• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Null, you and I both know that at some point you will betray me in one way or another."

"Actually, I'm not sure I will. Once again, I just want peace. Truth be told, your new world order would be peace in a sense. The world would be unified one way or another. Since that would be fulfilling my goal, why would I betray you? If anything, at that point I would thank you."

"I needed to make sure no one could get you. First, I wanted confirmation of your death. Second, I wanted to have a bargaining chip against the FFA. Three, I wanted to have you if I needed to bring you back."

"What do you mean by that? Who would get me? If it were the sires, you'd have no reason to worry. After all I have a countermeasure, dead or not. Second, the FFA didn't really like me at the time. Third, thanks... I'm glad to hear you think me useful at least if not a friend/ally."

"I know you have a countermeasure, but I don't know what it is, but I'd rather not have to figure out if it works... how did you come back?"

"Didn't I tell you that's what happened? The sires got to me." Null says smiling showing his lack of fangs showing that he was lying. "The countermeasure allows it so the person can survive. Once sired, you have the physical need to drink blood. Zebuza tends to command them to do that. The countermeasure makes it so I don't deny the commands, but I have choice whether to follow them. It makes sure my will has power over his."

"Congratulations then, you're a vampire. You still need to drink blood. Besides, just because you don't have to follow his commands doesn't mean he can't influence your emotions."

"Actually, that's exactly what it does... Besides, couldn't you tell. Obviously I'm not a vampire otherwise I would have fangs. I lied... However, I do not yet wish to divulge who brought me back unless you guarantee me without any uncertainty that you will NEVER make a shadow of this person, nor steal the emotions needed to make one. Whether I'm dead or alive."

Dusk gets to the data room and looks at all the servers, seeing a giant main computer in the center. "The hardware...all this data....it's beautiful!!!!!!!" She shouts as she tries to find the data shadow told her about. She smirked evilly. "Got it." She took out a flash drive from one of the hardware pieces, wiped it, and put the new data on. she then proceeded to cut a rope and put the flash drive on, hanging it around her neck and using lasers to destroy everything else. "Can't have any evidence, now can we?" She said as she headed back downstairs to Shadow. "Hi boss." She said smirking.

Shadow stares at him for a few seconds. "It was Alex, wasn't it?" He then turns back to Dusk. "Hello Dusk. I just found out that a kid can resurrect the dead."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I concede, yes it was Alex. However, for now he's staying with he FFA for his safety. Their base is the safest place for him right now. Oh, and Shard as really grown to like him, and vice versa. She's sorta become his mother-figure. It's quite cute. When ever he's scared, he seems to instinctively cling to her. I made sure he stayed there until you promised me for certain that he would never be in danger and you won't make a shadow of him. Oh, and by the way, Daniel... He's gone. At the FFA base by now. I told Dax to take him back. To be honest, I truly believe the best option is to break him. If it looks like that's the best option, I'll gladly help. A symbol attracts attention and followers. However, the people that symbol opposes can manipulate it if they play their cards right. Daniel has started to gain hatred. If you push him enough, he'll begin to break. Then, in front of every one of his followers and supporters, you deal the final blow, breaking the symbol. You would pull his shadow out. Proving that nobody is immune. By doing this, he would not die a martyr, but he would now die as your own symbol. As your own martyr."

"I've wanted to try this for a while." Shard begins to focus immensely. a fracture begins to appear below her, but there doesn't seem to be crystals for the crystals she formed are almost microscopic. There appears to be no indication of how deep it is. She then starts panting. "Oh my nonexistent god. I'm gonna need a lot more training, but eventually.... that will be useful."

Shadow grins. "You don't know Felix, do you? Notice how he sees Jacob as a martyr, even though he's still alive as a sire." In reality, Shadow had no idea if this was true, but knowing Felix it was a safe assumption. "He'd see now Daniel and then Daniel as two different people. The now Daniel would become a martyr to him."

"Felix is one person. And Jacob. He was killed by a double. By his own hand in some sense. He died when here was nothing he could do about it. That's why Felix thinks of him as a hero. He thinks of every fallen comrade as such. That's just how he is. However I'm focusing on the big picture. The world, the masses, the tiny little rebellions that will spark. Once the symbol they strive for is brought down, they as a whole will give up. At that point, you'd only have Felix to deal with."

"Think about this. Felix is dangerous, young, rash, and unstable. So, I ask you, why is he a leader? There's something in him that pulls people to his cause. And another martyr for him is a martyr for those supporting him. Mine as well make a martyr when there's only a few, rather then when there's many."

"True, but killing him would yield the same result now. There truly is no good option. Killing Felix would make him a martyr to the FFA. Killing Daniel would do that to the rest as well. The best option right now is just to wait. By the way, that S you put. It healed on the way. It's gone. The scar will probably only remain for an hour, but it's unnoticeable unless you're looking for it specifically." Null then starts laughing when he realizes something. "Oh wow... that's rich."

"I don't know what's 'rich' but I highly doubt it healed. Anyway, my point is I should kill him while there aren't many FFA members. As the numbers swell, more and more people will become attached. He'll become a marty to more."

"Wrong. The best option is to kill Felix. I'm not going to help you do that. Their trust in me is good to have. But point being, if you kill Felix, it would make sense. That's kinda what you set out to do in the first place. Speaking of which. Alex will be hesitant to bring him back. Felix attacked him while Alex was bringing me back. Once you kill Felix, then you can let their numbers grow. Later on, you use the plan to break Daniel."

"Of course I wish to kill Felix. He's on my list. My POINT is that you screwed me over. I'll have to find some way for you to repay me..."

Shadow narrows his eyes. "No... not really." Shadow thinks for a minute. "You essentially betrayed me, so the punishment/ recompense will be large..." Shadow grins. "You have three options: 1. You bring someone to be made into a shadow. They must be a conduit, and they must not have already been made a shadow. This includes you, Alex, Sphinx, and any others that are there besides Max and Felix. When I take their shadow, however, I promise they will live. 2. You tell me where the FFA base is. Or 3. You die. I have soldiers positioned everywhere, so fighting is pointless. I'd REALLY rather you not take that last option, but you let one man go, so another must take his place to an extent. What do you choose?"

"Couple questions. One, die as in die, die? Like not having the chance to be brought back as in you'd be guarding my corpse? And two, can I have some time to think about it?"

"Die die, unless I require you. And... because of your help, I will let you think about it. You get an hour. But you will stay here and be under close guard, understand?"

I still have a couple more questions. One, is it possible to work out another option? Like going after a couple Reaper bases? and bringing back a bunch of people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back