• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Assailant said:
Daniel smiles and blushes and Twilight. He looks at the ground for a bit, trying to decide what to say before pointing at the neon. "So, What's your plan with that?"
"I'm going to absorb it and use the beam to make some art! It's for a friend of mine, he needs cheering up." Twilight said smiling.

Netherdragon said:
"It was fun, D2." Shard responds.
"I want to show you what happened to me after the blast." Null informs Dax.
Dax looks away from Null. "What purpose does that serve me? I see no point..." He says to him.

Alex then runs up to Twilight. "OOH NEON!" Alex says excitedly. Can I have some? It has great transmutation properties."

"Well, you said you were depressed because you felt like your friend couldn't trust you. That's every day of my life. I want to show you that I feel you." Null says. "I think it's best to start at the blast." He says before opening the door to a recreation of the blast.

Daniel looks at Alex and grins. "The magician! I don't think I ever fully showed you what I can do!" Daniel the starts flying in the air before grabbing Alex and flying around with him, laughing all the while.

(ASK HER OUT Daniel!)

Netherdragon said:
Alex then runs up to Twilight. "OOH NEON!" Alex says excitedly. Can I have some? It has great transmutation properties."
"Well, you said you were depressed because you felt like your friend couldn't trust you. That's every day of my life. I want to show you that I feel you." Null says. "I think it's best to start at the blast." He says before opening the door to a recreation of the blast.
Twilight looks down at Alex. "Oh...you're not still mad at me?" She says shyly, looking away from Alex.

Dax walks into the blast room with Null.

Assailant said:
Daniel looks at Alex and grins. "The magician! I don't think I ever fully showed you what I can do!" Daniel the starts flying in the air before grabbing Alex and flying around with him, laughing all the while.
Alex had no time to react before Daniel grabbed him. Normally he would have enjoyed something like this, but right now it was so sudden that it frightened him and caused him to cry. "Let me down!" Alex says. (he's been crying SO much today. How does he have tears left?)

Daniel cringes and lets him down and looks at him. "A-are you okay?" He timidly asks, almost scared for a reaction.

A glint of light appeared in the center of the city behind the door. Suddenly, a giant blue sphere enveloped a portion of the city, enveloping it, and causing mass destruction.

Assailant said:
Daniel cringes and lets him down and looks at him. "A-are you okay?" He timidly asks, almost scared for a reaction.
"I'm sorry, just... scared... you picked me up so suddenly." Alex says. (DO IT DANIEL)

"I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Daniel replies, making sure to keep a soft voice.

"It's ok... I'm gonna go see how Shard is doing." Alex says. (Twi, please give me some neon. Daniel. TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY!!!!)

[QUOTE="Son of Crota](ASK HER OUT Daniel!)
Twilight looks down at Alex. "Oh...you're not still mad at me?" She says shyly, looking away from Alex.

Dax walks into the blast room with Null.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, and Twi. No. I'm not mad at you. Just... Please don't do that again." Alex pleads.

Netherdragon said:
"Oh, and Twi. No. I'm not mad at you. Just... Please don't do that again." Alex pleads.
Twilight nodded slightly. "I guess you can have some, but only when I'm done." Twilight said smiling,

Netherdragon said:
A glint of light appeared in the center of the city behind the door. Suddenly, a giant blue sphere enveloped a portion of the city, enveloping it, and causing mass destruction.
Dax looked at the room. "The blast...I still remember when this happened...so much pain..." Dax said looking at his hands.

"Thanks, Twilight." Alex says as he walks out. (DO IT DANIEL!!!)

"I agree, but let's fast forward a bit to me." Null says as the door breaks out of the wall and is replaced by a new one. "This was the first time I used my power. I must admit it was kinda funny. "Null says as they observe a younger looking Null being followed by some people. He turns around before saying "LEAVE ME ALONE!" unknowingly activating his power. The group went the opposite direction as young Null walked off a bit before turning around shocked that the group actually left. "At that time I thought there was something strange. Those people weren't the type to just listen like that. I felt like there was something going on and I had to figure out more."

Netherdragon said:
"Thanks, Twilight." Alex says as he walks out. (DO IT DANIEL!!!)
"I agree, but let's fast forward a bit to me." Null says as the door breaks out of the wall and is replaced by a new one. "This was the first time I used my power. I must admit it was kinda funny. "Null says as they observe a younger looking Null being followed by some people. He turns around before saying "LEAVE ME ALONE!" unknowingly activating his power. The group went the opposite direction as young Null walked off a bit before turning around shocked that the group actually left. "At that time I thought there was something strange. Those people weren't the type to just listen like that. I felt like there was something going on and I had to figure out more."
Dax listened to Null's explanation. "So...you got curious to see what you can really do." He said, watching.

"The first person to die by my power." Null says as the door changes once more. "Ok, hang on. I'm getting tired of this door changing." Null says as he snaps his fingers causing the hallway to crumble and a series of doors took it's place. "There. Now we can just go from one to the other." Null and Dax stand in front of the first door. "Anyway, the first to die by my power. Was just a mere joke. I still didn't have complete control over my wording, and I commanded him to jump off a building." A scene plays out in front of them. Young Null said the phrase to a man who appeared to be pestering him. Null then looked back in shock as he realized he just sentenced the man to death. He tried to get in front of the man to cancel the order, but he was too slow. He was just fast enough to get to the roof right after the man only to see him jump. "Was very traumatic at the time." Null says to Dax. However, more soon came to pass and I got used to it. However, there was one thing I couldn't risk."

