• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Daniel looks at her confused, before suddenly realizing her idea. "I really don't think that will work, but okay?" He then blasts her with air. (Have it not work, because that's no different from a gust of air.)

Shard speaks into the communicator. "We've reached the edge of the Neon district. We're now entering and searching for Daniel and Twilight."

Netherdragon said:
"I'm not shipping people. I just give it a name once it happens. I don't cause it. I just give it a name. Why you and Twilight? Well. I don't think you guys are ready to take a next step, but it's obvious she REALLY likes you and wouldn't think about abandoning you. She went to the neon district to get supplies so she could build something for you. It was likely something that she plans to use to cheer you up." Null informs.
Dax thinks for a minute. "Twi..." He says in a despair voice.

Assailant said:
Daniel looks at her confused, before suddenly realizing her idea. "I really don't think that will work, but okay?" He then blasts her with air. (Have it not work, because that's no different from a gust of air.)
Twilight tries to fire a beam and it is her regular pink no power beam. "Aw, It didn't work...no matter! I still have my regular beam! Daniel, fly me up to that big sign!" She says smiling.

Netherdragon said:
Shard speaks into the communicator. "We've reached the edge of the Neon district. We're now entering and searching for Daniel and Twilight."
"Alright, let's get looking." D2 says.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Dax thinks for a minute. "Twi..." He says in a despair voice.
Twilight tries to fire a beam and it is her regular pink no power beam. "Aw, It didn't work...no matter! I still have my regular beam! Daniel, fly me up to that big sign!" She says smiling.

"Alright, let's get looking." D2 says.

[/QUOTE]
"I just saw a beam... Its got to be Twilight... Lets get over there!" Shard yells. "Guys, I think we found them." Shard says into the communicator."

"Yes, Dax. You two are very good friends. She really likes you. You aren't a terrible person. People care about you." Null says.

Daniel walks up and wraps his arm around her, making sure she's grabbing onto him, before launching into the air and landing next to the sign, where he gently puts her down.

Shard finally arives with D2 where Daniel and Twilight are noticing they aren't hurt. "Wait..." She says. "Lets let this play out... Let's just make sure nobody attacks them. Other than that, lets let things happen on their own." Shard says to D2

Assailant said:
Daniel walks up and wraps his arm around her, making sure she's grabbing onto him, before launching into the air and landing next to the sign, where he gently puts her down.
"Thanks Daniel!" She says as she takes out a vile, focuses, and uses a beam to cut through the sign. She got as much neon as she could into the vile. "That should be enough, okay, we can go back now!" She says smiling.

Netherdragon said:
"Yes, Dax. You two are very good friends. She really likes you. You aren't a terrible person. People care about you." Null says.
Dax lays down. "Wake me up when they get back..." He says as he falls to sleep and enters his dream.

Netherdragon said:
Shard finally arives with D2 where Daniel and Twilight are noticing they aren't hurt. "Wait..." She says. "Lets let this play out... Let's just make sure nobody attacks them. Other than that, lets let things happen on their own." Shard says to D2
D2 waits and feels a shiver. "Hm...Dax has begun to dream. Hopefully, this goes by rather fast."

Null touches Dax and enter's Dax's dream.

Shard then jumps down from the hover board and lands in front of Twilight and Daniel. "You guys... have NO idea how worried we got when you went here of all places. We better get back quick." Shard says before touching her ear. "Guys, we found them."

"I came to get you two. Now that you're done getting your neon, we better get back. Things get hectic out here." She then turns to D2. "D2. Get down here."

Netherdragon said:
Null touches Dax and enter's Dax's dream.
Shard then jumps down from the hover board and lands in front of Twilight and Daniel. "You guys... have NO idea how worried we got when you went here of all places. We better get back quick." Shard says before touching her ear. "Guys, we found them."
In Dax's dream, he creates a hallway of rooms with labels on them, each one holding different memories. Dax goes into the memory room that says Dax and Twilight. He sits in the room and closes the door, watching the memories go by.

Netherdragon said:
"I came to get you two. Now that you're done getting your neon, we better get back. Things get hectic out here." She then turns to D2. "D2. Get down here."
D2 feels another chill. "Shard, Null is in Dax's dream. And my time has almost run out...come on, let's hurry and get back." D2 says while summoning a hoverboard for them too. "I made it so they go at top speed, let's hurry up."

"W-well we were just about to... and... I'm sorry, I don't feel comfortable on hover boards. My air currents can go faster anyway, as I can create a complete lack of air resistance..."

"Ok, lets go." Shard says.

