• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Sphinx'a eyes widened as she felt the hand on her stomach. "Um, I'm not sure what you mean. I don believe an alien parasite attached itself onto me, so I have no idea what you're talking about..." She said, beginning to back away.

Felix raised an eyebrow. "What... idea did she give him?"

Max's eyes widened. Being much older, he was much less naive. He jumps forward and knocks his hand off. "Don't touch her! And if you're implying what I think you are... how do you know?"

"Letting some large group take it, then burying them all along with the building" Shard says with a smirk.

Null laughs. "I swear I didn't tell her that, she thought of that on her own."

"Nobody's stopping you." Null says, earning an elbow to the chest.

"Come on, let's go." Shard says as the three go back inside.

Zabuza steps back, not wanting to push his luck past the line.

"She doesn't know? I can smell that she likes to play around a lot. I can just smell the 'fluids' of so many different people within her. I'm surprised it hasn't happened to her before now. It's just now forming, whoever she last slept with is the father."

The Demon hesitated, before making it clear.

"She's pregnant. She's proved to me that Conduits can get pregnant. What a wonderful day."

-------------

The giant crystal warehouse was completely taped off and being surveyed by the DUP. No faction would be able to enter it without being immediately swarmed by the Department of Unified Protection soldiers.

"Technically, I'm stopping myself" Felix says as he gets back on to the bed.

(End of timeskip. We're gonna wait until Max and Sphinx return)

Max stares wide eyed. "VLAD IS THE FATHER!?!?!?!"

Sphinx's cheeks turned a dark blue and her eyes widened. "WHAT???!!!" She shouted, looking at her own stomach. She started breathing fast and loud. "I think...I might....faint...." She said, collapsing into Max's arms.

Max picks her up and glares at Zabuza. "Thank you for this news. Any other earth shattering revelations you care to share with us?"

By the time Max asked the question both the Demon's and Jacob's cheeks were both red. From... whatever they were both experiencing from the mental link. Still, Max could not possibly know what was going on with them.

"I don't know what to say... I plan on conquering the world. Both of you look rather attractive right now, but there's a reason for that. That enough earth shattering revelations for you?

Max looks at the demon and blushes. "I may be homo, but I don't like you in that way... heck, I don't like you at all."

Sphinx's eyes fluttered open. "What did I miss....oh....just remembered I'm pregnant..." She said, placing a hand on her stomach. She looked towards the clothe store. "Let's finish shopping..." She said, tugging on Max's sleeve.

Sphinx's eyes fluttered open. "What did I miss....oh....just remembered I'm pregnant..." She said, placing a hand on her stomach. She looked towards the clothe store. "Let's finish shopping..." She said, tugging on Max's sleeve.

Max looks at Zabuza awkwardly before turning around and going into the clothing store. "We're gonna have to tell the others about this... and that includes Felix you know."

Sphinx nodded and sighed. "Yeah...I know..." She said. Her eyes suddenly got teary. She grabbed Max's arm and cried. "Please let me wait until after today! I don't want to ruin mine and Felix's special day!" She said.

Max smiles sadly. "Okay... and I'll let you tell him. Just remember the longer you wait, the more it's gonna hurt. Come on, let's pick out a nice outfit for Felix. Hopefully he'll feel well enough by tonight for that date."

Sphinx nodded with a small smile. She wiped her tears away and nodded. "I know...thank you..." She said.

(Should we timeskip?)

(yeah, here we go. Nether, we've been through this routine, no point in going over the shopping sequence again.)

Max walks into the FFA bunker, hugging Sphinx at his side. He goes up to Null. "Hey, Null, is Felix awake yet?"

Sphinx holds a suit for Felix and a incredibly revealing dress that Sapphire forced her to buy. She smiled, trying not to think about the pregnancy. Her eyes widened. "Mind control?!"

"Wait, what?" Max says. "I assume you have a good reason for waiting, so hurry up and say it."

"Not many people like me; I'm not surprised. Have a good day regardless, we can always go back to killing each other tomorrow."

The Demon said as Sphinx and Max walked away. He then sat back down on the bench next to Xavier, staring Jacob down as they both knew what was still going down.

Sphinx blinked and nodded, blushing embarrassedly. "Um...ok...." She held up the suit. "We got this for him..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back