• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Hayabusa peeked over the dumpster and saw that most of Axel's fire was focused on Max. He immediately dashed from cover to the left before beelining straight towards Axel. By the time Axel noticed Hayabusa, he sent him flying with an uppercut. Hayabusa shook his fist and looked to Max. "I got this clown. Go make sure Felix and Sphinx are okay." Axel stood up and his jaw as Max ran into the base.

Null then hears them think about the Crystal block "SHARD!!! Your crystal blocks our scent. Build a dome over them. A small one. Then build a tunnel leading back to the base HURRY!"

Shard complies as quick as she can.

Max runs into the base, and sees Felix and Sphinx standing there, with Felix holding his fingers to his temples.

"What are you doing?"

"Clearing my mind..." He says, comically drawing out each word and using an overly serene tone.

"Well, what about your date?"

"Date?" Felix says. "But I thought there were DUP guys coming or something?"

"They aren't here, I said that. We're just out there to make sure they don't come."

"See, I heard that, but then I heard gunshots."

"I knocked over a trashcan. Domino effect. Like something out of a cartoon."

"Oh, okay?"

"Go on down to the third floor, find a place to change, and get on with it!"

"Okay, geez." Felix says, grabbing his suit and walking to find a room on the third floor. Max glances at Sphinx before running back up the stairs to see if Hayabusa's okay.

Sphinx nodded and ran to her room. She quickly threw off her her T-shirt and jeans. She then put on her dress and ran to the third floor. She blushed slightly as she walked into the room. Her wings were folded so they took up from her shoulders to her lower back. This was the most she could fold them.

Felix had walked into the room just before her and had moved the chairs out. Once both had been seated, Felix spoke. "So, due to the events of today, I don't think anyone had much time to prepare... we'll have to wing it..." Felix thinks for a moment then sits up. "Now that you remember, tell me about your life before the blast."

Null then brings in a fully cooked turkey. "Oh, I don't think you have to wing it. Now that you see this, neither do you. Don't deny it. You're happy. I was prepared." Null says with a huge grin.

He sets it down as well as crystal silverware. On his way out, he whispers to Sphinx. "Don't forget. If you don't tell him within 24 hours, I will be forced to tell him about your... *ahem* parasite."

Sphinx placed a finger on her chin. "Well, I was a preschool teacher....and I had a student [insert kid who Vlad's like here] (sorry, forgot her name :P )...she was a redhead...and she was a lot like Vlad. Also James gave me a Sapphire necklace..." She said, smiling a little. "What was your life like?"

"It's not that interesting..." Null smirks. "Anyway, gonna go fight... Ya know they probably need some help. We'll stall them as long as we can."

"They're fighting out side. They wanted you to have a nice dinner. So, thought I'd help out in both places."Null puts down his cutting knife and picks up his.... cutting... knife... THE SECOND IS THE fighting sword... they're both crystal... ok? "Enjoy dinner. I'll make you some crambrlué later on once you're finished. That is, if the fight hasn't come down here yet."

Axel had charged at Hayabusa right when Shard put up the dome, sending them both tumbling onto the first floor. Hayabusa kicked Axel off of him and rolled over. "Null, Max, Shard! Help!" Axl unstrapped the minigun from his back a laughed before pulling the trigger. Hayabusa ran onto the wall to avoid getting shot before jumping off to kick Axel in the face. The man reeled around from the blow before falling to the ground. Axel stood up and turned to Hayabusa. "That hurt... My feelings."

"Oh boo hoo you're feelings." Null says as he comes out welding a giant crystal blade. "Tell me then... What does this hurt?" Null then dashes forward and slices Axel cutting him so that he's not dead, but can not longer move. He then takes him inside and ties Axel to a chair.

"Wait, what? Sorry Sphinx, but I have to help them." Felix runs and changes into his old clothes before running onto the first floor. "Hey, jackass!" Felix yells, but notices he is already tied up.

"Felix, what are you doing up here?!"

"Null told me you guys were in a battle. I couldn't just NOT help."

Axel stars down at his armor which wasn't even scratched and watched as Null tried to push Axel into a chair. "Son, I'm about 1000 pounds in this armor. Just give up." Axel raises his minigun into the air before slamming it down onto Null's head. He then kneed Null in the face while he was down. Axel turned to Hayabusa and sighed. "Your friends are sad. You know that?"

"FELIX LOOK AT ME!!! I order you to have a nice dinner with Sphinx tonight." Null's power takes effect. Now go back downstairs.

Sphinx blinked before frowning. "Oh, lord..." She said. She ran upstairs and sighed. She didn't even bother changing, mostly because there was no time.

Felix suddenly feels his mind go unfuzzy. Wait, that's what happens when Null mind controls me. Wonder what it was he did... ah well, I guess they got this, I better go back down and tell Sphinx that it's cool. Felix begins to walk back to the stairs when he sees Sphinx. "Don't worry Sphinx, they have it under control."

Sphinx blinked and nodded. "Alright..." She said and walked back downstairs. She sat down and looked at Felix. "So, what was life like for you before the blast?" She asked, frowning slightly.

Hayabusa jumped onto Axel's back while he was distracted and brought his fist down onto Adel's head. The man fell to the get ground before he stood up and backed into a back, forcing Hayabusa off his back. While Hayabusa was slumped against the wall, Axel grabbed his leg before tossing him at a wall. Axel then picked up his minigun and started to shoot Null and Max.

Null blocked the bullets by spinning the blade round and round... "Goodness, I deflected them all. I must be none other than... then..." Null makes an impossibly high leap. "NULL master of deflecting projectiles!!! WHOOSH!!!" he says as he charges towards Axel.

(TOME FTW!!!!)

"Me?" Felix says, coming out of his thoughts. He grabs a piece of turkey and eats it. Huh, compliments to the cook. I should tell him that... never mind, he can hear my thoughts. "I was a normal everyday high schooler. I was studying to go to college and learn... I don't know, I actually can't remember. I'm seventeen now, but I was only fourteen when the blast hit. I was a freshman. It was such a strange world. Luckily, that means that when the blast hit, I was transferring from an already strange world, to just another, more strange world. I had four friends, Trey, Derian, Matthew, and Bates. They were good people. When the blast hit, one died of the plague, one joined the Reapers, one was killed by... a conduit, and the other just kinda disappeared. But I suppose you asked about before the blast."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max dive tackles Null as Axel swings his minigun. He looks at Null. "Glad to see you're having a good time. Only wish it could've happened at a deserving moment. Now, focus, and let's- CRAP!!!" Max yells as he makes a nanobot shield to block the bullets. However, the nanobots are quickly being shot off and the shield is failing. "Hayabusa, help!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back