• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Smokescreen ducks and dive tackles her. "That's good, we can kill more people with that. But let's not kill our own men, kay?"

Daniel wanders around the house until he hears a voice ask for his help. He turns to see Twilight. "Uh... uh, h-hey T-twilight. W-what do you need?" He stammers and blushes, still not confident in the stranger's presence.

Max looks at Null as he leaves before looking back at Felix who has his head in his hand. "Who's Amethyst Star?"

"A girl... I didn't know her very much... you may recall I used to work for a vigilante group?"

"Yeah?"

"She was... the leader. Head of the group. I was one of the few people to meet her, and even I didn't meet her for that long. She went by the codename Sparkler, mostly communicated through informants... I have no idea how Shadow got to her... god dammit, they must be suffering a huge loss."

Assailant said:
Smokescreen ducks and dive tackles her. "That's good, we can kill more people with that. But let's not kill our own men, kay?"
Dusk giggles a bit. "Fine. You can get off me now, unless you want to become a part of my experiments."

Assailant said:
Daniel wanders around the house until he hears a voice ask for his help. He turns to see Twilight. "Uh... uh, h-hey T-twilight. W-what do you need?" He stammers and blushes, still not confident in the stranger's presence.
Twilight looks at him. "I need you to help me find some neon. Do you know where we can find any?" She said in a hurried voice.

Smokescreen grins. "I wouldn't mind"

"Oy, Smokescreen. I thought Three was your girl." Nil says with a grin. Smokescreen chuckles and gets off, before looking at Nil. "Anyways, the attack launches in about an hour. Get your squad ready."

"Yes Mum. A bunch of assholes are what THEY are. Except 725. He's pretty cool."

Daniel looks at her. "Um... we're o-out in the m-middle of a swamp-p. I-I d-don't know w-where y-you would get that." He says, his blushing furthering as he became ashamed of his inability to help.

Assailant said:
Smokescreen grins. "I wouldn't mind"
"Oy, Smokescreen. I thought Three was your girl." Nil says with a grin. Smokescreen chuckles and gets off, before looking at Nil. "Anyways, the attack launches in about an hour. Get your squad ready."

"Yes Mum. A bunch of assholes are what THEY are. Except 725. He's pretty cool."

Daniel looks at her. "Um... we're o-out in the m-middle of a swamp-p. I-I d-don't know w-where y-you would get that." He says, his blushing furthering as he became ashamed of his inability to help.
"Damn...Wait! Isn't there a neon district in the city?!" Twilight says to Daniel. "If you're up for it, would you like to go there with me to help?" She said politely.

"S-sure! A-anything to help!" Daniel thought for a moment. "Hey, T-twilight? If you need a way out of the swamp, I can carry you." He then blushed at what he just said. "B-because there are supposedly mines littering the outside of the house, a-and besides it'd be quicker is all." He spews out.

Twilight was smart enough to know where the comment and the blush was heading, she smirked back and giggled. "Well, I was gonna have clone Dax fly us out of here with a hoverboard, but I guess you can carry me out, if it helps us get there faster!" She said giggling a bit more.

Daniel blushes and looks down before walking outside. He looks around at the swamp before looking back at Twilight. "I-I just thought of s-something. It w-would be easier to carry you on my back. Both to keep you on, and keep you balanced." (I've decided from now on to make Daniel's font slightly smaller, as he speaks quiter than everyone else.)

@Assailant[/URL]
"Dax... I feel your pain. I lied to Felix for years. I went into hiding for years. I caused him so much despair. There's no way I can apologize for that. Oh, and Twilight does like you. She really cares for you." Null says

Netherdragon said:
"Dax... I feel your pain. I lied to Felix for years. I went into hiding for years. I caused him so much despair. There's no way I can apologize for that. Oh, and Twilight does like you. She really cares for you." Null says
(Finally done)

Netherdragon said:
Dax tries to pick himself up, but instead feels more down. He can't help but stay silent. "..." Clone Dax puts his hand on Null's shoulder. "Null, We should probably leave him alone. Besides, I need you to know something."Clone Dax says to Null.

Assailant said:
Daniel blushes and looks down before walking outside. He looks around at the swamp before looking back at Twilight. "I-I just thought of s-something. It w-would be easier to carry you on my back. Both to keep you on, and keep you balanced." (I've decided from now on to make Daniel's font slightly smaller, as he speaks quiter than everyone else.)
Twilight climbs on Daniels back. "Sure thing! Ready to go?" Twilight says smiling.

