• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Felix raises an eyebrow and sighs. "What? I am all ears. As long as less people die... what is it?"

You won't be... It involves mind control. In my opinion. All I have to do is command to myself and you, 'if it comes where you get sired, you will not be required to obey them. Your will is still in power over the sire's leader.'"

The Demon laughed again as Dante was walking off. Dante had clearly forgotten that they all shared a mental link and that they all would be feeling what was about to happen. Still, he neither said nor thought of any warning for Dante...

Felix thinks about it for a bit before going wide eyed. He jumps up laughing wildly and hugs Null. "FOOLPROOF! ABSOLUTELY FOOLPROOF HAHA! IT CAN'T FAIL! THANK YOU NULL, THANK YOU!!! HAHA!!!!" Felix yells, before dancing around wildly when he feels a sudden pain in his head and chest before sitting down again.

Felix waits for a few seconds and sighs. "Sorry Null, but no. You've earned my trust enough where I trust you to use mind control on me, but not without another member of the FFA present. We'll wait until either Hayabusa's awake, or Max and Sphinx come back."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max pointed at a store, "In there, over to the right, we-" Max suddenly then spots the Demon. He grabs Sphinx and pushes her behind a giant decorative plant. "Remember that guy I told you about? The demon? That's him. Luckily, we hid in time. He shouldn't be able to-" Max went wide eyed and sighs. "I forgot he has enhanced hearing. He heard my voice probably..." Max slowly turns around, afraid of what he'll see on the other side.

"As I figured... Fair enough. I thought saving your life and covering your eye would increase your trust in me. I guess not." Null sighs.

Felix growls. "Before I was willing to kill you on a dime. Quite frankly this is a huge improvement."

Jacob watches as Dante walks with the girl into the bathroom. "Hey.... Don't we still have that mental link thing right?" Jacob went wide eyed he before he looked to the bathroom. "Why are they doing?! Zabuza, turn the mental link off!"

As Max turns around the corner he sees the Demon waving over at him. He hadn't gotten up, or moved since they had seen him before. Zabuza had clearly managed to hear them, but he had taken no action. He was still sitting on a bench next to a passed out Xavier.

It would seem upon the Demon's day of rest he had no interest in starting a fight with either of the conduits. He then turned to Jacob.

"Why should I turn the mental link off? For no matter what I always have it on, so if I have to live through it so should you. You'll get to know your fellow sire better than you ever wished."

Max sighs and looks at Sphinx. "Ok, let's see what he wants. But let's try not to start a fight." Max walks over and sits on a bench facing across from Zabuza. "Hello Zabuza. I don't suppose you've met Sphinx? She's heard all about you. Now listen, from here on out this is our day off. I am not looking to start a fight, so if you want to talk that's cool. But I am really not in the mood to fight."

Felix groans. "Yes, and if you can't see why you need to learn at least the slightest bit of empathy"

"You fraternized with the enemy. You're supposed to be neutral, not help them until we discover you! I-" Felix sighs. "Let's not get on each other's bad side. We'd each make an enemy we'd regret."

Felix, wanna here something funny? Shard and I kinda screwed over Shadow at his base. That's why we wound up in that truck.

"Really?" Felix said, leaning back on the bed as the energy from being angry exhausted him. "How so?"

"You can probably see it from here if you merely step outside." Null stretches out his hand and offers his body for Felix to lean on as they walk up the stairs. "Look in the direction where Shadow's warehouse was."

Sphinx nodded, putting on the straightest face she could. "It's a very important day. We cannot have any distractions. I'm Sphinx, by the way..." She said.

Felix leans on Null as they walk up the stair. They step outside and look to where the warehouse was.

Barely visible, just peaking out over the skyline, is a giant crystal needle point. "What's that about?"

"What a wonderful plan, I'm not exactly in the mood for a fight either as we're having a day off as well. Besides, you're wonderful friend over there, Sphinx, has confirmed one of the many suspicions I've had for a while."

Without warning, Zabuza stands up, walking towards Sphinx un-menacingly. Before anything could be said he placed his right hand upon her stomach, closing his eyes and sensing the child within.

"Not even a week old, it's still has just began forming. It would be months before any signs that could normally be noticed would form."

"THAT is a fortress we built for Shadow. He lost a lot of troops, and the warehouse. I felt bad for him, so I suggested she make that. She did. Thus why she was weak. Funny thing is, Shadow wanted to have a low profile. We didn't know, so we had to run off in a truck."

"He was a bit irritated, but he got excited when Shard gave him an idea for what to do with it. It shows that Shard can be devilish."

Shard giggled a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back