• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Our rule was no using offensive abilities. By closing distance, you're going on the offensive. I'm just clarifying the new rules we set. In any case, the mood is kinda killed. It's as if it were a draw and as if we're starting a new round. I think we should continue this later. Shall we head back to your base? Oh, by the way, I have never at any point told the FFA where either of your locations have been. Just thought you'd like to know that." Null says.

"Meh. There's about a 50/50 chance the news will get this. I mean, we KINDA caused a lot of explosions... it wouldn't be difficult. If that happens, then they'll know where we are anyways. Although I like to imagine that won't happen. Imagine if they came to attack the DUP and found us here?" Shadow laughs. "That'd be... beautiful."

"Well, Felix tried killing my corpse, weird story, while I was coming back to life, and Max shot him in defense. It wasn't lethal, but it took him out and he's recovering. No way he's gonna be moving for a while." Null responds. "Oh, and its not 50-50. Of all people, I'd expect you to know probability doesn't work like that."

Shadow rolls his eyes. "I'm guessing. Theoretical probability. Of course the probability is more in favor of the news. But glad to here Felix is losing it. Maybe one day he'll come to his senses and join me... how would that work though? What would happen to the hierarchy? Eh, if the day comes we'll figure it out."

"So... what? If Felix leaves the FFA no longer matters? So... Felix is your tether?" Shadow says, thinking.

"Felix is considered the leader of the FFA. Without him, two things would happen. The FFA would fall to me, in which case, we'd probably ally with you, or they fall apart all together." Null says blankly

"I believe without a shadow of a doubt that the former wouldn't happen. Felix would become a martyr anyways, they'd stick together."

"SHADOW!?! of a doubt? huh? huh?" Null says grinning. "Ya, you're probably right. Anyway, can we please go? I promised Dusk a hot chocolate."

"I'm sure she'd enjoy that..." Shadow says, rolling her eyes. She probably wants to study the chocolate-ness of it. Or... something.

"Meh, she said she wanted some, so I said I'd take her to the Dunkin Donuts... OH, and I know the 5th thing we need to destroy."

"Hmm. I figured you can make some with your umbra kinesis." Null walks over to a desk nearby. "Oh, here's a piece." null places 2 dots of blood on the paper in random spots before giving it to Shadow. "There, now if you want that in your museum, that will be 10,000 dollars." Null says. "Can you guess what I'm referring to?"

"hmm... blood... two... the sires? Vampires? I don't particularly like vampires... does it have something to do with vampires?"

"No. Abstract art... Honestly its stupid. My point was that museums would pay out of the ass for this "masterpiece" that I made in two seconds. Null says the word masterpiece, with mocking disgust.

Netherdragon said:
"No. Abstract art... Honestly its stupid. My point was that museums would pay out of the ass for this "masterpiece" that I made in two seconds. Null says the word masterpiece, with mocking disgust.
"So you want us to destroy abstract art? Yeah, okay. Most of them are stupid anyways. Besides, in my world order there IS no individuality."

"Ya, about that. What do you plan to do once you rule the world? You'll get bored eventually, right? What then?" Null says as he starts walking downstairs with Shadow behind him.

Shadow shrugs. "I'll get there when I get there. I don't know what I'll do then. Kill people? Probably create a new bloodsport. Everyone said the Romans were smart, but they look down upon the gladiatorial games? The Ludes Will run once more.

Netherdragon said:
"How will your judicial system work?"
"Well, people will come to me, accused of committing a crime. I say they're guilty, then Psych does what he pleases with them."

"If someone commits a crime, then Psych has his way with them. Though shadows will have almost complete immunity. The only crime is attacking a shadow or sabotaging a shadow. Otherwise, do whatever the hell you want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back