• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

I-it's cute? But... is it? Am I asking her out, or do I just want to hang out with her? For the first time, Daniel, what do YOU want? "Y-yes." He stammers out. "B-but even if that's n-not what you want, we could still hang out as just friends!" He rushes out.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight still looked at him curiously. She wasn't one for beating around the bush. She put a hand on Daniel's shoulder. "Daniel, as much as your shyness is cute, I need you to say this with confidence. Are you asking me out, that's all I wanna know." Twilight says looking at him.

Dax sighed. "You're right...I'm sorry."

[/QUOTE]
"It's not your fault... I just wanted to let you know. I've been through a lot. I know how to keep secrets. I'm a great person to talk to if you're going through troubled times. If you ever need to. We can come to the dreamscape and discuss what's on your mind. However, I think for now we should probably wake up. Shard, D2, Twilight, and Daniel may be back soon." Null insists.

Assailant said:
I-it's cute? But... is it? Am I asking her out, or do I just want to hang out with her? For the first time, Daniel, what do YOU want? "Y-yes." He stammers out. "B-but even if that's n-not what you want, we could still hang out as just friends!" He rushes out.
Twilight blushed, and then sighed with a sorry look on her face. "Daniel...I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I have to decline." She said looking down. "I don't mean to hurt you in any way, but I don't like you in that way. As sweet as you are, I don't think i can ever like that. We can still be friends, but I think it's best if we stop talking for a while, just to avoid the awkwardness..."She said with her head down. "I'm sorry, I've got to go." She said as she ran to where Dax and Null were, seeing Shard. there. "Hey Shard..." Twilight said, her head still hung low.

Daniel looks down at the ground sadly for a bit. I knew I shouldn't have done that... stupid me. Daniel kicks the dirt a bit before turning and flying away. Even being scared of heights, there was one place he'd go when he was sad despite the heights.

(Hey, not fair. You were the one pressuring me to ask.)

(well....me and Nether came up with the idea a while ago, sorry bro.)

Assailant said:
Daniel looks down at the ground sadly for a bit. I knew I shouldn't have done that... stupid me. Daniel kicks the dirt a bit before turning and flying away. Even being scared of heights, there was one place he'd go when he was sad despite the heights.
(Hey, not fair. You were the one pressuring me to ask.)

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight blushed, and then sighed with a sorry look on her face. "Daniel...I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I have to decline." She said looking down. "I don't mean to hurt you in any way, but I don't like you in that way. As sweet as you are, I don't think i can ever like that. We can still be friends, but I think it's best if we stop talking for a while, just to avoid the awkwardness..."She said with her head down. "I'm sorry, I've got to go." She said as she ran to where Dax and Null were, seeing Shard. there. "Hey Shard..." Twilight said, her head still hung low.

[/QUOTE]
"Twilight... Tell me. What do you think of Null?"

Felix walks around the room, stumbling once or twice. Max nods. "You're doing good."

"Max, I didn't come back from the dead. I can walk."

"Obviously not TOO well, because you're stumbling."

"Whatever."

Netherdragon said:
"Twilight... Tell me. What do you think of Null?"
"Meh, he's alright. Nothing to get hyped about. Why?" She said as she looked at Shard curiously.

Netherdragon said:
"It's not your fault... I just wanted to let you know. I've been through a lot. I know how to keep secrets. I'm a great person to talk to if you're going through troubled times. If you ever need to. We can come to the dreamscape and discuss what's on your mind. However, I think for now we should probably wake up. Shard, D2, Twilight, and Daniel may be back soon." Null insists.
They already are, let's go." Dax said as he woke up and stretched. "Okay then...what a dream." Dax said waking up.

"Erm... Lets continue this inside." She said as she goes into a room by themselves."

"Hmm... well that happened. Anyway, wanna check on Felix?" Null asks.

Netherdragon said:
"Erm... Lets continue this inside." She said as she goes into a room by themselves."
"Hmm... well that happened. Anyway, wanna check on Felix?" Null asks.
"Okay..." Twilight says as she goes in the other room with Shard. "Anyway, why? What about Null?" She said curiously.

Dax looks at Null and thinks for a minute. "Nah, I think I'll wait for Twi."

"Erm... She's gonna be busy talking to Shard. From what I can tell it will be a while." Null says.

"Well, you seem to hate him. Why?"

Netherdragon said:
"Erm... She's gonna be busy talking to Shard. From what I can tell it will be a while." Null says.
"Well, you seem to hate him. Why?"
"I got time." Dax says smiling.

"I don't really hate him, just dislike him every now and then. I like a good theory buddy every know and then, but sometimes he's just a know it all." She says honestly.

"He kinda truly does know everything. He might be the one person in the world, if given enough minds to read, could learn everything. He knows we're talking right now. It's kinda cool to think about. However, he personally hates his powers sometimes. They've caused death, destruction, deceit, mutiny, the list goes on."

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]"I got time." Dax says smiling.
"I don't really hate him, just dislike him every now and then. I like a good theory buddy every know and then, but sometimes he's just a know it all." She says honestly.

[/QUOTE]
"See, you do like her!" Null says to Dax, nudging him while wearing a grin.

Netherdragon said:
"He kinda truly does know everything. He might be the one person in the world, if given enough minds to read, could learn everything. He knows we're talking right now. It's kinda cool to think about. However, he personally hates his powers sometimes. They've caused death, destruction, deceit, mutiny, the list goes on."

"See, you do like her!" Null says to Dax, nudging him while wearing a grin.
Twilight starts thinking analytically. "That's....not scientifically possible. Unless Null is a god, he can't know everything. Not even humans no everything, and I don't see him being able to read the mind of a god." She said analytically to Shard.

