• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Weeeell." Max replies. "We found Shadow, but... uh... apparently Null and Shard are with them... and they both have shadow blades."

Felix grins and glares at him, ensuring he doesn't look at his eyes. "Like hell you are."

"Am I really going to have to choose sides now of all times? Honestly... If anything we should be working together against the sires. I was trying to avoid you guys so we avoided conflict. Turns out that worked out well. Now Shard is out of commission for the day, and someone is probably going to die."

Felix looks at him, still making sure to avoid contact with the eyes. "Tell me Null. If Shadow and I were to fight, right here, right now... who would you aide?"

Shadow looks at Null. "Oh really? Smart move, honestly. No enemies are made that way, am I right Felix?"

"Shut the hell up Shadow, I'll deal with you later. Tell you what Null, while we have this conversation, how about I do this." Felix says while shadowing glasses on Null... opaque glasses... with no glass. "Oh, oh, I know." Felix adds small bead chains to the glasses, going over Null's ears and behind his head. "There! Now you look like a librarian!"

"Oh, please go on Felix, I think he wants another."

"Oh, really? You know Shadow, I think we agree for once." Felix says as he shadows another one on, but this time the ear parts stretch around his head, forcing it on. "You look so pretty now!"

"Felix, stop pushing him."

"He's fraternizing with the enemy!"

"We always knew he was doing that."

"Yeah... but... screw you"

"Sphinx, a little help please?"

"You know what??? I'm out of here. Shard, can you fix these glasses for me and dump out the truck? I know your tired but..."

Shard makes glasses for Null which causes the Shadows to dissipate. She also brings pillars out of the front of the truck dumping the shadows out then setting it back down.

"HAVE FUN GUYS!!!! I'm gonna go back to your base. See ya there."

Null then attempts to drive off with Shard

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh no you don't!" Felix and Shadow both yell at the same time. They both make shadow pillars under the front of the truck and flip the truck over. Felix and Shadow grin and fist bump.

"We had a deal Null." Shadow yells.

"And I'm pretty pissed at you Null!"

"Oh ya, I have to make you a new base, don't I. Fine, I'll stick around. But I don't want to fight this battle. I'm a bit conflicted here. Felix, No I'm not explaining further. Take that how you want it."

Felix glares at him and shrugs. Then he turns to the flipped truck and yells into it. "How can you deal with this asshole on a regular basis!?"

Shadow laughs. "That's exactly what I said!"

"Great minds think alike?"

"You know it."

Max looks over to Sphinx. "Do you find it weird that Felix and his evil alter ego are somehow getting along really well?"

Null coughs... You realize you just majorly injured her. She's in here with me. Because of the energy she used recently she is weak, and I don't know how bad her injuries are now...

Shadow brushes it off. "Ah, no. She's a conduit, she'll be fine."

Felix goes wide eyed. "Oh geez, I didn't realize that. Why is she weak? Is she okay?"

Shadow looks at him. "Why do you care?"

Felix glares at him. "Oh, like you'd understand friendship."

Shadow looks back at the truck. "Believe me boy... I may understand more things than you know."

Sphinx frowned and placed a hand on Felix's shoulder. "Felix, stop. This isn't helping anyone." She said, looking at him with affectionate eyes.

Felix looks back at her and sighs. "I'm sorry Sphinx."

Shadows eyes widen. He walks up to Sphinx and grabs her hand, forcefully shaking it. "Hello there Ms. Sphinx, I have heard oh so much about you from our friend over there." He says pointing to Null. "Very much about you... and Felix." He turns to Felix and smiles widely. "Congrats by the way." He turns to Sphinx. "Heard you got knocked up by a baddie? Are you pregnant. How would that make your love, Felix, feel? What would you do with a baddie child? Must be a disgrace."

"SHUT THE F*** UP SHADOW!!!" @UnwantedTruth

Last edited by a moderator:
"SHADOW THINK!!! DONT CAUSE HIM TO RELEASE ANOTHER SHADOW!" Null says as he tries to reason with Shadow. "We all know you don't want a rival out there. Don't push him that far."

Sphinx flinched at the shaking of her hand. She continued flinching at every word that Shadow said. She started crying. She tried to pull her arm away, but failed. "Don't! Stop! Get your hands off me!" She said. She then looked at the pissed Felix. "It's...alright Felix...don't get mad...they're just words..." She said, giving him a comforting smile.

"Sphinx... Are you ok? Don't push yourself too far. It's terrible to keep all those emotions inside." yells Null. Meanwhile, he kicks the door once, solidly, and crawls out crawling in shrapnel. "Ouch."

Felix looks at Sphinx. Anger wells up inside him, as shadows begin to resonate off of him. He dashes towards shadow and pops out of his shadow dash. "HAPPY NEW YEARS MOTHERFUCKER!!" He says, punching Shadow and sending him flying into the wall of the truck.

The truck then flips over and Null dashes out of the way only to hear Shard scream. "GOD DAMN IT!!! Felix! why the hell did you do this... Don't you care about Shard? As I said before, she's weaker then normal. She's hurt... How dare you."

Felix turns to Null and the shadows begin to fade from his body.

Shadow groans. "Still care about that bitch? Man, you are a two-timer. Hey Sphinx, hear that?" The shadows on Felix grow even more as shadows begin to crawl down his arm.

"I'll KILL YOU!!" Felix yells as he punches at Shadow. Shadow shadows through and grabs Felix.

"New Years, eh? Well, let's watch the ball drop!" Shadow kicks Felix where the sun don't shine. Felix falls to his knees as more shadows crawl down his arms.

"You son of a bitch!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back