• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Flux sat in a diner eating a hamburger some guy had bought for her. He sat in the opposite seat, smiling at her. Flux flinched as he reached over the table and grabbed her hand. She looked to him and grabbed his wrist and lit it ablaze, causing the man to panic. He fell to the ground and tried to escape her grasp but Flux kept a firm grip and kicked the man in the stomach. "I'm 18 you sick bastard! Your like..... 50! What is wrong with you people!?" She kicked him one more time before dropping her plate on his face and walking out the door.

Netherdragon said:
"Twilight. Do you realize how much danger you put us in? You do not want to trust Shadow. For all we know he could have turned you into a shadow." (epic foreshadowing) Null says. "I'm sorry but I can't bring you back there. Too risky."

(Would it be alright if we say that Alex regained his powers by time Shadow finishes with the DUP base?)
"Anyway, I suppose we should go back... I'm worried though. I don't recall anyone who went by the name of Amethyst Star... I'm worried how Felix will take the news... Anyway, Dax... mind brining us back? Oh and Twilight. I believe we got off on the wrong foot. I'm usually much more mellow. I've just had a very long day. I just came back from the dead. By the way, I was probing your mind, and I got to say, you have some interesting theories on the universe. Care to share with me orally?" Null comments.

Shard turns to Alex. "You ready to go back?"

"I guess so. That Shadow guy was scary... I don't want to go back there." Alex says.

"Don't worry. Null said he's never gonna take you back there unless it's the only option we have." Shard says.

"But I don't wanna go there again." Alex whines.

"Dont worry, even if that happens, which it probably never will, I'll try to make sure you don't have to go back. Ok, Alex?" Shard says.

"Ok..." Alex says.

"Great, now lets go back to the base." Shard says.

"Dax... where are those hover boards?" Null says impatiently.

Netherdragon said:
Twilight. I believe we got off on the wrong foot. I'm usually much more mellow. I've just had a very long day. I just came back from the dead. By the way, I was probing your mind, and I got to say, you have some interesting theories on the universe. Care to share with me orally?" Null comments.
Twilight giggled. "Silly Null, I don't socialize with douchebags." She said smiling. "And besides, why don't you read my mind and discuss them yourself?" she said to him.
Netherdragon said:
"Dax... where are those hover boards?" Null says impatiently.
"Alright, alright, quit nagging me old man." Dax said as he created the hoverboards.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Twilight giggled. "Silly Null, I don't socialize with douchebags." She said smiling. "And besides, why don't you read my mind and discuss them yourself?" she said to him.
"Alright, alright, quit nagging me old man." Dax said as he created the hoverboards.

[/QUOTE]
"Twilight, like I said. I'm not usually this much of a jerk... Dax can attest to that, oh, and what would the point be of talking to myself? Besides by sharing theories, we'd be able to alter them to be more accurate. Oh, and Dax... You realize I'm only 17 right?" Null says

Netherdragon said:
"Twilight, like I said. I'm not usually this much of a jerk... Dax can attest to that, oh, and what would the point be of talking to myself? Besides by sharing theories, we'd be able to alter them to be more accurate. Oh, and Dax... You realize I'm only 17 right?" Null says
Dax looks back. "He's kinda right Twi. He's a jerk, but not this much. And yes, I know you're young, still older than me though." He said as he got on the hoverboard. She turned back to Null. "Fine...but one wrong move and it's over." She said seriously.

"I am avoiding making a snarky remark." Null said as he, Shard, and Alex get on as well. "So about your theories... Where do you want to start?"

Max taps his foot on the floor in boredom as he looks at the bed. Daniel had wandered off maybe an hour ago to explore the mansion more, so Max decided to watch over Felix. He hears a groan coming from the bed and slowly walks over to the bed. He sees Felix rubbing his head and looking at Max with a sad smile. "You really did a number on me buddy." They both chuckle gently. "Does Sphinx-?"

"Sphinx has no idea what you... tried to do."

"Thanks." They sit there silently for a few moments. "Where is Null?"

"He left. You going to apologize?"

"I'm gonna... say something. What, I don't know quite yet."

Netherdragon said:
"I am avoiding making a snarky remark." Null said as he, Shard, and Alex get on as well. "So about your theories... Where do you want to start?"
Twilight hops on with Dax and holds on to him, smiling. "Well, I'll let you choose. I have so many, where to begin is a long way from me." She said to Null.

