• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Max raises an eyebrow and nods, before walking to Felix's room, motioning for them to follow him. "Now, Felix seems to regret trying to kill you Null, but I don't think he's quite simmered down, so be careful how you act, and be careful what you say." Max opens the door.

Null notices Felix sprawled out on the bed, and waves off Shard. "Well... At least we don't have to restrain him before we tell him what we learned..." Null sits down by Felix and looks him in the eye (While being careful of his words). "We visited Shadow again. He gave us information you'd likely want to hear. However, this is huge so I'm going to break it to you slowly... Ok?" Null asks calmly.

Netherdragon said:
"So we all no there's no God right? Well. I have two theories based on this." Alex says while looking down. Alex then looks directly at Twilight. "First, lets suppose the infinite universe theory is true... Then couldn't there be a god in one of those universes?"
Twilight thought. "Yes, that is true. Multiple universes have multiple god possibilities. Like one universe could have princesses be gods, one raising the sun, and another raising the moon."She said in delight.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight thought. "Yes, that is true. Multiple universes have multiple god possibilities. Like one universe could have princesses be gods, one raising the sun, and another raising the moon."She said in delight.

[/QUOTE]
(You had to go there didn't you.) "Or there could be one that does both, like Helios. Maybe, in different universes, each religion was right. Maybe there is one where they are all right." Alex says confidently.

Felix glares at Null, his expression rapidly changing from one of hate, to disgust, to sorrow, to regret, to happiness, and all back around. "What is it?"

"Ok. Let's start slow. You know how Shadow is building an army? And some include conduits like Smokescreen or Nil? Max and Smokey's counterparts?" Null asks while on guard in case anything goes too crazy.

Felix rolls his eyes. "Of course I remember that. I kinda worked with one of them for a bit." Felix says, fondly remembering Mirror.

"Right... Well he also did it to civilians. Now. What I'm going to tell you is about the third. "civilian" he turned into a shadow." Null says. "To start, he didn't realize it at first, but it was later revealed that Three was a conduit."

Netherdragon said:
(You had to go there didn't you.) "Or there could be one that does both, like Helios. Maybe, in different universes, each religion was right. Maybe there is one where they are all right." Alex says confidently.
"I can agree to that." Twilight says analytically. Twilight sits down with Dax.

Felix nods. "Yeah, Three. The hydrokinetic, I remember her. She forcefully drowned some guy in a car."

"Hmm... Well before I get on with the main info. I wanted to let you know. I think it's best we leave the swamp as soon as we can. Considering Three is a hydrokinetic, she'd be like a god out here." Null says. "Anyway, Shadow wanted to learn more about who Three really was, and he found out recently. He told me you'd be shocked as to who she was. He even gave me this video camera to record your reaction, though, I don't see the point in that. Don't worry, I checked and it's not chipped. Shadow has no idea where we are."

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]
"I can agree to that." Twilight says analytically. Twilight sits down with Dax.

[/QUOTE]
"Well... if there is no god, would that mean Jesus could have been a fiction character? Either that or he was a man with future technology that allowed him to perform his "miracles". Alex says.

Felix raises another eyebrow. "I don't know any hydrokinetics besides Three AS Three, so I don't know who it could be."

"The person who's shadow became three was named Amethyst Star... But Shadow said you'd remember her by a different name. Now, before I tell you, I want you to brace yourself. I looked in your mind about this person, and you knew each other quite well. However, you knew each other before the blast and didn't know this person became a conduit." Null says with a serious face.

"Amethyst Star... no... no, it couldn't be her... what name would I know her by?" Felix says, fearing the answer.

"Sparkler." Null says. "Shadow told me, to tell you, her name was Sparkler." (THERE YOU HAPPY?!? NOW TELL US WHO SHE IS!!!)

"No..." Felix's eyes widen. "No... god dammit, how did he even get to her?!"

(I'll be back to reveal her backstory later, so let the suspense build)

Netherdragon said:
Well... if there is no god, would that mean Jesus could have been a fiction character? Either that or he was a man with future technology that allowed him to perform his "miracles". Alex says.
Twilight looks at Dax. "You know what to do." She says with a serious look. Dax sighed. "this is so stupid, what a drag..." Dax says as he summons a redneck shirt, hat, and a shotgun. Twilight puts the hat and shirt on, taking a shotgun in her hand and trying to put on a country accent. "Listen here boy, how dayer you disrepect the Lord??!" She says in a country accent. Dax shakes his head. "What a drag..." Dax says.

