• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Sphinx nodded. "I know....I want him to help me, but I don't want to hurt him..." She said with a sigh. She then puts on a big grin. "Anyways, I need to practice my sword fighting. I feel like this place should have a training area." She said with, placing her hands on her katanas.

"Ummm Null uses that room as his bedroom. He's constantly training. I don't know what for though. It seems to be a secret. I don't push it though. He's using it right now. I may be able to make another one, yet it will take a while. He wanted me to make it perfectly spherical.

Felix nods and leaves. I don't know what the hell that was... I'm going to bed.

Max watches Sphinx run off and he goes to his room, and falls asleep.

Felix straightens and stops closing the door, before turning back around. "Well, my primary weapon IS a sword." Felix says, taking out his shadow blade and examining it. Over time, when he was bored, he had been making it more elaborate. Making ornate carvings in it, sharpening and changing the edge, and increasing its durability. All of this was pretty easy to do to a SHADOW blade, of course. "I'd say I'm pretty good. The fact that it's made of shadows gives me a lot more of an edge, I can swing and maneuver it fast... could use some more practice on sword fighting without powers though."

Null tosses one of Shard's blades to Felix. "How bout we practice?" Null asks as he pulls the other blade out of a sheath Shard made for him.

Felix laughs and drops the crystal sword. "Look, I don't know what you don't get about this, but I'm USING the Shadow blade. I forged it, carved it, decorated it. Blood has been spilled on this sword. It's special to me, and it must be used or its sacredness is lost. I will take you up on that practice though. May I use shadowing and such, or are we going no powers? Frankly I need to practice on the latter."

"Yes, and don't worry about messing this place up. It's the training area. I just use it as a bedroom. However, I have a suggestion. Lets switch swords... In battle. You may need to use different weapons. Why not try starting now?"

Felix laughs. "And that's where you're wrong, dear friend. For you see, this sword is made out of shadows, meaning..." Felix then turns the sword into strands of shadows, moves them over to his other hand, and then reforms it. He throws it across the room, and then summons it back to him. "I can never lose it. And if by some miracle I DO lose it, I can make another one. Sure it won't be as pretty, but I can!"

"But what happens... when Shadow takes it? He's just as powerful if not more than you. He uses the same ability. He'd have more control over it than you."

Felix laughs, "That may be so, but you've worked with him a lot. Tell me, what is his most defining trait? His insufferable arrogance. He'd never use my sword, that would be like getting on his hands and knees and begging for his life." Felix laughs again. "That's actually a funny image. Besides, we've never tested it out, but you know how one conduit can't control something of another conduit's specialty, even if it falls under an umbrella of their powers? I think it's the same way with Shadow and I: We can't control shadows that the other has domain over. It's kinda an ownership thing. Just a theory though."

That is completely false.... keep in mind. This room is my domain. A complete mirror. My power works completely. Without question. Only way to avoid it is to fight blindly. If you did that, I'd have to cut you up. Keep in mind. One of my powers is the ability to take someone's weapon and use it as my own. Sort of like a virus. It copies a file, then deletes it from the original sourse. temporarily anyway.

"Oh really?" Felix grins. "Then do it. Use your little power. Take my weapon, see what happens!"

"fine then I order you to give me your weapon and not take it back till I say so..." (I WIN! I saw what you were gonna do there!!!! #NOPE)

Felix had closed his eyes in anticipation. Once he stopped, Felix opened his eyes. "Wait, so I imagined it was like, telekinetic or something. It's just mind control? That's not special!"

Felix looks down at his hands and notices the shadow blade is gone. "Well, too bad, but your mind control didn't work buster." Felix reaches his hands out, and the shadow blade in Null's hand turns into strings of blackness, that reform into a blade in Felix's hand. "So sorry buddy. See, now you know not to try that on Shadow. I'm helpful!"

"Maybe, maybe not. Null, I'd like you to help me build up an endurance to your mind control. Why, you may ask? Because, if we're truly on the same side here, that shouldn't be a problem. And, if need by, you can still control me if I'm willing. No problem... right?"

There is a problem there.... You may be on my side now... But your emotions are erratic lately. I can't trust that I'll constantly be on your good side. Not yet anyway. Besides. The more I use my power on you.. The more suceptible it becomes. It doesn't become weaker. It becomes stronger. Right now... you have the best resistance you can.

Felix laughs. "Yeah, sorry dude, but you're bluffing. If you knew anything about psychology, as I suspect you must, then you'd know that the mind builds an endurance. With a mind like mine, I learn ways around. Find loopholes. I learn. So sorry man, but know that every time you use it on me, you're making me stronger for the future."

"Well, blind people can't be affected by your powers, so..." Felix starts laughing before suddenly stopping. "You've known me for less than a week, hardly enough time to say I've 'always been blind.'"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back