As they fly away on the hoverboard, Null says. "Well. How bout we start with humanity's purpose. Personally, I think humanity is meant to destroy itself. And conduits are the ones who are supposed to finish us off. However, I'm not so sure I want to do that."

Twilight paused for a moment. "Let's stay away from the whole humanity's purpose thing. I actually don't think we should find that out. Although it is interesting to guess, stuff like that can lead to depression, or even paranoia." She said thinking with a serious tone.

"Can you stand up?"

"No... no, I don't think so."

"What happened there?"

"A long thought train."

"..."

"... I'll explain."

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]
"Favorite theory, huh? Right now, I suppose that would be my triple helix theory." She says to him.

[/QUOTE]
"Ok, so you think all conduits have a triple helix. Do you think they started that way? Or did the blast add a helix? Personally, I think the later because of all the physical changes that were caused by the blast. Sphinx is a perfect example. So because if that I'd think that the blast contained a massive amount of radiation. Likely Gamma Rays. Who knows, it might be a new type that's even stronger. I'd think that it is considering how every non-conduit was vaporized." Null concludes

Assailant said:
"Can you stand up?"
"No... no, I don't think so."

"What happened there?"

"A long thought train."

"..."

"... I'll explain."
(Who? What? HUH!?!)

(Oh, and should they be nearing the FFA base by now?)

Netherdragon said:
"Ok, so you think all conduits have a triple helix. Do you think they started that way? Or did the blast add a helix? Personally, I think the later because of all the physical changes that were caused by the blast. Sphinx is a perfect example. So because if that I'd think that the blast contained a massive amount of radiation. Likely Gamma Rays. Who knows, it might be a new type that's even stronger. I'd think that it is considering how every non-conduit was vaporized." Null concludes

(Who? What? HUH!?!)

(Oh, and should they be nearing the FFA base by now?)
WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT!?!

"That's what happened?"

"Yeah."

"Felix, you know none of that is actually his fault."

"Some of it is."

"Well... yes, killing you WAS his fault. But not that other stuff."

"..."

Netherdragon said:
"Right...interesting....I think everyone has a third helix, it just never revealed or activated until after the blast happened, those who's helix's were not compatible with the energy, disintegrated." She said to him. She then looked at Dax and played her innocent act. "Oh Daxie? Can I try something later?" She said with a smirk. Dax looked back at her as they came upon the base. "It involves my powers, doesn't it?" He said with a sigh. "Sure Twi, I don't see why not." He said happily. "Yay!" She replied.

"You okay Felix?"

"I mean... even so, he KILLED me."

"Yeah, but then you killed him."

"Not really."

"Whatever, you know what I mean."

"Oh, and before we go in. You guys may want to stand back. This may get a bit hairy. We'll continue discussing your theory a bit later." Null says as he walks in with Shard.

"Watch Alex for me, ok, Twilight?" Shard says before going in the base after Null. Leaving Twilight and Dax to watch after Alex.

"Once we find Felix, I need you to restrain him before we tell him about Three's identity. I'm scanning his mind, and it seems he had quite a connection. Good or bad, I can't tell yet." Null whispers before receiving a nod from Shard.

"HEY FELIX!" Shard yells. "Where are you?"

Netherdragon said:
"Watch Alex for me, ok, Twilight?" Shard says before going in the base after Null. Leaving Twilight and Dax to watch after Alex.
"Sure thing Shard!" Twilight said happily. "Now then, Dax, about what I was talking about on the hoverboard..." She said with a smirk and a blush. "Um, Twi? We have a kid here, let's discuss this later." He said shyly. She looked at the kid. "Oh, right! It can wait!" She said to Dax happily. "So, Alex, what's up?" Twilight said to him.

Max looks towards the source of the sound and walks towards it to find Shard and Null. "Oh, hey guys... gosh Shard, I still can't get used to you looking like that. Anyways, Felix is in his bed, recuperating."

"So we all no there's no God right? Well. I have two theories based on this." Alex says while looking down. Alex then looks directly at Twilight. "First, lets suppose the infinite universe theory is true... Then couldn't there be a god in one of those universes?"

Assailant said:
Max looks towards the source of the sound and walks towards it to find Shard and Null. "Oh, hey guys... gosh Shard, I still can't get used to you looking like that. Anyways, Felix is in his bed, recuperating."
"We need to speak with him... Now..." Null says with a very serious tone. "We visited Shadow again. We have a huge piece of information that is very relevant to Felix."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back