"It was pure coincidence. He just happened to shadow her. Now, would you mind explaining to everyone who Sparkler is?" Null says.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight looks at Dax. "You know what to do." She says with a serious look. Dax sighed. "this is so stupid, what a drag..." Dax says as he summons a redneck shirt, hat, and a shotgun. Twilight puts the hat and shirt on, taking a shotgun in her hand and trying to put on a country accent. "Listen here boy, how dayer you disrepect the Lord??!" She says in a country accent. Dax shakes his head. "What a drag..." Dax says.

[/QUOTE]
"Bu.. but... I thought you agreed that there was no god." Alex says before crying and running inside the base.

(Have to go soon. I'm trying out for the Macabi games in a bit. I'll be back a couple hours later.)

Netherdragon said:
"Bu.. but... I thought you agreed that there was no god." Alex says before crying and running inside the base
Dax sighs. Damnit Twi, I'll go talk to him. Dax says as he ran after Alex. "IT WAS A JOKE!!" Twilight yells.

Alex runs down to Shard with tears in his eyes. "Dax was holding a gun at me. He and Twilight were gonna shoot me!" He says crying.

"WHAT!" Shard says before walking towards the entrance.

Assailant said:
"No..." Felix's eyes widen. "No... god dammit, how did he even get to her?!"
(I'll be back to reveal her backstory later, so let the suspense build)
"I'm sorry Felix." Null says giving him a hug. Null realized this was out of character for him, but he genuinely felt bad for Felix.

Netherdragon said:
Alex runs down to Shard with tears in his eyes. "Dax was holding a gun at me. He and Twilight were gonna shoot me!" He says crying.
"WHAT!" Shard says before walking towards the entrance.
Dax runs in "What the what?! NO WE WEREN'T!!! That gun Twilight made me summon was fake anyway...I TOLD HER NOT TO DO THE REDNECK JOKE AGAIN!!!!!!!" Dax says. He then sighs. "Look, Alex, I promise, Twilight isn't gonna shoot you, she's just a little cuckoo in the coco. And Shard, we didn't do anything to him, at least I didn't, twilight might have scared him though..." Dax says.

Shard procedes to pin him to the wall using crystals. "YA? Well how was he supposed to know that? Fake or not, you threatened to shoot a child. A joke? Oh HA, HA. Real funny!" Shard yells mockingly before letting him down. "I'm sorry. It's just... I feel like I'm responsible for Alex. I should have figured it was something like that." She says hanging her head.

Netherdragon said:
Shard procedes to pin him to the wall using crystals. "YA? Well how was he supposed to know that? Fake or not, you threatened to shoot a child. A joke? Oh HA, HA. Real funny!" Shard yells mockingly before letting him down. "I'm sorry. It's just... I feel like I'm responsible for Alex. I should have figured it was something like that." She says hanging her head.
Dax started to feel hurt as he summoned a replica of himself, taking the crystals out. "I didn't..."Dax hung his head, letting his hair cover his eyes. "Why can't I do anything right?" Dax says as he feels a wave of hate and pain come over him. "I think I need to be alone...Dax says as he walks out. "Twilight took everything off and saw Dax. "Hey Daxie, is Alex...what's wrong?" She says with a worried face. "I think I just need some time alone Twi..." Dax said as he looked around for a place to be alone at and sat down behind a corner sulking. The replica of Dax looks at Shard. he attempts to put up the middle finger before disappearing.

Null walks out by Dax. "Dax. I know how you're feeling. She was just acting on impulse. I understand Twilight is to blame for this whole thing. Don't worry, Shard will apologize soon. I can tell she feels really bad about how she reacted. If you want to talk about it, let me know."

Netherdragon said:
Null walks out by Dax. "Dax. I know how you're feeling. She was just acting on impulse. I understand Twilight is to blame for this whole thing. Don't worry, Shard will apologize soon. I can tell she feels really bad about how she reacted. If you want to talk about it, let me know."
Dax sulks a little bit more. "No, you don't. I used to feel like this all the time, hated, like I was always doing something wrong. Eventually, I even felt my best friend hated me, seeing as how I supposedly broke his trust one day..." Dax said with a tear dropping. Twilight listened in from around the corner, saddened a little. "Now, the only person who I even feel loves me anymore is Twilight, I hope she'll never leave me, she's all I've got now." He said putting his head in his lap. Twilight blushes and gasps. "Dax..." She whispers to herself. "Face it Null, I'm just a problem." Dax says as he summons his replica next to him.

Twilight thinks for minute. "Poor Dax, I wish there was something I can do...wait a minute...what if i can?" She whispered to herself as she runs into the building and eventually finds Daniel. "Daniel! There you are! Listen, I need your help with something." Twilight says confidently to him.

MEANWHILE WITH DUSK...

Dusk smirks back at smokescreen. "Maybe I can't, but I can do this!" Dusk says as she does a 360 spin, firing a shadow beam constantly in every direction.

@Assailant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back