• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Actually. It was mere coincidence. It was when you attacked me earlier. I stayed with Shard for a while afterwards, and they went by some hill. Then someone named Three found us and took us to Shadow. But Null and Shard made sure I was completely protected. Shard even gave me a suit of armor." Alex says.

Null hops on. "Oh god. Felix is gonna kill me. Unless Alex explains in a good way."

"You saw Three? I suppose I shouldn't be surp...- wait a minute... why was Three out and about? From what I've seen she always sticks with Shadow?"

"From what I could tell, Shadow sent her to find Null's body. Is that hill where he died?" Alex asks.

Meanwhile Shard is creating a series of structures to help her train.

Netherdragon said:
Null hops on. "Oh god. Felix is gonna kill me. Unless Alex explains in a good way."
Dax starts the hoverboard and sends them flying into the air. "Well then you better be ready to fight back." Dax says jokingly.

Daniel watches as the sun disappears into the horizon and awaits the coming of the stars. To think there is an area out there where I would be powerless... where there IS no air... it's scary... I wonder how powerful Felix would be in all that darkness...

Shadow watches the sun sink into the earth and turns to Three and Smokescreen. "Gather the troops... it's time."

Felix nods. "That was an INCREDIBLY stupid decision on Null's part..."

"Shadow's gonna make his move soon. He's planning to attack the DUP. Best that we don't interfere for now. Our main priority is Daniel. If we have time, we may go help."

Null says as he begins to feel Daniel's presence.

"Null didn't have a choice. Shadow really wanted him to come. I think Shard and Null were worried they would take me as a hostage if they didn't come willingly." Alex replies. "But that's a guess on my part." Alex sees the sun set. "GREAT! By daybreak, I'll be able to use my alchemy again."

Felix raised a questioning eyebrow. "I wouldn't bet on it. 17 hours is awfully short for resurrecting the dead."

Why did I ever say that? How did I say that? Now Twilight is going to hate me... I blame Nether and Crota.

"Soldiers! The time has come for our empire to begin! The DUP base that has been our subject for so long is now designated for destruction! With the addition of Dusk, we will be sure to win! Even though there was no doubt before...

The world will know to fear the darkness. Adults will realize the err of their ways, learning that the dark is nothing to fear, and kids will learn that they are right! The dark is a force to be reckoned! Today Darkness shall fall!"

Netherdragon said:
"Shadow's gonna make his move soon. He's planning to attack the DUP. Best that we don't interfere for now. Our main priority is Daniel. If we have time, we may go help."
Null says as he begins to feel Daniel's presence.
"Right." Dax says as he looks around for Daniel. "See anything yet?" He says to Null. Dax felt a shiver. "Null, someone just did a fourth wall break, I feel it in my bones." He said shivering.

"Well, it has to be about 24 hours, so a while after, but pretty soon." Alex says.

"I noticed... I kinda was hoping for this chance. It's not often that I get the chance to read the minds of the beings behind the fourth wall. However, it's fun when I do. In a sense, it lets me see my future."

"NULL!!! care to explain how you can see the forth wall?"

"In a sense, I can usually see the fourth wall either when I'm within range of someone else who can, or on occasions when the wall is broken immensely. However, there are very rare occasions when I can break it myself."

"That bout sums it up."

"Pretty much, so how far till we reach Daniel?"

"I'd say bout another minute or so."

"Sweet." Null replies before turning to Dax. "We're about a minute away."

Daniel continues staring off into the horizon where the sun set and lets out more tears. Twilight will never want to see me again... why did she pressure me into answering like that? Why didn't I say no? I was going to bring her here...

Null jumps down onto the skyscraper where Daniel is. "Ouch... Nether, did you really have to make me do that?"

"Sorry dude, it did look cool though, didn't it?"

"Ya, I guess so." he replies. "Hey Daniel. Can I talk to you for a bit?"

Looks like he can break the fourth wall too...

Only when he's around you.