Daniel struggles under her weight. He wasn't exactly the strongest specimen out there... or strong at all... but he did have one thing going for him. Quickly he bursts into the air, flying fast through the air, totally forgetting that Twilight may not be used to flying.

Assailant said:
Daniel struggles under her weight. He wasn't exactly the strongest specimen out there... or strong at all... but he did have one thing going for him. Quickly he bursts into the air, flying fast through the air, totally forgetting that Twilight may not be used to flying.
Twilight smiled and laughed. "Woohoo! Daniel, this is amazing!!!" She said happily, her hair flowing through the wind.

Daniel smiles and decides to try something. "Hold on!" Daniel quickly dives down, gaining a lot of momentum and then flipping so Twilight was nearest the ground before pulling up, bending a gust into Twilight all the while to ensure she doesn't fall off.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Dax tries to pick himself up, but instead feels more down. He can't help but stay silent. "..." Clone Dax puts his hand on Null's shoulder. "Null, We should probably leave him alone. Besides, I need you to know something."Clone Dax says to Null.
Twilight climbs on Daniels back. "Sure thing! Ready to go?" Twilight says smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"I refuse to leave Dax. Leaving him will only make him feel worse. Your opinion doesn't matter to me because your opinion is his opinion." Null replies. "However, what was it that you needed to tell me?"

Assailant said:
Daniel smiles and decides to try something. "Hold on!" Daniel quickly dives down, gaining a lot of momentum and then flipping so Twilight was nearest the ground before pulling up, bending a gust into Twilight all the while to ensure she doesn't fall off.
Twilight smiles and laughs. "Wow Daniel! Nice moves!!!" She says with Excitement. "That was awesome!!!!" She replied.

Netherdragon said:
"I refuse to leave Dax. Leaving him will only make him feel worse. Your opinion doesn't matter to me because your opinion is his opinion." Null replies. "However, what was it that you needed to tell me?"
Dax spoke up. "Actually, I make my clones sentient, of free will for themselves." The clone Dax whispers in Null's ear. "Twilight and Daniel are heading for the neon district. Isn't that place supposed to be dangerous? They could need some help." The clone Dax said.

Shard walks out before turning to the clone. "I'll go. Null's the one who is better at consoling people. I'm ready when you are D2."

Alex then walks out to Dax and giving him a hug before saying "I forgive you."

Null then sits down by Dax as Alex goes back inside and Shard gets ready to go after Twilight and Daniel.

"Hey Dax. Before we go, can you give us some earpieces, so we can contact you in case something goes wrong?" Shard asks. (give it to Null, Shard, D2, and Dax if you're going to.)

"Anyway Dax. Sentient or not, they are still clones and therefore, they share the same feelings, emotions, etc. If anyone knows that information it's me. Don't forget, I can read minds. And I can sense a clear mental link between you two. You are clones in every way." Null says quietly.

(From now on, Shard's text will be this color.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel grins to himself and looks back at twilight, at her hair blowing back in the wind, at her eyes gleaming with excitement, her huge smile, and his eyes widen as he realizes something. She's... pretty... she's really pretty. I should make sure she enjoys this. Daniel corkscrews a few times before narrowly dodging a building (He actually skimmed his knee pretty badly, but he made sure Twilight didn't see it.)

Assailant said:
Daniel grins to himself and looks back at twilight, at her hair blowing back in the wind, at her eyes gleaming with excitement, her huge smile, and his eyes widen as he realizes something. She's... pretty... she's really pretty. I should make sure she enjoys this. Daniel corkscrews a few times before narrowly dodging a building (He actually skimmed his knee pretty badly, but he made sure Twilight didn't see it.)
Twilight keeps laughing and commenting in amazement, smiling brightly at Daniel and his confidence. (Have Daniel ask her out when they return to the base. Not trying to rush this, but that pretty much would be the best time.)

Netherdragon said:
Shard walks out before turning to the clone. "I'll go. Null's the one who is better at consoling people. I'm ready when you are D2."
Alex then walks out to Dax and giving him a hug before saying "I forgive you."

Null then sits down by Dax as Alex goes back inside and Shard gets ready to go after Twilight and Daniel.

"Hey Dax. Before we go, can you give us some earpieces, so we can contact you in case something goes wrong?" Shard asks. (give it to Null, Shard, D2, and Dax if you're going to.)

