointed that he had to hear it from Null." She looked at where Felix had gone to his room. She then looked at Null. "I was gonna tell him.."

Max frowns. "I'm sure you were... but we can't change what happened. Felix knows now, and he's said he's gonna support you, like I said. He's a sweet kid, he'll be there when you need him."

"I sensed you backing out... I wasn't gonna let you." Null says before closing the door to his spherical mirror room.

Then he yells the word "sit." while running around in his hamster ball of a room. The people outside can just wonder what things he is doing in there. Suddenly the sound of his footsteps stop. He sits down. He gets back up, and repeats. Again and again... Until.

Felix begins walking towards his room, when he notices Null walk into a room. Curious, he follows Null into the room.

Felix's mind unfogs as he notices himself sitting down. Confused, he gets back up. Null must have commanded himself to sit, this is the room with the mirrors. I would have been caught in it. Felix mentally blocks himself and sees what's about to happen.

"FELIX!!! GOD DAMN IT!!! Stay out of here... unless that is, you want to become my pet flying monkey. When the door is closed. Assume I'm using my power."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back