Null doesn't need to go in anywhere, because he can read the rooms themselves. In the dreamscape, he knows everything that happens. He hears as the memories go by. "I knew it." He says quietly.

Netherdragon said:
"Ok, lets go." Shard says.
Null doesn't need to go in anywhere, because he can read the rooms themselves. In the dreamscape, he knows everything that happens. He hears as the memories go by. "I knew it." He says quietly.
D2 flies back to the base with Shard.

Dax hears Null in his dreamscape and creates walls to block the Twilight and Dax door.

Assailant said:
"W-well we were just about to... and... I'm sorry, I don't feel comfortable on hover boards. My air currents can go faster anyway, as I can create a complete lack of air resistance..."
Twilight giggles and hops on Daniels back. "Come on then silly boy, let's go!" She said happily.

Daniel smiles at Twilight before stumbling less than gracefully off the side of the billboard. He manages to right himself and levitate just before hitting the ground. He smiles but inside he almost faints from panic, before blasting off again.

Last edited by a moderator:
It didn't matter if he tried to block the door. He need not see the room to know what occurred. He knew when anything happened in the dreamscape.

Netherdragon said:
It didn't matter if he tried to block the door. He need not see the room to know what occurred. He knew when anything happened in the dreamscape.
Dax created a replica of himself in the dream. "Why are you looking in here? There is nothing for you to see." D3 said.

"I just came incase Dax wanted to talk to someone within the dream other than himself, and there is plenty to see. Look at how many doors there are." Null replies

Netherdragon said:
"I just came incase Dax wanted to talk to someone within the dream other than himself, and there is plenty to see. Look at how many doors there are." Null replies
"Dax is with his memories right now, it's time for him to pass judgement. And these rooms are personal, not for outsiders."

Assailant said:
Daniel smiles at Twilight before stumbling less than gracefully off the side of the billboard. He manages to right himself and levitate just before hitting the ground. He smiles but inside he almost faints from panic, before blasting off again.
Twilight smiles as they keep going, enjoying the ride back. Don't you worry Dax, I'm gonna make you feel much better! She thought confidently.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]"Dax is with his memories right now, it's time for him to pass judgement. And these rooms are personal, not for outsiders."

Twilight smiles as they keep going, enjoying the ride back. Don't you worry Dax, I'm gonna make you feel much better! She thought confidently.

[/QUOTE]
"Well, this one is mine..." Null says as a door breaks off of the hallway and gets replaced by one of Nulls. "Don't worry, I just moved it. It's not gone. It's something similar to what is happening now. I want him to see it. I'd think it may help."

The ride is mostly uneventful, and significantly less exhilarating. Still, he hoped she was excited. He was practicing on levitating other things using his air manipulation, and someday soon he hoped to learn how to make them sensitive enough to allow OTHERS the sensation of flight. It was still a work in progress, of course, but now he could levitate a can to him without either crushing it or shooting it off into oblivion so... that's good.

Daniel lands gently and allows Twilight to get off. @Son of Crota

Shard arrives to see Dax sleeping and Null who appears to be sleeping as well. "Twi, go do what you need to. I'll watch Null and Dax."

Meanwhile.

Null rips off the door of the room where Dax is sitting. "Come with me." He says with an outstretched arm. "I need to show you something."

Assailant said:
The ride is mostly uneventful, and significantly less exhilarating. Still, he hoped she was excited. He was practicing on levitating other things using his air manipulation, and someday soon he hoped to learn how to make them sensitive enough to allow OTHERS the sensation of flight. It was still a work in progress, of course, but now he could levitate a can to him without either crushing it or shooting it off into oblivion so... that's good.
Daniel lands gently and allows Twilight to get off. @Son of Crota
"Thank you so much Daniel!" Twi said happily to the shy guy.

Netherdragon said:
Shard arrives to see Dax sleeping and Null who appears to be sleeping as well. "Twi, go do what you need to. I'll watch Null and Dax."
Meanwhile.

Null rips off the door of the room where Dax is sitting. "Come with me." He says with an outstretched arm. "I need to show you something."
Dax looks back at Null and sighs, going with Null.

D2 starts to fade away. "Looks like my time is up...Later Shard!" He says as he finally dissapates.

Daniel smiles and blushes and Twilight. He looks at the ground for a bit, trying to decide what to say before pointing at the neon. "So, What's your plan with that?"

"It was fun, D2." Shard responds.

"I want to show you what happened to me after the blast." Null informs Dax.

Alex then runs up to Twilight. "OOH NEON!" Alex says excitedly. Can I have some? It has great transmutation properties."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back