• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Round up a bunch of civilians? Or just have a bunch act like farm animals? The later of which would be somewhat humorous because of how cliche that form of hypnotism thing would be."

"This is an opportunity to get another conduit on my squad. So no. It's doubtful that you could come up with one."

"Well, there are multiple problems with your second option. First, if I told you, they'd know I'd be the one who gave the info. In which case, they wouldn't trust me AGAIN and that would cause problems for you as well, since I wouldn't get as much info. Second, the FFA is about to move locations yet again."

Meanwhile, at the FFA base. "Felix? I know you're still upset, but um. About the hydrokinetic think of how bad it would be if she came here. We need to move locations. It won't be too long before Shadow finds out where we are."

"Oh, and I have another option. I can take out a DUP base single handedly if given enough time." ,

Last edited by a moderator:
"So then option 1 or option 3. And since I imagine you don't want to die..." Shadow grins. "And that third option... no, I don't want to risk you dying with no gain."

Felix and Max look at the speaker (I don't know who it is talking) and sigh. "Yes, yes, of course you're right. This is a dangerous place to meet Spa...- Three." Felix thinks for a moment then looks back up. "What if I told you I knew a way we could gain support, lodging, defense, and resources?"

"As long as it's away from the swamp."

"I'm weighing my options... If I used myself, Alex, or Shard for this, Shard would kill me personally. Wait a minute." Null grins. "I already have." He says pointing to Dusk. "If it weren't for me, you'd have never met Twilight, at least not for a long while. In a sense, though I'm not happy about it, I'm responsible for Dusk. I have payed my debts..."

"IM BOOOOOOORED." Alex cries. He snaps then just starts throwing balls of smoke at the roof.

"Hah! Nice try. Really, nice try. But no good. I got Dusk out of my own wit. Your recompense would be giving me a freebie."

Felix grins. "I know a way, maybe. It might work."

"Want me to tell you a secret? One you might not know about yourself? If you kill me, you'll never know. I'm the only one who knows this. Not even Felix does."

"Oh and don't get started on betrayals. You've done so numerous times." Null then walks up to him. "Know how I said you like Dusk? I wasn't lying. I'm able to look farther than thoughts on the surface. You don't know it yourself, but you DO like her. You either don't know, or don't want to admit it. However, your subconscious already knows." Null whispers. "Keeping that information from your subordinates and the FFA until requested otherwise, should make up for that."

Assailant said:
"Hah! Nice try. Really, nice try. But no good. I got Dusk out of my own wit. Your recompense would be giving me a freebie."

Felix grins. "I know a way, maybe. It might work."
"What..."

"It's not just your mind that's telling me that. There are more who can tell. Beings that are gods, yet not gods. They have confirmed this for me."

Shadow raises an eyebrow. "I'm the closest thing to a god. Now, pick your poison."

"The mercenary group will want to know of the loss of their leader. I may be able to get them to help us too."

"The mercenary group will want to know of the loss of their leader. I may be able to get them to help us too."

"But what if I told you there was one who controls your every movement. Not a god, but a being on another plane. Many TV shows or web series have referenced this plane."

"Then lets go."

Alex goes outside, and picks up some yellow rocks that smell like rotten eggs before going back inside.

"I would be confused as to how a being on another plane of existence can control all of our actions. Not entirely dismissible, of course, but no evidence to support it. Besides, why would one being force us to fight each other?"

"Their? So, theoretically, there are more than one. Well, whatever, even so just make a choice or go to think about it. I have work to do."

"Want to know the best part? You, all the shadows, Felix, Psych, Max, Nil, Smokescreen. All of you are controlled by one being. The being that controls me also controls Shard and Alex."

Guess he read one too many minds. "That's... incredibly improbable. But if it was then... okay. Anyways, just choose."

Shadow face palms. "Then they must be having one hell of a time, now can you PLEASE choose."

"What is Assailant forcing his assailant on me? Hey, Assailant, not sure if you can hear me, I can't hear you, but please just do me a favor. Nether has Shadow's best interest in mind right now. Just help him help me help you right now. Please? And wow was that sentence jumbled."

"Oh wow, I can hear you. Yet I'm assuming Shadow can't. And it's you who doesn't want to. You're just messing with Nether."

Don't be to mean to him, Null.

"Whatever, Nether. Do you think if I break the fourth wall enough, then Shadow will be able to hear?"

I'd think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back