Netherdragon said:
"The first person to die by my power." Null says as the door changes once more. "Ok, hang on. I'm getting tired of this door changing." Null says as he snaps his fingers causing the hallway to crumble and a series of doors took it's place. "There. Now we can just go from one to the other." Null and Dax stand in front of the first door. "Anyway, the first to die by my power. Was just a mere joke. I still didn't have complete control over my wording, and I commanded him to jump off a building." A scene plays out in front of them. Young Null said the phrase to a man who appeared to be pestering him. Null then looked back in shock as he realized he just sentenced the man to death. He tried to get in front of the man to cancel the order, but he was too slow. He was just fast enough to get to the roof right after the man only to see him jump. "Was very traumatic at the time." Null says to Dax. However, more soon came to pass and I got used to it. However, there was one thing I couldn't risk."
Dax thought for a minute. "And what was that?" He said curiously.

Null slid the doors down, so they were in front of the next. He opened the door. Before them, were a group of people and Null was among them. "The people you see here used to be my friends... It was them I couldn't risk. Among them are Felix, Derian, Trey, and Bates. I faked my own death and went into hiding so I wouldn't risk them. That was when I first took on the name Null. My old life was gone. It was Nothing. I was nothing. Nil..., Zilch..., Zero.... Null..."

Netherdragon said:
"Thanks, Twilight." Alex says as he walks out.
Daniel watches him leave and then turns to Twilight and smiles, before blushing and looking down. "Um... so, Twilight... um... would you mind, if you want... to maybe... well... I'd like to spend some time with you." He takes a deep breath, blushing immensely. "There a-are a f-few th-things I'd li-ike to show y-you..."

Assailant said:
Daniel watches him leave and then turns to Twilight and smiles, before blushing and looking down. "Um... so, Twilight... um... would you mind, if you want... to maybe... well... I'd like to spend some time with you." He takes a deep breath, blushing immensely. "There a-are a f-few th-things I'd li-ike to show y-you..."
Twilight tilted her head "You're talking kinda low Daniel, what was that?" She said to him.

Netherdragon said:
Null slid the doors down, so they were in front of the next. He opened the door. Before them, were a group of people and Null was among them. "The people you see here used to be my friends... It was them I couldn't risk. Among them are Felix, Derian, Trey, and Bates. I faked my own death and went into hiding so I wouldn't risk them. That was when I first took on the name Null. My old life was gone. It was Nothing. I was nothing. Nil..., Zilch..., Zero.... Null..."
Dax looked at them. "Those kids looks pretty cool you know...what would you say to them if you could meet them again? If they were still alive?" Dax said curiously. "Oh, and all this is sad too..."

Daniel takes another deep breath and considers backing off before deciding to ask her while she's in a good mood. He tries to talk as loud as he can, which still isn't that loud, given that he's subconsciously holding himself back. "I w-would l-l-like to s-spend more time w-with you. I-I had fun today, and th-there are so-some things I-I want to show you that I haven't b-been given the c-chance to s-share." He says, blushing furiously.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight tilted her head "You're talking kinda low Daniel, what was that?" She said to him.

Dax looked at them. "Those kids looks pretty cool you know...what would you say to them if you could meet them again? If they were still alive?" Dax said curiously. "Oh, and all this is sad too..."

[/QUOTE]
"I would tell them to die. Well...Bates and Trey anyway... They were killed by my power as well. Derian was killed by Felix. But that isn't the point. My point is, when I became Null. I had to deceive and lie to everyone to convince them that I was dead. That way, they wouldn't search for me and put themselves at risk."

Assailant said:
Daniel takes another deep breath and considers backing off before deciding to ask her while she's in a good mood. He tries to talk as loud as he can, which still isn't that loud, given that he's subconsciously holding himself back. "I w-would l-l-like to s-spend more time w-with you. I-I had fun today, and th-there are so-some things I-I want to show you that I haven't b-been given the c-chance to s-share." He says, blushing furiously.
Twilight listened to Daniel and heard him a little clearer this time. She thinks she knows what he said. "Daniel...are you asking me on a date?"She says curiously.

Netherdragon said:
"I would tell them to die. Well...Bates and Trey anyway... They were killed by my power as well. Derian was killed by Felix. But that isn't the point. My point is, when I became Null. I had to deceive and lie to everyone to convince them that I was dead. That way, they wouldn't search for me and put themselves at risk."
"Well...that's rather dark..." Dax replied. "So then what? So far all i see is the pain you went through."

Daniel recoils a little. To be honest, he HIMSELF didn't know what he was asking. Was this romantic? Or did he just want to spend time with a friend who he knew he could make happy. Daniel blushes and looks down. "H-however you c-choose to think about it."

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight listened to Daniel and heard him a little clearer this time. She thinks she knows what he said. "Daniel...are you asking me on a date?"She says curiously.
"Well...that's rather dark..." Dax replied. "So then what? So far all i see is the pain you went through."

[/QUOTE]
"Well remind me... Wasn't it because you were afraid you were untrustworthy that you are in here? I wanted to show you. You are not that bad. If anything, I should be the depressed one. However, I've learn to accept it. Make it become a part of me." Null says.

Assailant said:
Daniel recoils a little. To be honest, he HIMSELF didn't know what he was asking. Was this romantic? Or did he just want to spend time with a friend who he knew he could make happy. Daniel blushes and looks down. "H-however you c-choose to think about it."
Twilight still looked at him curiously. She wasn't one for beating around the bush. She put a hand on Daniel's shoulder. "Daniel, as much as your shyness is cute, I need you to say this with confidence. Are you asking me out, that's all I wanna know." Twilight says looking at him.

Netherdragon said:
"Well remind me... Wasn't it because you were afraid you were untrustworthy that you are in here? I wanted to show you. You are not that bad. If anything, I should be the depressed one. However, I've learn to accept it. Make it become a part of me." Null says.
Dax sighed. "You're right...I'm sorry."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back