"Anyway Dax. Sentient or not, they are still clones and therefore, they share the same feelings, emotions, etc. If anyone knows that information it's me. Don't forget, I can read minds. And I can sense a clear mental link between you two. You are clones in every way." Null says quietly.

(From now on, Shard's text will be this color.)
D2 nods and summons a hoverboard for shard and himself. He gets on and motions Shard to get on as well. Dax accepts Alex's hug, but goes back to sulking afterwards. He summons earpieces for everyone and goes back to sulking.

Daniel flies down to street level, narrowly going over cars. Some people wave and smile, others yell at him, but he doesn't care. It's when two people pull out guns that he decides to stop. He flies back up into the air as the reach the neon district where he gently sets Twilight down. "So, what do you need?"

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight keeps laughing and commenting in amazement, smiling brightly at Daniel and his confidence. (Have Daniel ask her out when they return to the base. Not trying to rush this, but that pretty much would be the best time.)
D2 nods and summons a hoverboard for shard and himself. He gets on and motions Shard to get on as well. Dax accepts Alex's hug, but goes back to sulking afterwards. He summons earpieces for everyone and goes back to sulking.

[/QUOTE]
"Wanna know something funny?" Null asks Dax as Shard leaves with D2

Assailant said:
Daniel flies down to street level, narrowly going over cars. Some people wave and smile, others yell at him, but he doesn't care. It's when two people pull out guns that he decides to stop. He flies back up into the air as the reach the neon district where he gently sets Twilight down. "So, what do you need?"
Shard is on the hoverboard with D2. "Lets move it. God knows what can happen to them there."

Assailant said:
"Pure Neon!" She says. "Find anything that has neon in it and hand it to me, I'll know what to do with it." She said confidently.

Netherdragon said:
"Wanna know something funny?" Null asks Dax as Shard leaves with D2

Shard is on the hoverboard with D2. "Lets move it. God knows what can happen to them there."
Dax looks at Null. "What?" He says, with a despairish tone.

D2 starts the hoverboard up and head's for the neon district. "Yeah, sure.." He says trying to focus.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]
"Pure Neon!" She says. "Find anything that has neon in it and hand it to me, I'll know what to do with it." She said confidently.
Dax looks at Null. "What?" He says, with a despairish tone.

D2 starts the hoverboard up and head's for the neon district. "Yeah, sure.." He says trying to focus.

[/QUOTE]
"I've come up with most of the Shipping names... And everyone just accepts them. Speaking of which. If I had to make one with you and Twilight, the name would be funny. I'd call it Twix..." Null finishes.

Daniel nods and flies around, looking. He notices some neon signs in shops, and even one big neon board, before returning to Twilight. "I've seen some neon items, but none I can just bring to you."

"Let's hurry D2. If Daniel dies Felix will get depressed before going on a killing spree. If Twilight dies... Dax will go into insane depression. We need to make sure none of them die."

Twiliht sees a big Neon board and thinks. "Hmm....I know! fire some wind at me!" She says to Daniel, waiting for him.

Netherdragon said:
"I've come up with most of the Shipping names... And everyone just accepts them. Speaking of which. If I had to make one with you and Twilight, the name would be funny. I'd call it Twix..." Null finishes.
Dax looks at Null. "First off, why are you shipping people? Second of all.." He says with a blush. "Why would you ship me and Twi?"

Netherdragon said:
"Let's hurry D2. If Daniel dies Felix will get depressed before going on a killing spree. If Twilight dies... Dax will go into insane depression. We need to make sure none of them die."
D2 nods again. "Right, can't let that happen. When Dax falls into depression, you do not want him to use his dream powers. They're a bit...apocalyptic." D2 says to Shard.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twiliht sees a big Neon board and thinks. "Hmm....I know! fire some wind at me!" She says to Daniel, waiting for him.
Dax looks at Null. "First off, why are you shipping people? Second of all.." He says with a blush. "Why would you ship me and Twi?"

D2 nods again. "Right, can't let that happen. When Dax falls into depression, you do not want him to use his dream powers. They're a bit...apocalyptic." D2 says to Shard.

[/QUOTE]
"I figured it would be something like that..." Shard says.

"I'm not shipping people. I just give it a name once it happens. I don't cause it. I just give it a name. Why you and Twilight? Well. I don't think you guys are ready to take a next step, but it's obvious she REALLY likes you and wouldn't think about abandoning you. She went to the neon district to get supplies so she could build something for you. It was likely something that she plans to use to cheer you up." Null informs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back