• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"You know how you sensed the 4th wall break? Daniel and I are the cause of that right now." Null says. "Oh, and sorry for laughing. It's just. wow. Nether was looking over your character, and I read his mind. I just find you as a whole to be an interesting person. You're a 20 something year old man who acts like a child. It's quite adorable." Null smirks.

"Um, Assailant... we may have a problem. Because we've read the wall of characters, and... Null read our minds... He knows everything about every current and past character that is up there."

"What, you're just now realizing this, Nether?"

"Maybe, Maybe not."

Netherdragon said:
"You know how you sensed the 4th wall break? Daniel and I are the cause of that right now."
Dax looks more confused than ever. "Like that thing I did back in the base with max? With the power rangers and pink bouncing pony?"

Netherdragon said:
"You know how you sensed the 4th wall break? Daniel and I are the cause of that right now." Null says. "Oh, and sorry for laughing. It's just. wow. Nether was looking over your character, and I read his mind. I just find you as a whole to be an interesting person. You're a 20 something year old man who acts like a child. It's quite adorable." Null smirks.
"Um, Assailant... we may have a problem. Because we've read the wall of characters, and... Null read our minds... He knows everything about every current and past character that is up there."

"What, you're just now realizing this, Nether?"

"Maybe, Maybe not."
Nether, that can't happen. We exist on an alternate plane of reality, where their powers can't affect us. The only way he would know is if you told him through Daniel's abilities. Even I haven't told Daniel all the characters.

"Umm... t-thanks?"

"Assailant, Think about it. I read Daniel's mind right? Through there, I gain access to the writer's minds. Thus, I now have the information. I won't abuse it though. There'd be no fun in that." Null says to Assailant. "Thanks to me or Assailant?" Null asks.

"So... Are you still mad at Null?" Alex asks Felix.

No, Null, that isn't how it works. We control you, but you can't touch us. You can only hear us. For example, not even Daniel can affect us. You do not gain access to our minds, only what we put down or intentionally give you knowledge of. Nether is leading you to believe that you can control us.

"I... I... meep!"

"Ok, fine. It was more of a bluff than anything else, but Nether did inform me about Daniel. Even if I didn't gain info from Nether, I'd still know. I figure out a person's past through their mind almost immediately." Null replies.

Hah! Only Daniel and I know Daniel's past! Right?

"I... r-right" Daniel says, tears still staining his cheeks.

O-oh dear... we should get back to this.

"Daniel. Tell me how you're feeling... I'm the best person you can talk to right now. Trust me." Null says.

"Yes but no. As soon as you reveal it, Null will have that information at his disposal. Because he has read Daniels mind and knows his past. I just can't have him post about it yet."

He only reads the immediate thoughts, reading deeper would require prying: something Null would have no reason to do.

"I... I just... I..." He begins to bawl in memory of the embarrassing moment and covers his face again.

He likes all sorts of information. He'd have no reason not to.

"I'm not as concerned with his past as I am his present right now." Null retorts. "Daniel. just talk to me. "Dax. Go fly by the Dunkin Donuts and get us some hot chocolates. I want mine with whipped cream and no foam." Null says handing Dax some cash. "And see if you can get some sprinkles on Daniel's."

Netherdragon said:
He likes all sorts of information. He'd have no reason not to.
"I'm not as concerned with his past as I am his present right now." Null retorts. "Daniel. just talk to me. "Dax. Go fly by the Dunkin Donuts and get us some hot chocolates. I want mine with whipped cream and no foam." Null says handing Dax some cash.
Dax looks at the cash. "Do I even need racial stereotypes for this one?" He said as he summoned D2 back. "D2, go pick Null and Daniel up some hot chocolates." Dax then whispers what he wants in D2's ear.

D2: "You really want that? Well, I can't deny, it sounds delicious." D2 said as he took the money. "Alright, be back in a jiff!" He said as he flew off on a hoverboard.

"Don't forget the sprinkles." Null says as D2 flies off. "And I don't quite get what you mean by a racial stereotype. I just like hot chocolate and I thought it would also make Daniel feel better."

Netherdragon said:
"Don't forget the sprinkles." Null says as D2 flies off. "And I don't quite get what you mean by a racial stereotype. I just like hot chocolate and I thought it would also make Daniel feel better."
Dax facepalms. "I was talking about me. Black guy...money...do the math." He said to Null.

Wow. Sending Dax on a "coffee run?" Real mature. Also, it drains energy. There's a reason.

Daniel shakes his head. He opens his mouth to try to say something, but just chokes out some noises before letting out another sob and flying off.

Shadow's army looks at the walls of the DUP fortification. They see some bodies fall and the gate be raised.

"Why are we going about this stealthily?"

"Because, we need as little casualties as possible. Don't worry, once the stealth drops, the killing can begin."
Suddenly, gunshots begin and a section of a wall explodes. A battle cry sounds as the shadows charge.

A few minutes later.

Three drowns a man and smashes another skull before looking up to see a flying man streaking across the sky. With a precision shot she shoots him down, revealing the man to be a white haired individual. She calls Shadow up and Shadow grins at him, before placing his hands on his head.

"OOOh, I feel some hate in there. You're growing up Danny boy." All Daniel can do is sob silently, no longer out of sorrow but out of terror.

"Whatever, I don't mean anything by it." Null says.... "OH... I see. Well, once again don't mean anything by it. Sorry if you took offense."

Netherdragon said:
"Whatever, I don't mean anything by it." Null says.... "OH... I see. Well, once again don't mean anything by it. Sorry if you took offense."
Dax laughs a bit. "Offense? Please. I laugh about stuff like that on a daily basis." Dax says to Null.

Shadow pouts. "Awwwww, but I was having such fun! Look at him." Daniel continues quietly sobbing but continues the eye contact, afraid to look away. Shadow walks up and cuts his cheek, causing a small stream of blood. "What fun I could have... but, nevertheless, you must die. Your lack of a shadow is dangerous. Too dangerous..."

"Shadow... You owe me. You lied to me and affected Twilight. You made a Shadow from her. There are two reasons you owe me right now. Number one, so your *ahem* thoughts about Dusk don't get out. Two, for making a shadow of her in the first place. Let Daniel go today. You'll likely have another chance. Besides, if Daniel dies, Felix will immediately come after you. I'd think he'd go so far as to seek help from the sires. That wouldn't end well for you." Null says. "If you let Daniel go. I'll consider that payment."

Shadow raises an eyebrow before lifting his arms. "Okay, you got me about Dusk's existence. As for... feelings about her? I have no clue what you're talking about. I'm curious about her powers, but that's it." He says with a shrug before cutting Daniel's other cheek. "There! Now it looks like you're crying blood!"

"You know what I'm referring to." He walks up to Shadow's ear. "I know you liked Twilight. I sensed genuine interest. Obviously the Shadow was not only for a new soldier. It was a way to have her all to yourself." He whispers. "Or am I wrong?" Null grins.

Dusk overhears Shadow as she slices someones head off with her beam and cuts them open, looking at their insides. "Really Shadow? I thought we had something special." She said in a teasing manner.

Assailant said:
Shadow raises an eyebrow before lifting his arms. "Okay, you got me about Dusk's existence. As for... feelings about her? I have no clue what you're talking about. I'm curious about her powers, but that's it." He says with a shrug before cutting Daniel's other cheek. "There! Now it looks like you're crying blood!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back