Ah... "Hey, Null... w-what do y-you want?" He says, putting on a fake smile but his tears betraying him.

"Actually, not only when I'm around him Assailant. You can see what Nether had me say. Speaking of which. I know your true name. Don't worry, it will be our little secret." Null says. "Don't bother trying to fake your happiness. Fake tears brings sadness to others, faking a smile only brings sadness to yourself." Null says sitting down by him.

Well duh Null: Daniel knows Nether's real name too. And Crota's for that matter. It doesn't matter. Now do you mind? This is kinda Daniel's moment after YOU screwed him over.

"B-but... Oh god, I shouldn't have said anything." He says before thrusting his head back into his arms and sobbing.

Assailant said:
Well duh Null: Daniel knows Nether's real name too. And Crota's for that matter. It doesn't matter. Now do you mind? This is kinda Daniel's moment after YOU screwed him over.
"B-but... Oh god, I shouldn't have said anything." He says before thrusting his head back into his arms and sobbing.
Dax lands on the skyscraper and sits behind the two, staying silent.

Crota: Hey! Assailant! Leave me out of this!!

"To be honest, Nether and Crota kinda set you up. I don't want to blame them because Assailant and the two of them make a great group of writers, but I'm sad that you feel this way." Null says before laughing. "Sorry about laughing. It's not about this, don't get the wrong idea."

"Oh, and Assailant. Here's some food for thought. Ever think there is a fifth wall, with people watching you?"

Netherdragon said:
"To be honest, Nether and Crota kinda set you up. I don't want to blame them because Assailant and the two of them make a great group of writers, but I'm sad that you feel this way." Null says before laughing. "Sorry about laughing. It's not about this, don't get the wrong idea."
Crota: SHUT UP NULL

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Crota: SHUT UP NULL

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, I know my writer was responsible as well. But don't try dodging the blame. You had as much to do with it as Nether." Null says with a sigh.

Daniel nods. "I know what you're talking about Null, I'm in the conversation too you know."

(Dear Crota: I sent you a text telling you not to get involved with the fourth wall breaks, as Both Null and Daniel have LEGITIMATE reasons why they can break the fourth wall: Daniel's is a backstory element and Null can read Daniel's mind.)

Assailant said:
Daniel nods. "I know what you're talking about Null, I'm in the conversation too you know."

(Dear Crota: I sent you a text telling you not to get involved with the fourth wall breaks, as Both Null and Daniel have LEGITIMATE reasons why they can break the fourth wall: Daniel's is a backstory element and Null can read Daniel's mind.)
"You can't read minds, and neither can Assailant. You have no idea what I'm laughing about." Null says breaking out in laughter after turning back towards Daniel.

"Null. I know what you're doing, but you may be giving him the wrong idea."

Assailant said:

(Dax broke the fourth wall before. Dream state, remember? He can dream about this.)

Netherdragon said:
"You can't read minds, and neither can Assailant. You have no idea what I'm laughing about." Null says breaking out in laughter after turning back towards Daniel.
"Null. I know what you're doing, but you may be giving him the wrong idea."
(OH, and Crota can talk, its just that Dax can't respond. It'd make sense that they'd be able to hear all of them. It's just that only Daniel and Null can respond currently. However, he may be able to soon. The tear in the 4th wall is getting bigger.)

Netherdragon said:
(OH, and Crota can talk, its just that Dax can't respond. It'd make sense that they'd be able to hear all of them. It's just that only Daniel and Null can respond currently. However, he may be able to soon. The tear in the 4th wall is getting bigger.)
(Dax didn't, crota did.)

Dax looks at them in confusion. "The hell is with you guys?" He said in a confused voice.

Netherdragon said:
That's not how the fourth wall works Nether... Dax will never be able to respond, except in his dreams, where he THINKS he's hearing us.

Daniel looks at Dax. "We are speaking with the Gods... and Null... please stop laughing..." He says, still crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back