• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Max gets up and hears Sphinx stirring. He picks her up and brings her inside. "Null, grab Felix." He says as he passes. He sets her down on a bed and sits next to her as she wakes up. "Hey, you ok?"

"Fine, but stop forgetting about shard. You'll have to get her." Null carries Felix in and sets him on one of the beds. Null then goes back and brings Shard inside. He takes a break form Shard and starts watching Felix for a change.

Max smiles sadly and hugs Sphinx. "He was fighting to protect you. So while you took a beating... his injuries were somewhat more... sever." He says. Right then, Null brings in Felix: bleeding from the left eye, deep lacerations on his head, gut and arms, and some blunt trauma in his chest. @UnwantedTruth

Last edited by a moderator:
Assailant said:
Max smiles sadly and hugs Sphinx. "He was fighting to protect you. So while you took a beating... his injuries were somewhat more... sever." He says. Right then, Null brings in Felix: bleeding from the left eye, deep lacerations on his head, gut and arms, and some blunt trauma in his chest. @UnwantedTruth
Sphinx's eyes widened. She jumped out of her bed and ran towards Felix's body. Her eyes got watery before she started crying completely. "I'm sorry..." She cried, looking down at Felix. Small amounts of blue blood still were seeping from her head and dripping onto Felix.

"Sphinx... Mind doing me a favor? Can you watch Shard? I feel guilty, and I want to make up for it. She should be getting up soon. She's weak, but I sense mental activity. As for Felix he is far from dead. It's probably gonna be at least an hour before he's up though."

Null then goes to the truck and gets a first aid kit out of the glove box. (there's typically one there...). He then grabs medical bandages, lifts Felix, and wraps his eye."

Max walks up to Sphinx and walks over to Shard, sitting down with Sphinx. "Are you okay? The things Shadow said, remember he was trying to get to you. Same with Felix. None of what he said is true, or if it is true it doesn't matter."

"You're a fool Max... That is almost the exact opposite of true. You need to let out your emotions, let your mind become clear. Lift that burden from yourself. I don't care who you tell it to first, Sphinx. However, you need to let it go. Tell it. Clear your mind. Clear your conscience "

Max stand up and looks back at Null. "Listen here, I am on good terms with you for helping them, don't ruin it. The thing that's special about her, is that even though she looks the furthest from human out of us, she acts the most like it. She hasn't forgotten what it means, what we're fighting for, what example we're trying to set." Max walks up face to face with Null. "And I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you make her." He then turns around and walks back to Sphinx.

Dante stretched and walked over to the statue if Jesus. He knelt down and whispered, "Listen. I know you're hating on me for well. You know. But forgive me." He shot a fireball at the altar with his palms facing it and watched as it burned. He started to spew fire everywhere while he increased the heat of the church. He said to Zabuza and Jacob, "Lettuce leaf this place." He started to walk out of the church.

The Demon walked out of the burning church, taking in his wonderful surroundings and the smell of the burning and rotting bodies, while still carrying Xavier in both of his hands. From there they headed to the mall, encountering little to no actual other people. It would seem there had been mass spotting today of "Bio-terrorists" and as such people were staying in doors.

Upon reaching the mall, they would be glad to find that it was still open despite being mostly deserted. From there Zabuza began clothes shopping, looking for new clothes for him... and Xavier.

All of their clothes were heavily stained in blood and they all desperately needed new clothes. Money wouldn't be a problem, they could take what they want and if anybody gave them problems they wouldn't be long for this world much longer. Whatever clothes they decided to get, something hooded would probably be for the best.

Max walks over to Sphinx and sits next to her. "I'll make this up to you." Max thinks for a moment. "Oh! We got you a dress, but I bet Felix needs a suit, and he's in no condition to be up and getting one. So, let's go to the mall and get him one! Besides, I need clothes for myself."

Null goes over by Felix and begins to carry him to one of the beds that Shard made when she first created the bunker.

Meanwhile, Max and Sphinx noticed Shard starting to stir, and Felix began to stir in Null's arms.

Felix groans and opens his eyes. He notices a weird sensation where one half of his vision is blinded by the light, the other just has some slight light in it. Weird. The light blind wears off and Felix is able to make out him being carried by Null.

"I always hoped I'd be swept off my feet, but not like this." Felix whispers out with a light smile. "Where's Sphinx? Max? Hayabusa? Are they okay?"

"They are all in the other room recovering. For a second, I thought you were gonna punch me thinking I was Shadow." (WHY DIDNT YOU! would have been hilarious.) "I'm still really pissed off at you. You're lucking I'm not punishing you for harming Shard. Either way, you got banged up pretty bad. I'm gonna stay with you for a while, but then I need to dispose of the truck."

Felix sighs. "Okay... sorry to her for hurting her. I would say sorry, but... can't. I lost control. I'm sorry. Shadow knows I can't control myself when my emotions take over, that's what he tries to do, piss me off. Once that happens, I'm as much, if not more, of a threat to my allies as I am my enemies." Felix stops talking for a few seconds, and then even quite than before says: "Talking is too tiring right now. Can you put me down so I can sleep?"

"Careful with your wording, but yes. However, we are talking first thing when you get up." Null then mockingly almost drops Felix before gently setting simon one of the beds.

Meanwhile, Shard wakes up with a start startling Max and Sphinx.

Hayabusa stares down at Felix and sighs. He turns back and follows Null. "So, your power is manipulation right? Thats... I have to admit, that's really cool. Wanna see my power? It's not as cool as yours but my skills make up for it."

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayabusa laughed. "Well then how am I suppose to show you my power? It doesn't explode or anything. I don't have powers like Shadow or Felix."

----

(@Deadkool Lets just say they kept walking.)

James walked beside Brian before groaning. "My feet are killing me! You got a place we can stay? Or did the D.U.P raid that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back