Dax smiled and quickly tried to hide it. "Null...Agh!! Just go check on Felix!" He said trying to hide a smile.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight starts thinking analytically. "That's....not scientifically possible. Unless Null is a god, he can't know everything. Not even humans no everything, and I don't see him being able to read the mind of a god." She said analytically to Shard.
Dax smiled and quickly tried to hide it. "Null...Agh!! Just go check on Felix!" He said trying to hide a smile.

[/QUOTE]
"Of course, it's just a major exaggeration. Point being, he's really intelligent and learns more just by being around people thanks to his powers." She sighs. "Now I feel stupid for that comment. Anyway, if you had to choose between the FFA and Null and I. I'm curious, who would you choose? Don't feel the need to answer immediately though. If you want we can move on to another topic."

"Nah. I'd rather talk with you, besides. Felix is talking about some personal stuff. I'd think it's best I leave him be." Null replies

Netherdragon said:
"Of course, it's just a major exaggeration. Point being, he's really intelligent and learns more just by being around people thanks to his powers." She sighs. "Now I feel stupid for that comment. Anyway, if you had to choose between the FFA and Null and I. I'm curious, who would you choose? Don't feel the need to answer immediately though. If you want we can move on to another topic."
"Nah. I'd rather talk with you, besides. Felix is talking about some personal stuff. I'd think it's best I leave him be." Null replies
Twilight thought for a minute. "I can't really say I'd choose any, the FFA is still new and random to me, and Null is too much to handle...I'd just stick with Dax." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

Dax looked at Null. "Really? Fine...as long as there's no more Twi talk." He said cautiously.

Daniel's feet hit the concrete as he takes a step and sits down. Oh, the irony. Even with his fear of heights, this was still his favorite place to be. His feet hang off the side of the skyscraper as he stares at the setting sun. The dawn is nice, but dusk has always been the prettiest to me. I love the sunset at twilight...

Twilight...

Daniel folds his head into his arms and begins to cry.

"So, Felix, this... Amthyst Star girl. Were you and her friends?"

"No, I couldn't say that. I hardly knew her. We had kind of a 'boss-employee' relationship the few times we met, but she was that cool boss that you felt wanted to be your friend. Ironic, for our line of work... I knew Three looked familiar..."

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight thought for a minute. "I can't really say I'd choose any, the FFA is still new and random to me, and Null is too much to handle...I'd just stick with Dax." She said, shrugging her shoulders.
Dax looked at Null. "Really? Fine...as long as there's no more Twi talk." He said cautiously.

[/QUOTE]
"No promises... Ugh... Looks like Daniel took that kinda hard. I would say poor kid, but he's more of a man-child. So... Wanna try training? Maybe we can have Shard build us a training sphere." Null says

"That's completely fair. So... Wanna go check on Felix?"

Meanwhile Alex walks downstairs. "Why are you talking about gems in space?" Alex says with no clue what Felix was talking about.

Netherdragon said:
"No promises... Ugh... Looks like Daniel took that kinda hard. I would say poor kid, but he's more of a man-child. So... Wanna try training? Maybe we can have Shard build us a training sphere." Null says
"That's completely fair. So... Wanna go check on Felix?"

Meanwhile Alex walks downstairs. "Why are you talking about gems in space?" Alex says with no clue what Felix was talking about.
"Daniel took it hard? What do you mean?" Dax said curiously.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I've got work to do!"

Twilight says as she pulled out the neon vial.

"Daniel asked Twilight on a date and she rejected him. However, I insist that you don't approach either of them about it. It will cause uncomfortableness." Null says.

"Don't forget to save some for Alex."

Netherdragon said:
"Daniel asked Twilight on a date and she rejected him. However, I insist that you don't approach either of them about it. It will cause uncomfortableness." Null says.
"Don't forget to save some for Alex."
Dax was shocked that Daniel even worked up the nerve for it. "Um...wow." That's all Dax could say.

Twilight walked out. "I won't!"

Felix looks at Alex and smiles sadly. "You haven't met him yet, but there's a man named Shadow who takes the evil from people and makes it into another human and kills the original. He's building an army. One of the people he made a shadow of was Amethyst Star, a former colleague of mine and leader of a vigilante organization."

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Dax was shocked that Daniel even worked up the nerve for it. "Um...wow." That's all Dax could say.
Twilight walked out. "I won't!"

[/QUOTE]
"Ya, I was shocked too. But he had fun with her while flying earlier, and he felt genuine interest in her. I think it's best we'd go check on him. I think he went over by the skyscrapers. However, I'll do the talking if you don't mind." Null says.

Shard steps into the room she made earlier. "OK!" she says. Lets train.

"Actually." Alex says looking down. "I met him earlier today..."

Netherdragon said:
"Ya, I was shocked too. But he had fun with her while flying earlier, and he felt genuine interest in her. I think it's best we'd go check on him. I think he went over by the skyscrapers. However, I'll do the talking if you don't mind." Null says.
Shard steps into the room she made earlier. "OK!" she says. Lets train.

"Actually." Alex says looking down. "I met him earlier today..."
Dax looks at Null and nods, summoning a hoverboard and motioning for him to get on.

Felix and Max recoil in shock. "You what?!?!?!"

"Alex, are you kidding me? That's INCREDIBLE dangerous. You're lucky you're alive, not to mention unharmed."

"Who brought you there? It was Null, wasn't it? God damn him, what would possess him to think that was a good idea?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back